Author Topic: Any Republican who doesn't vote for Jordan,  (Read 399 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Any Republican who doesn't vote for Jordan,
« on: October 19, 2023, 08:21:03 AM »
Any Republican who refuses to voite for Jordan on next ballot...is part of the swamp.  May as well be a Democrat , and part of the DC corruption team.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Any Republican who doesn't vote for Jordan,
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 09:58:12 AM »
Establishment Republicans are Swamp dwellers...every bit as bad as any Democrat...

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 03:58:44 PM »
 Gateway Pundit has an article, the rino's that are not voting for Jordan, are getting slammed by their constituents. Seems that Scalise, previous nominee, and 13 of the holdouts against Jordan, took money from Sam Bankman-Frieds, which are on the hook for illegal campaign finance. Old saying-Follow the money!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 04:09:20 PM »
Well, one of Trumps attorneys, Sidney Powell, took a plea deal today day, so the other Trump attorneys might as well kiss their ass goodbye.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 12:30:57 AM »
and jordan gave up. this is going to be a scary election!!!
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 02:07:11 AM »
Jordan didn't give up! The number of Leftist Republicans in the house are too many for Jordan to get the seat. It's obvious, anyone who supports Donald Trump is the enemy to the left, and Jordan supports Trump. The power in the House and Senate has gone to Liberal Leftists.

The only hope for our country is left to the states. If there is any!
We need people of good character leading the country. People like Sarah Huckabee Sanders of Arkansas. She is taking action.......Not just mouthing words.
She has issued an executive order to take action against the left.
EXECUTIVE ORDER TO PROHIBIT INDOCTRINATION AND CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN SCHOOLS
WHEREAS: Schools must educate, not indoctrinate students; and their education policies must protect children and prepare them to enter the workforce;

WHEREAS: Teachers and school administrators should teach students how to think—not what to think;

WHEREAS: Critical Race Theory (CRT) is antithetical to the traditional American values of neutrality, equality, and fairness. It emphasizes skin color as a person’s primary characteristic, thereby resurrecting segregationist values, which America has fought so hard to reject;

WHEREAS: It is the policy of this administration that CRT, discrimination, and indoctrination have no place in Arkansas classrooms;

WHEREAS: Government policies must empower parents to make decisions for their children and foster curriculum transparency in classrooms across the state; and

WHEREAS: The Constitution of the State of Arkansas and the Constitution of the United States of America recognize the equal value of every individual, and provide equal protection under the law, regardless of color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, and national origin.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, acting under the authority vested in me as the Governor of the State of Arkansas, do hereby order the following:

The Secretary of the Department of Education (the “Secretary”) shall take the following steps to ensure that the Department of Education, its employees, contractors, guest speakers, and lecturers are in compliance with Title IV and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (P.L. 88-352, 78 Stat. 241):

Review the rules, regulations, policies, materials, and communications of the Department of Education to identify any items that may, purposely or otherwise, promote teaching that would indoctrinate students with ideologies, such as CRT, that conflict with the principle of equal protection under the law or encourage students to discriminate against someone based on the individual’s color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.

The Secretary is further instructed that if any items are found to conflict with the principle of equal protection under the law, then the Secretary is instructed to amend, annul, or alter those rules, regulations, policies, materials, or communications to remove the prohibited indoctrination.

Prohibited Indoctrination Defined: No communication by a public-school employee, public school representative, or guest speaker shall compel a person to adopt, affirm or profess an idea in violation of Title IV and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (P.L. 88-352, 78 Stat. 241), including that:

People of one color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law are inherently superior or inferior to people of another color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law

An individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of the individual’s color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.

Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit the discussion of ideas and history of the concepts described in subsection (c) or shall be construed to prohibit the discussion of public policy issues of the day and related ideas that individuals may find unwelcome, disagreeable or offensive.

As it relates to employees, contractors, and guest speakers or lecturers of the Department of Education, the Secretary is directed to review and enhance the policies that prevent prohibited indoctrination, including CRT.

The Secretary shall ensure that no school employee or student shall be required to attend trainings or orientations based on prohibited indoctrination or CRT.

This Executive Order shall become effective upon its signing and shall remain in full force and effect until amended or rescinded by further executive orders.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and cause the Great Seal of the State of Arkansas to be affixed this 10th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2023.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 02:12:22 AM »
No, Jordan hasn't given up. He's on the TV giving a press conference right now.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 02:17:10 AM »
No, Jordan hasn't given up. He's on the TV giving a press conference right now.

Here's hoping sime Rinos wqake up !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 02:21:28 AM »
I'm glad McCarthy is out. He was nuthin but Bidens check writer. Now RINOS like McCarthy know that Jordan likely won't be.

The democratic regime (and it is a regime) OWNS THE WHITE HOUSE,  and most likely OWNS THE SENATE I'm not confident that an honest election of either house, or the  presidency is any longer possible.
The democrats will not break ranks, they are absolutely united and dedicated to their cause.
The Republicans are in shambles, and are embarrassment to the Constitution.

This is an obvious "power struggle", but a weak one by any method of measurement.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 04:55:45 AM »
I'm glad McCarthy is out. He was nuthin but Bidens check writer. Now RINOS like McCarthy know that Jordan likely won't be. Probably the last decent person to come out of Cal. politically was Reagan.McCarthy is a Leftist.

The democratic regime (and it is a regime) OWNS THE WHITE HOUSE,  and most likely OWNS THE SENATE I'm not confident that an honest election of either house, or the  presidency is any longer possible. I agree! Honesty and integrity are foreign words to most career politicians
The democrats will not break ranks, they are absolutely united and dedicated to their cause.
The Republicans are in shambles, and are embarrassment to the Constitution.

This is an obvious "power struggle", but a weak one by any method of measurement. And the ones in power are the never Trumpers, and  Jordan isn't one of them

[/color]

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 09:44:28 AM »
Here's a list of Republican Rats who want an establishment Republican and no one else. Some purposely voted for anyone just to keep Jordan from being speaker. Shame on the Republican party, and the Rinos who lead it. I'm ashamed of the party I was once proud to be a member of. I will vote for President Trump if he is allowed to get that far in this travesty of American politics, and no other Republican in the race for the Presidency. They are all a bunch of two faced sellouts IMO! Since this WOKE excuse of a state I live in only sends Democrats to DC, I don't have to worry about a lying skunk that pretends to be a conservative to vote for in the House and Senate I dam sure wouldn't vote for one of the traitors listed below, if I lived in their district and state.

1. Bacon voted for McCarthy

2. Vern Buchanan of Florida voted for Byron Donalds of Florida

3. Buck voted for Emmer

4. Chavez-DeRemer voted for McCarthy

5. D’Esposito voted for Zeldin

6. Diaz-Balart voted for Scalise

7. Ellzey voted for Garcia

8. Drew Ferguson of Georgia voted for Scalise

9. Garbarino voted for Zeldin

10. Gimenez voted for McCarthy

11. Gonzales voted for Scalise

12. Granger voted for Scalise

13. James voted for Candice Miller of Michigan

14. Kelly voted for former House Speaker John Boehner

15. Kiggans voted for McCarthy

16. Lawler voted for McCarthy

17. LaLota voted for Zeldin

18. Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa voted for Granger

19. Rutherford voted for Scalise

20. Simpson voted for Scalise

21. Pete Stauber of Minnesota voted for Bruce Westerman of Arkansas

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2023, 11:44:48 AM »
  In my opinion...that list of names is a list of deep state  corruption !  ..And the Republican party wonders why I won't rejoin them.

The Demonrats left me about 1972...with their stupid candidates....I went independent then ..but tried the Repugnicans in the 80s,
  primarily because of Reagan.

Then it became clear that the Rinos were too powerful in the party, so I dropped them...and have told them ever since to get rid of the Rinos..

They won't, so I don't !

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2023, 02:59:31 PM »
Well, it seems Jim Jordan is out. Solution? Take a week off. Never mind the fact that the world is falling apart.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 03:58:06 PM »

I  see Byron  Donalds has thrown his hat in the ring  for speaker .   

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 04:47:58 PM »
Thats what they're saying, and he has endorsed Trump. Also Pete Sessions of Texas has thrown his hat in, and is a Trump supporter,

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 02:59:41 AM »
...Doesn't look like the Rinos will ever allow a decent, poatriotic, AMERICAN..ever be speaker.

THanks, NW..

Of course, it doesn't matter who they voted for...but rather what kind of a house of representatives they voted AGAINST, that counts !!

If any of the below is in your district...tell everybody you can, that these are traitors to any conservative cause..and a decent republic..

1. Bacon voted for McCarthy

2. Vern Buchanan of Florida voted for Byron Donalds of Florida

3. Buck voted for Emmer

4. Chavez-DeRemer voted for McCarthy

5. D’Esposito voted for Zeldin

6. Diaz-Balart voted for Scalise

7. Ellzey voted for Garcia

8. Drew Ferguson of Georgia voted for Scalise

9. Garbarino voted for Zeldin

10. Gimenez voted for McCarthy

11. Gonzales voted for Scalise

12. Granger voted for Scalise

13. James voted for Candice Miller of Michigan

14. Kelly voted for former House Speaker John Boehner

15. Kiggans voted for McCarthy

16. Lawler voted for McCarthy

17. LaLota voted for Zeldin

18. Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa voted for Granger

19. Rutherford voted for Scalise

20. Simpson voted for Scalise

21. Pete Stauber of Minnesota voted for Bruce Westerman of Arkansas