Author Topic: Whitmer asked to resign..  (Read 464 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Whitmer asked to resign..
« on: October 09, 2023, 04:24:09 AM »
  Former ambassador to israel, suggested that Gov Whitmer (D-MI) resign, due to her tepid, lackluster performance over the weekend..

https://news.yahoo.com/former-adviser-us-ambassador-israel-080002078.html

Meanwhile..living out to poredictions, thge "squad" of anti American  nuts in congress..calls for an immediate cease.fire..  Just as I said, the left will demand a cease-fire, once Hamas has sated it's blood lust.

Israel is no more likely to observe a cease-fire, than the USA was likely to do, after Pearl Harbor, or the terrorists attacks of 9/11 !

Now reported.. 9 Americans murdered by Palestinians.. what are you going to do about it, Joe?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Whitmer asked to resihgn..
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 07:55:48 AM »
We've proven we can't kidnap her, hopefully this will work! 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 11:53:54 AM »

Looks like some henchman on Whitmer's side was lying..at least about these three..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovrm6xozqI

Meanwhile; back to the subject at hand. Do you think the Israelis should "cease fire" even before they get started? 

Or should they hunt the murdering terrorists down and eliminate them?

And the big question... What is Joe going to do about the 9 Americans murdered this past weekend?  ..And the ones kidnapped at gunpoint?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Whitmer asked to resign..
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 03:33:54 PM »
Well, I read her statement 2 or 3 times, and while I found it somewhat generic I'd really have to dig to say it was actually offensive.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2023, 03:41:25 PM »
She is a kunt, whitmer to...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2023, 04:07:34 PM »
She's a lousy governor for sure, but Michigan apparently likes her.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2023, 11:25:24 PM »
lots of pretend cowboys in texas too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Texas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Michigan

yup your state is just so much more conservative. looks like a measly 4% difference to me. not enough ballots to properly wipe your ass. my guess is 5 years from now it will probably lead the country in percentages of democrats. its been going up every election in texas while michigan has held steady close to where its at for years. i sure absolutely know today id rather my back yard to your!! but then this time of year we get border crosser by the hundreds every day. we call them geese. by the way thanks for johnson and the bush's. three more proper texas cowboys right down to the boots and hats ;)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2023, 01:50:53 AM »
Rather seems like we three share the same problem..   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_New_York   

Geography means little, interstate, but is an important factor, intrastate.

Population density, leans left...folks who are less dense  ;) :D  lean right.

Clearly, over the 20 odd years i have been on GBO, it is patently clear that Lloyd, Dee and myself are solid conservatives, so why belabor
    one another with trite comments ?

The way the Demonrats are flooding bthe country with sick, lame, lazy, terrorists and drug carriers, we perhaps should not be wasting our time
    critiquing each other...who are in basic agreement.. :D ;D

We should save our spleen for the Democrats., who oibviously are putting the 'good' of their party ahead of the good of the country..

Sadly, our country will be far different country, 10 years from now.  Let's counsel our progeny to wait on the Lord..and instruct them how to
    survive on this old blue globe..

Online GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2023, 03:36:23 PM »

Meanwhile; back to the subject at hand. Do you think the Israelis should "cease fire" even before they get started? 

Or should they hunt the murdering terrorists down and eliminate them?

And the big question... What is Joe going to do about the 9 Americans murdered this past weekend?  ..And the ones kidnapped at gunpoint?

My answer to all three;  Joe should make a phone call to Israel's PM and say something to the effect "that if Israel were to conduct a genocidal-type extermination of those DIRECTLY responsible for this, the United States would have no comment on the matter", and let the cards fall where they may.

Just my opine.....Roger
Agree Agree x 1 View List