Author Topic: First domino or first rat …..  (Read 786 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: First domino or first rat …..
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 05:19:00 AM »

Jesus was innocent too , look what happened to him .
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 07:59:38 AM »

And you’re not in a cult …………

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 08:31:09 AM »

And you’re not in a cult …………

Sorry Trumpy...you just don't realize the cult you are deeply involved in, is a terrorist cult. Like some cults and other vacuous big mouths, you are           
      full of  memes and  misbegotten ideas, accusations, propaganda , while refusing to discuss such things from any depth at all.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 08:22:02 AM »

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 10:32:31 AM »
How about Gerbils? Are Gerbils on topic sweeters?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 11:33:32 AM »
Let’s get back on topic.

Number three. Kenneth Chesebro

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kenneth-chesebro-takes-minute-plea-deal-georgia-election/story?id=104169908

Same thing..no way any Trump related defendant will ever get a fair trial in Fulton County..  They know trhat, we know that...and expect that the trials will not end there.. but likely make it to a higher court, sans biased judges & dimwit jurors, necessarily from a SELECTED mailing list.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 11:38:03 AM »
If you noticed they are getting a slap on the wrist and probation, no jail time.  They probably chose this to avoid a long drawn out trial, especially in an election year coming up.  There was cheating, we saw it all on TV from multiple sources.  Was it enough for Trump to loose the election, who knows.  However, NONE were ever investigated.  This is what Trump supporters are mad about.  This is why Jan. 6th happened, they wanted investigations into voting fraud, not take over the government.  I and none of my family will ever vote for a Democrat again as they get away with blatent cheating and like Biden, got kickback money from China and Ukraine.  Clintons with their fraud foundation.  Justice right now in America in not fair and leans too far to the left. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 11:47:19 AM »
If you noticed they are getting a slap on the wrist and probation, no jail time.  They probably chose this to avoid a long drawn out trial, especially in an election year coming up.  There was cheating, we saw it all on TV from multiple sources.  Was it enough for Trump to loose the election, who knows.  However, NONE were ever investigated.  This is what Trump supporters are mad about.  This is why Jan. 6th happened, they wanted investigations into voting fraud, not take over the government.  I and none of my family will ever vote for a Democrat again as they get away with blatent cheating and like Biden, got kickback money from China and Ukraine.  Clintons with their fraud foundation.  Justice right now in America in not fair and leans too far to the left.

Too obvious the election was stolen..   ...And thus, we all know, they faced a kangaroo court, and had to do their best.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 02:56:36 PM »

Too obvious the election was stolen..   ...And thus, we all know, they faced a kangaroo court, and had to do their best.

And their best is pleading guilty to something they didn't do? Id hate see their worst.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2023, 03:08:27 AM »

And their best is pleading guilty to something they didn't do? Id hate see their worst.

THwey are not done yet.. legal machinations will follow...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2023, 03:16:31 AM »
I think plea deals many times are a choice between exoneration, and bankruptcy. The prosecution is fighting with taxpayers money, while the defense is fighting with their own money.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2023, 09:23:15 AM »
Not Mr. Trump, he uses campaign donations…!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2023, 04:15:47 PM »
I think plea deals many times are a choice between exoneration, and bankruptcy. The prosecution is fighting with taxpayers money, while the defense is fighting with their own money.

I believe you are right on point there Dee..  Gen Flynn was not guilty of anything...but they robbed him of what he had accrued over 30+ years of faithful militarey service..   He coudn't out spend the federal government.

His comparative Barney Fife savings account, couldn't compete with the government's Mike Tyson  bank account..

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 04:31:14 PM »
 If he actually did something wrong, I'd be 100% behind it. It's all political bullsh*t, and that's what's going to wreck this country. Legal system in this country is broke!! Lifetime career politicians living off the teat of the American taxpayer. Their afraid the gravy train might end.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2023, 06:57:03 AM »
The Jan. 6th protesters, who were unarmed by the way, got like 5 years in prison minimum, while the Muslim protesters who WENT INTO THE CAPITAL, got nothing, maybe a slap on the wrist.  Powell and others saw this and didn't want to waste their lives in prison.  We are now a 3rd world country.  No real justice anymore. 
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2023, 05:55:42 AM »
Jenna Ellis, now batting clean-up.

https://apnews.com/article/jenna-ellis-plea-deal-georgia-election-case-c4dbacd3e4bbb5415ebd3d42d8fa3128

“What I did not do but should have done, Your Honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were in fact true,”

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2023, 07:02:34 AM »
Well, there were 135 million Registered Voters in 2020.  There was over 151 million votes cast for Trump and Biden combined.  Humm.  I smell about 15 million Illegal votes that were cast and NOT INVESTIGATED.  The only reason Trumps lawyers are pleading guilty is to AVOID jail time. 

I checked and found that today in 2023 there are 154 million registered voters.  Hmm.  We never have 100% voter turnout. 

How many of these "voters" are dead and haven't been purged from the voter rolls?  In Alabama during the last voter purge, there was over 30,000 dead people who voted.  We are a small stage that is deep red. 

How many were registered to vote in two states.  This happened a lot in Georgia with people flying to Atlanta, renting an apartment, registering to vote, then leaving and going back to California after the election.  We also saw on TV where an election worker ran ballots through the counting machine multiple times. 

How many were illegals who voted, NOT American citizens?

Only one county in Arizona was audited.  It went for Biden.  After the Audit removing dead voters, illegal voters, etc, Trump won the county.  The judge wanted all of Arizona audited.  All the liberal bastions had already destroyed the ballots so Arizona couldn't be audited. 

This kind of thing happened all over the country, but because of liberal judges, governors, election officials, etc, nothing was audited, nothing was done. 

There is no way Biden got 80 million votes all legally, far beating Obama's votes who was far more popular.  Especially staying in his basement and not campaigning. 

Computerized voting can be bugged and programed to count more for one person than another.  No investigation of these machines for malware. 

We should use paper ballots, voter ID using drivers license.  Even poor Alabama has a FREE non driver ID you can get at the DMV offices at every courthouse or courthouse annex in Alabama. 

My brother lived in a RED county in Oregon in 2020.  His wife's cousin was the mayor of the largest town in his Eastern Oregon county.  There were no Biden signs in the county.  My brother drove all over the county doing heat/ac work.  He said no one he ever talked to were voting for Biden.  Strangely his county voted for Biden with the mail in ballots they use.  Beat Trump by a couple hundred votes.  Also, more votes were cast in his county than were registered voters.  Hmm.

Too many examples.  Never any investigations.  We are living in a 3rd world country now.  How can a Republican, Libertarian ever get elected to a national office?

So, every one we are in the last days.  Get ready for Christ's return.  Evil is good, and good is evil.  Hate fills the world.  No real discussion by liberals on what policies are best.  Spend as if no tomorrow.  Bankrupt the nation.  America may fall due to bankrupcy.  We also are not mentioned in the last days. 
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2023, 02:21:55 PM »

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2023, 09:21:59 AM »
Not Georgia, but now with Mark Meadows there’s enough for a basketball team.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former-white-house-chief-staff-meadows-granted-immunity-jan-6-case-abc-news-2023-10-24/

...And you are still completely blind to the "banana republic" characteristics of the Biden circus?

You can't even see that Biden himself is suffering from advanced dementia.  ..Or is it true, that you can inderstand it, but are willing to sacrifice all
      our Constitutional freedoms, so as to introduce Communism here ?