Author Topic: From a niece's husband, a former navy Pilot..  (Read 551 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
From a niece's husband, a former navy Pilot..
« on: October 06, 2023, 01:48:35 AM »
    " The people that had hotel reservations for the Army Navy football game had their hotel reservations CANCELLED so that the hotels could house the illegal aliens!! This crap is disgraceful!! We need CHANGE!!"
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: From a niece's husband, a former navy Pilot..
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 02:17:16 AM »
     The people that had hotel reservations for the Army Navy football game had their hotel reservations CANCELLED so that the hotels could house the illegal aliens!! This crap is disgraceful!! We need CHANGE!!

DISGRACEFUL? LMAO! I think it's great! People are worried about  a damn football game while we're getting between 7 and 9,000 illegal border jumpers in Eagle Pass Texas A DAY . Folks are indignant about losing their hotel rooms to illegals and ain't gonna see the football game. . Instead of whining about hotel reservations, the other  states should be asking, WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP TEXAS?::)

TOUGH $H!T!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 03:35:02 AM »
     The people that had hotel reservations for the Army Navy football game had their hotel reservations CANCELLED so that the hotels could house the illegal aliens!! This crap is disgraceful!! We need CHANGE!!
Wonder if the people that had their reservations cancelled, could get a class action lawsuit against the hotel? If not, start a Bud Light protest against them. Let them go broke!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 03:53:07 AM »
Wonder if the people that had their reservations cancelled, could get a class action lawsuit against the hotel? If not, start a Bud Light protest against them. Let them go broke!

Sure seems like something could be done...and Gary may be just the guy to do it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 03:55:44 AM »

DISGRACEFUL? LMAO! I think it's great! People are worried about  a damn football game while we're getting between 7 and 9,000 illegal border jumpers in Eagle Pass Texas A DAY . Folks are indignant about losing their hotel rooms to illegals and ain't gonna see the football game. . Instead of whining about hotel reservations, the other  states should be asking, WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP TEXAS?::)

TOUGH $H!T!

What ?  ..First you complain about illegals invading our country, then when they ursurp our national life ..you think it's great !   Strange ...

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 04:03:15 AM »

TOUGH $H!T!

????  ..First you complain about illegals invading our country, then when they ursurp our national life ..you think it's great !   What ????

Priorities old man. Priorities. You think its shameful that a few folks loose their hotel reservations for a football game, and I see it shameful that that state, and town does nothing to assist the border states, but whine about their hotel reservations. Didn't expect you to "agree," or even understand my point. Never crossed my mind that you would.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2023, 04:29:37 AM »
If that's what it takes to make people
aware of how drastic the open border
problem is, I think it's great 
The governor here had to start sending
busloads of border jumpers across the
country to try to get people's attention
as to how bad things are at the southern
border of our nation.
But what I always hear is " well why the
eff doesn't governor Abbott just close
the border? "

BECAUSE THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT WON'T ALLOW THE
STATE TO HANDLE THE PROBLEM.

THEY'VE HAD FEDERAL EMPLOYEES
THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PREVENT
ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
DISMANTLING BARRIERS THAT THE
STATE PUT UP TO PREVENT ILLEGAL
ENTRY. 
THEY LOUDLY STATE THAT IT'S THEIR
JOB TO ENFORCE BORDER SECURITY,
BUT THEY REFUSE TO DO IT,  AND
WON'T ALLOW ANYBODY ELSE TO

I don't know who's more dense.
The unskilled border jumpers or
the bureaucrats , or the apathetic
citizens of the country

18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 04:55:24 AM »

TOUGH $H!T!

????  ..First you complain about illegals invading our country, then when they ursurp our national life ..you think it's great !   What ????

Priorities old man. Priorities. You think its shameful that a few folks loose their hotel reservations for a football game, and I see it shameful that that state, and town does nothing to assist the border states, but whine about their hotel reservations. Didn't expect you to "agree," or even understand my point. Never crossed my mind that you would.

Now that Ranger pointed it out..I can better see why you said the incident was "great"..  In that it emphasizes the breakdown..even to some big
   shots who may wish to attend the game.  In that I stand corrected.

So far as we as individuals helping the border states...and yes, I live in a border state, albeit not facing a problem of the same magnitude of that
    on our southern border states..what more can we do?

We admit we have a state government that is rotten...but there is little we can do but vote and complain..just like everyone else here, who has
    the same problem.

Keep in mind,   If there comes a few points shift in Texas voters (and I hope it doesn't), you could face the same problem..cities growing to the
    point where you could have a state government completely at odds with rural dwellers...and THEY holding the power.

Yes, other state GOVERNMENTS should be helping..but please try to refrain from speaking broadly how bad other "states" are.. since states are
    composed of a diverse population...many of whom are in complete agreement with you, concerning the issue.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 05:07:22 AM »
I'll speak anyway I want to. Instead of trying to correct our way of seeing things, or the way we speak, you should be scolding your neighbors who vote the dumbasses into power in states such as yours.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2023, 05:23:34 AM »
I'll speak anyway I want to. Instead of trying to correct our way of seeing things, or the way we speak, you should be scolding your neighbors who vote the dumbasses into power in states such as yours.

Look at my last reply..  I did admit that I stood corrected on the "great" comment..answering your complaint of not admitting correction, but you
   still can only assume a condescending stance to a peaceful peaceful overture..

You have picked a great avatar... it surely fit some 150 years ago..and obviously is a match for you today.  ;) ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 12:11:01 PM »

Look at my last reply..  I did admit that I stood corrected on the "great" comment..answering your complaint of not admitting correction, but you
   still can only assume a condescending stance to a peaceful peaceful overture..

You have picked a great avatar... it surely fit some 150 years ago..and obviously is a match for you today.  ;) ;D

The cartoon character been around for more than 50 years. :o  ITS A CARTOON CHARACTER! THERE IS NO UNDERLYING MESSAGE IN IT. ::)::)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2023, 04:29:01 PM »
Well--the people who had their. reservations cancelled should just claim to be illegal aliens and demand to get a room.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2023, 05:04:45 PM »
Well--the people who had their. reservations cancelled should just claim to be illegal aliens and demand to get a room.

There ya go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2023, 05:57:13 PM »

Some have.. ;) ;D

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2023, 05:01:09 AM »
What is disgraceful is the idiot moron-in-chief we have in the White House.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2023, 07:30:00 AM »
What is disgraceful is the idiot moron-in-chief we have in the White House.
Do you mean the stupid ahole that now has us involved in a conflict that might lead to WW III.  I'm curious what his cut of the 6 billion dollar ransom that was paid to Iran was.  I'm betting his kickback surpasses Osama Obama's share of the billions sent back to Iran.  Hang em high.
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2023, 12:10:02 PM »
We have had trouble with Muslims since the Barbary pirates in Thomas Jefferson's day.  I wouldn't be surprised if many terrorists snuck across the border and are awaiting instructions in sleeper cells. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2023, 02:19:56 PM »
We have had trouble with Muslims since the Barbary pirates in Thomas Jefferson's day.  I wouldn't be surprised if many terrorists snuck across the border and are awaiting instructions in sleeper cells.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did? I'd be  shocked if they didn't.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2023, 01:37:09 AM »

We should be ready for an assault from sleeper cells, what with Biden's borders..   "Biden's borders"  rather like "Tarleton's quarter", given
  during our revolutionary war.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/tarleton-gives-quarter-in-south-carolina

"Tarleton's quarter" was no quarter at all..just a "Biden'a border", is no border at all..