Author Topic: ..A possible psyops tool ?  (Read 159 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..A possible psyops tool ?
« on: October 14, 2023, 06:46:42 AM »
  It seems that in their superstition, the Wahabists seem to think that if they are 'rubbed out' by a woman, they have a major problem with Allah.

Great !   Israel has some fine female snipers...  I sufggest they use them, and publish the fact, saying if amember of Hamas is killed by a sniper
  it is likely the sniper was a female.

An effective sniper, is a "force multiplier"..   THe sniper on the bottom, is an Arab/Israeli Christian, ready to serve Israel.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: ..A possible psyops tool ?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 11:52:18 PM »
they first need to get them a proper sniper rifle
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 01:52:42 AM »
Yeah the internet has lots of photos of hot Israeli women with guns. Most of it is probably click bait. I agree if she is a sniper, she needs a different rifle.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 02:59:52 AM »
  Those were random shots of IDF soldiers who happen to be snipers.  I believe you are looking at a different situation.

Sniper assignments in Gaza, will rarely be like what was required in Afganistan, where ranges were often 800+ yards

You have seen videos of Gaza..an 800+ yard shot woiuld be rare.  Although obviously, every sniper is a much qualified shooter, lultra long
  range shots are likely rare.

Being a sniper, excellent shooting is not all that is required..  Finding a rich target and perhaps even stalking it, is among the many talents/qualities needed...and a 5.56 will put anybody out of action at a reasonably long range.

My grandson and his friend from boot camp were both selected as the "watchover" individuals (nipers) for their Marine unit, even before their
   arrival in Iraq. 
  Since my grandson was the battalion armorer, he took a wide selection of parts he had in stock for his M4.  Then going to the range, he tried and
  selected the best, most acurate, barrels etc.  He used th elonger barrels that he had in the TOE.
   Then took these combinations back to his shop, inside the wire, and worked the whole combination over...smithing every part to perform best.

Couldn't find a better combination for short to moderate ranges...being overwatch for his units operations , primarily in urban settings.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)