Author Topic: surprising numbers HIV state by state  (Read 369 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
surprising numbers HIV state by state
« on: October 11, 2023, 11:50:19 PM »
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/hiv-statistics-by-state

i would have guessed that CA would have been #1. that really surprised me. what didnt is texas has over twice as many per thousand as michigan.
blue lives matter

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: surprising numbers HIV state by state
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 12:18:01 AM »
Last couple of doctor visits they've been
taking a good bit of blood to check everything
When I asked I was told it was because of
the STD epidemics they're having in Houston
and San Antonio  from border jumpers and
new orleans migrants. I wouldn't doubt it
because the doctor is a naturalized citizen
from overseas with no skin in the game.
Similar to the out-of-staters that move
here and bring their liberal mindset and
voting habits with them
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 12:43:02 AM »
or its just the line dancing cowboys  ::)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 01:22:10 AM »
  The recent influx of illegals has jumped hospitalizations by a huge amount.  Many of those now sneaking in, are very ill people who cannot get help in
    their home country.   Many are sick with very costly medical needs, facing long term hospitalization before dying.

I can't blame so much the individual who is suffering, but our elected leaders owe it to OUR citizens to protect OUR interests. Meanwhile, it appears
   many moved to the "land of the American dream", with no intentions of working for a living.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/only-800-migrants-have-filed-for-work-visas/

Most of us are man enough to admit, however, that the REAL problem is not this or that entire state within the United States, but the Marxist
  convinced leftists, who are primarily sheltered in the larger cities, and who voted this incompetent and uncaring administration into office..

THis is exactly what the father of our country warned us about...a bunch of dimwits who put the interests of ther politicakl party, far
  ahead any concern for their country !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 01:33:04 AM »
or its just the line dancing cowboys  ::)

That's a yuppie/urban cowboy thing
They don't "line dance " at a real organized
dance or at a dance hall
Here local that was called the fat ladies waltz
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 11:27:03 PM »
maybe with travolta at gillys or with swazy at the road house "looking for love IN all the wrong PLACES 8)
blue lives matter

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 05:51:07 AM »
Minorities have a higher rate of HIV than whites.  This is true in the south, probably the southwest also. 

Here is a quote from Lloyds article"

"In 2018, 37,832 people received an HIV diagnosis, according to the CDC. Among those, 42% were black or African American, 27% were Hispanic or Latino, and 25% were white. Also among the new diagnoses, 69% were among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (sometimes referred to as MSM); 24% were among heterosexuals, and 7% were among people who inject drugs."

The heterosexuals were probably men who visit prostitutes or prostitutes, or had relations with a drug user who got it by injections. 

I don't think anyone here will have a problem with HIV.  Stay out of them places. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 08:54:45 AM »
  ..And before so many people turned their backs on God, and thinking they knew better, began acting like a batch of monkeys, HIV wasn't even a f
 actor in America, an dall STDs were at a very low incidence.

" 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."  (Romans 1:26,27)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2023, 01:20:07 AM »
lookin for love in all the wrong SPACES  Gitty up tex ;)
blue lives matter

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2023, 02:19:04 AM »
In the 1950's the US had virtually no sexually transmitted disease.  90% of kids never had sex until AFTER high school.  Average age of women marrying was 19 and men was 21.  Divorce was really low.  By 1970 it was turned upside down.  Average age for marriage is around 26 or 27 now.  Most don't get married anymore.  Women get so many government benefits being single with kids, the poor don't even bother getting married. 

I know of a couple who actually got divorced.  The man used his parents address, but still lived with his "ex" wife.  He told a friend of mine she gets welfare, food stamps, etc being a "single" mom.  Crazy world where government becomes the husband "provider", even "god" to people.  The more people depend on the government, the more they vote democrat. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2023, 03:33:58 AM »
In the 1950's the US had virtually no sexually transmitted disease.  90% of kids never had sex until AFTER high school.  Average age of women marrying was 19 and men was 21.  Divorce was really low.  By 1970 it was turned upside down.  Average age for marriage is around 26 or 27 now.  Most don't get married anymore.  Women get so many government benefits being single with kids, the poor don't even bother getting married. 

I know of a couple who actually got divorced.  The man used his parents address, but still lived with his "ex" wife.  He told a friend of mine she gets welfare, food stamps, etc being a "single" mom.  Crazy world where government becomes the husband "provider", even "god" to people.  The more people depend on the government, the more they vote democrat.

The gub-mint drives a great deal of immorality..

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2023, 04:55:06 PM »
The government created the health care crisis with "Free Trade Agreements" that took manufacturing out of our country that paid middle class wages and provided health care.

The government destroyed marriage with all the give-a-ways to single mothers. 

The government created inflation with the Federal Reserve and decoupling money from the gold standard.

The government allowed gays in the military, allowed gay marriage, then are pushing the "trans" agenda.  All to destroy the family and get more control over peoples lives.

The government created a huge bureaucracy that controls things and makes rules without being voted on by congress.

The government helped create the covid virus. 

The government forced people to stay home instead of protecting the weakest members of society, putting kids behind in school and people out of church.

The government has gone soft on crime thus leading to more crime.  (85-90% of crime is by repeat offenders).  (85-90% of gun crime is with stolen guns). 

The government is destroying cities and neighbor hoods with the soft on crime leading stores to close in these areas taking jobs and keeping elderly from being able to shop in their neighborhoods. 

The government has weakened our military with their policies. 

The government has created endless wars and we once tried to get people to sit down and talk peace and work out their differences. 

There were no weapons of mass destructing in Iraq.  There was no insurection by unarmed people on Jan 6th, it was protesters that entered the capitol unarmed that could have been stopped.  Trump even tweeted for them to go home. 

Who in their right minds would ever vote Democrat again?  Sure there are rino's but you still have to vote for the lessor of two evils to pull the country back to normal. 
Opelika Portal