Author Topic: Time to think about a VP pick?  (Read 361 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Time to think about a VP pick?
« on: September 22, 2023, 11:41:29 AM »
 It looks more and more like Pres Trump will be the choice.  With that in mind..what kind of person do we need to move back into the White House?

I like Ted Cruz, Kari Lake

One thing which seems to be a key issue, is that we have a  chance to bring many minorities back to the true 'people's side'.  Since Candace Owens
  started the ball rolling on the "walk away" movement, many black people have noted how the Democrats have been doing nothing but 'using'
   them..

First there is  Vivek Ramaswamy..quite obviously a brilliant mind and gifted speaker..

Tim Scott..South Carolina..a solid choice.

Or Nikki Haley..OK, but quite 'wobbly' on some issues....issues such as abortion...

Then there is Dr Carson..surely a smart man..and and respected.

..But I think we need a man with a real "presence" when he steps to the podium..and this man has such a presence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqCf1JCDQM
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Time to think about a VP pick?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 03:57:57 PM »
It looks more and more like Pres Trump will be the choice.  With that in mind..what kind of person do we need to move back into the White House?

I like Ted Cruz, Kari Lake

One thing which seems to be a key issue, is that we have a  chance to bring many minorities back to the true 'people's side'.  Since Candace Owens
  started the ball rolling on the "walk away" movement, many black people have noted how the Democrats have been doing nothing but 'using'
   them..

First there is  Vivek Ramaswamy..quite obviously a brilliant mind and gifted speaker..

Tim Scott..South Carolina..a solid choice.

Or Nikki Haley..OK, but quite 'wobbly' on some issues....issues such as abortion...

Then there is Dr Carson..surely a smart man..and and respected.

..But I think we need a man with a real "presence" when he steps to the podium..and this man has such a presence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqCf1JCDQM

No way Ted Cruz will except VP.
Swamy is a snake oil salesman.
Tim Scott is a good man, that belongs where he is. He can do much more for his country as a Senator. Honest Senators are hard to come by.

Nicky Haley is a Bush type Neocon NWO type. She belongs in history.
Dr Carson....Another good man, but too laid back to lead imo!

If we need a woman VP in the Republican partyKari Lake would make a good choice...I think. Sarah Huckabee Sanders or  Kristi Noem would also.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 04:01:02 PM »
 My pick ain't gonna happen, but DeSantis would be awesome, otherwise the 3 gals you named would work. Maybe? :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 05:39:02 PM »
What we don't need is a woman or a black. If he does either he will not get my vote. I'll just sit it out.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 12:32:27 AM »
What we don't need is a woman or a black. If he does either he will not get my vote. I'll just sit it out.

Who would you prefer?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 01:25:14 AM »
  I know for some, a woman or black would not be welcome..  But of course, there are women...and there are women..  Same goes for black people!

I wouldn't put people all into one category..either by sex or color..   For instance,  I have long respected Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and
  Larry Elder, fine conservatives all.  In fact, Larry Elder tried to get into the current Republican debates.

The reason I suggest a minority, is because we conservatives, because of Biden's incompetence and the "squad" of hater women, have a chance of
   bringing more people onto the conservative side.

Yes, I would like Kari Lake, Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Kristi Noem...but would they draw in votes from the center?  Keep in mind, it is usually the
    center or independents, who actually elect presidents.

True, if I had my choice right now...I would likely opt for Kristi Noem, since she is smart, has a proven success record and would possibly
  (but not for sure), bring in some of those "sensitive" suburban "soccer moms'..  Though I don't value their views, we need the votes.

Here is the type person who could bring others into our conservative tent..just give Tucker Carlson 4 minutes to explain;

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6319208678112
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 04:29:12 AM »
Where we are at this point a monkey for VP would be better than what we got. If a women is selected I wouldn't mind seeing Noem.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 04:57:39 AM »
I think Kristi Noehm would make a great VP, but I think she is smart enough to stay out of national politics. We have several great choices, hard to pick one.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2023, 05:08:35 AM »

Trump's pick will make or break him , we  know he has a tendency to  make bad  personnel  choices . 

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 07:18:02 AM »

Trump's pick will make or break him , we  know he has a tendency to  make bad  personnel  choices .

Yeah like him picking RINO Pence last time, and him listening to the little Marxist fagot, Fauci.   

I think too that Noem may not accept a run for VP if she is chosen.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2023, 11:23:37 AM »

...Not every time...I think Melania is pretty cool !  ;)  :D  ;D

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2023, 11:50:05 AM »

Who would you prefer?

At this time I've not seen anyone I am impressed with. Perhaps your governor would like the spot. He seems a really good man.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2023, 03:21:54 PM »
Like you, I'm not much on Women in politics, BUT....The way things are playing out these days, I would rather have an honest to goodness conservative Woman in the #2 spot than an established DC  Republican male politician like Pence.
 I think a good VP, is one who can help back the President, and give them more time to spend on the really important things, and be a good speaker for them. I think Lake, or Huckabee would fit that bill.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2023, 03:53:16 PM »
I look at men in politics nowadays and they're a disappointment. These women like your talking about about don't have to physically whip anybody, all they have to do is step up and do something. I don't see that we have a Lotta grown ass men up there doing that.
Biblically the man is the leader, but don't mess with a bear cub with momma around.