Author Topic: Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaibs' Palestinian Flag  (Read 381 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaibs' Palestinian Flag
« on: October 10, 2023, 01:12:22 PM »
Is still displayed outside her congressional office. After over 40+ babies being beheaded you'd think Michaganders would be protesting at their state capital demanding her immediate removal  from office.
A Fox News reporter followed her all the way down a capital hallway repeatedly asking her if she had any comments concerning Hamas beheading babies. She refused to speak at all. How did this Palestinian POS ever get elected to congress? WOW!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/tlaib-still-has-a-palestinian-flag-outside-office
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaibs' Palestinian Flag
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 01:10:02 AM »
because way before the border crisis you cry about daily this country allowed thousands of towel heads with no more vetting then on the texas border to enter this country and about take over the deerborn area of MI. By the way where was texas outrage then. potential terrorist flooding into michigan but  OH WELL IT AINT TEXAS. Those terrorist that invaded MI without a whimper from anyone south of ohio are who put her in office and as even you know you cant control who another congressional district elects. So stick your childish posts and pray one of those towel heads you let in without a fight because it wasnt your town or state decades ago with years to plan dont have a dirty bomb 10 miles from your house. you coming up to fix our immigrant problem. educate yourself before you put your foot in your mouth AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. maybe stick to immature little cartoons. heres a list of texas members of the house. wana wager you elected fewer democrats then we did. GANT YOU CONTROL YOUR STATE  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_representatives_from_Texas. you live in the most screwed up state in the union today and instead of trying to make ally's to help you get control of your state back you attack fellow republican that actually care and then expect us to fix a problem you wont raise a finger to stop yourself.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 01:37:15 AM »
Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib accused of embracing the enemy. Sure looks that way. :-\

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hamas-attack-holocaust-link-squad-dem-flies-palestinian-flag-outside-office

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 02:09:25 AM »
have fun with the illegals. texans should be standing hand to hand on THEIR border to stop. hell, over two years and i havent seen crap for a protest out of them. closest thing is tears looking for sympathy here DAILY. We dont need you to clean up our state. it would cost to much to put mechanical bulls in the bars for you urban cowboys. maybe you can do what you did in the civil war and just send some hamburger
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 02:41:03 AM »
Well, it seems Lloyd is desperately trying to start a fight with me. He rants at  me on almost every post i make. He tried the same thing with pms. I talk about what is on the news, and he talks about me, and tries to insult, and provoke me.
His goal is to insult me into arguing with him, but his insults are so juvenile, they are more entertaining than insulting.

Kinda like this thread on the Michigan congresswoman. Its all over the TV news, but Lloyd says its about me. Go figure.  ::)
This whole GBO website is by its design, for entertainment, and sharing opinions, and ideas. Nothing more.

Lloyds' ranting, rambling attacks on me, tells me that I've inadvertently gotten under his skin, and he is so distraught, that he can't help himself, but he'll claim otherwise. He wants to argue.  He needs to feel like he won.

But controlling Lloyds tantrums in my world, is as easy as changing the channel on my TV, and when I get bored, thats what I do.

So, as I said to him during his pm attacks, Your  wasting  your  time  Lloyd. I don't argue with ex-wives, or women, and you just got the only response you're gonna get. 8)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 05:22:45 AM »
maybe you should post those pm's Bill has my permission to look at any of them and by the way its been years since i even pm'd you and the only pms ive ever sent you was to try to make peace. you can make up better lies then that. where you fail is you think you can bs bill. he sees every post you make is an attack. either because where someone lives or what church a guys goes to. its so obvious that its comical. your not fooling a soul as to who your posts are aimed at. bill knows exactly where catholic and michigan posts are aimed. you been doing it for just to long
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 06:13:47 AM »
maybe you should post those pm's Bill has my permission to look at any of them and by the way its been years since i even pm'd you and the only pms ive ever sent you was to try to make peace. you can make up better lies then that. where you fail is you think you can bs bill. he sees every post you make is an attack. either because where someone lives or what church a guys goes to. its so obvious that its comical. your not fooling a soul as to who your posts are aimed at. bill knows exactly where catholic and michigan posts are aimed. you been doing it for just to long

...I can't really dispute ^^^THAT^^^..

Been years since he posted me. Lloyd is kinda lying. No reason  to  bother Bill. Here's a couple Lloyds harassing pms from August, a a list of the others. ;)

And no ironglow, there really isn't anything for you to dispute.  ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2023, 06:20:35 AM »
  So..where are the rest of the congress people 435 in the house and another 100 in the senate...

A total of 535...and nobody from ANY state tells her to take that Foreign flag out of the US capital..  I don't see any congress person
   ripping that rag down.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2023, 06:24:18 AM »
:)

Offline Dee

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2023, 07:04:48 AM »
  At least conservatives are like fiesty Chihuahuas.    ...Far Better that being a bunch of whining and meowing and hissing stray cats.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)