Author Topic: If members of the house, had any gonads..  (Read 158 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If members of the house, had any gonads..
« on: October 19, 2023, 02:44:00 AM »
  If they had any gonads, they would expel Tlaib and her ugly cult of "hate Americs" goons, out of congress, she ran with it to the nearest synpathetic
   TV camera.

TRUTH; the hospital was not hit, b ut it's parking lot was.  Not 500 dead, but the hospital did suffer some broken windows. 

More uncomfortable TRUTH:  It was a wayward, home made rocket sent off by Hamas, that hit the parking lot

..But still, Tlaib sticks with the lie, she has not yet taken her false video down.  Even truth-hostile CNN knows better;

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/10/18/idf-audio-allegedly-capturing-hamas-operatives-gaza-hospital-bts-vpx.cnn

Of course, we all must realize that those savages never lie.. ;) :D     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5X-be2kUWU
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: If members of the house, had any gonads..
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 02:50:09 AM »
Also; if they had any cahones, they would go ahead and put Jim Jordan into the speaker's position.

The dissenters have screamed and whined long enough, now it is time to get down to business.

I am beginning to believe trhat the Republicans, especially those from solid, conservative districts, who are holding out, are like the Democrats...
     knee deep into corruption, and afraid they will be exposed for what they have been doing.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 02:54:41 AM »
Also; if they had any cahones, they would go ahead and put Jim Jordan into the speaker's position.

The dissenters have screamed and whined long enough, now it is time to get down to business.

I am beginning to believe trhat the Republicans, especially those from solid, conservative districts, who are holding out, are like the Democrats...
     knee deep into corruption, and afraid they will be exposed for what they have been doing.

I've believed that all along.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 06:02:48 AM »

I think the holdout Republicans are just a$$ burnt at Matt Gates  for ousting sweetlips McCarthy .
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 07:28:21 AM »
The only thing that they have on their minds
is to fatten their portfolios and bank accounts
while the gittin's good, and "retire" fat and happy
to a cushy consultant job

Very few arrive at the beltway rich, but
they all leave that way
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Agree Agree x 3 View List