Author Topic: The towers...a lesson not learned..  (Read 232 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The towers...a lesson not learned..
« on: October 21, 2023, 02:26:38 AM »
   09/11/2001 ...  Nineteen terrorists sneaked into the united States..schemed and planned..then hit us critically.  THe Pentagon was also successfully
    targeted by the terrorists.

Only self-sacrificing passengers such as Todd Beamer...kept our capitol building, from being destroyed...taking down the plane they were aboard
      over Shanksville, PA.

....But obviously, some fossilized, politicians, have not learned from the lesson.  George Santayana said, "those who don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it !"..

Our oatmeal-for-brains presidenty LIVED THROUGH that history...and STILL DID NOT LEARN FROM IT !!

He and his string-pullers are far more concewrned over Ukraine and Gaza borders, than they are over the Texas or Arizona borders..

Hey numb skull Demonrats...if just nineteen evil ones did the damage shown, then how much more  damage will a few thousand sneak in terrorists
    do to us over the next few years ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The towers...a lesson not learned..
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 02:41:36 AM »
   09/11/2001 ...  Nineteen terrorists sneaked into the united States..schemed and planned..then hit us critically.  THe Pentagon was also successfully
    targeted by the terrorists.

Only self-sacrificing passengers such as Todd Beamer...kept our capitol building, from being destroyed...taking down the plane they were aboard
      over Shanksville, PA.

....But obviously, some fossilized, politicians, have not learned from the lesson.  George Santayana said, "those who don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it !"..

Our oatmeal-for-brains presidenty LIVED THROUGH that history...and STILL DID NOT LEARN FROM IT !!

He and his string-pullers are far more concewrned over Ukraine and Gaza borders, than they are over the Texas or Arizona borders..

Hey numb skull Demonrats...if just nineteen evil ones did the damage shown, then how much more  damage will a few thousand sneak in terrorists
    do to us over the next few years ?

To be clear, none of the 19 911 terrorists "sneaked into" the country.

ALL came in LEGALLY,  using their own names, carrying LEGALLY OBTAINED, "non immigrant visas". It was well organized, well planned, well coordinated, and well finance.

I believe that our future will be plagued with "lone wolf" type terrorist acts,  throughout the country, combined with more organized hits. Only time will tell what all strolled across our southern borders, and we're all gonna pay for it. .

https://longislandwins.com/resources/immigration-101/how-the-911-highjackers-got-into-the-us/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 02:55:53 AM »
To be clear, none of the 19 terrorists "sneaked into" the country.

ALL came in LEGALLY,  using their own names, carrying LEGALLY OBTAINED, "non immigrant visas". It was well organized, well planned, well coordinated, and well finance.

https://longislandwins.com/resources/immigration-101/how-the-911-highjackers-got-into-the-us/

You are right of course, Dee, I had a memory slip. They came in through regular channels and seemingly started flight lessons almost upon arrival.

One or some of them, started their training at an airport my friend Chuck uses, near his home in Venice, Florida.

Curious thing is, when investigations were made, it seems they were most interested in flying..not so much in landing or take-offs.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 04:03:50 AM »
May of 2023 the official estimate of gotaways
was over half a million for the first half of the year

That's 500,000 + people we know absolutely nothing
about or where they're at

That should alarm everybody, but realistically
most are apathetic and could care less, and
will continue to recline in their lazyboy and
guzzle beer and diddle with their smartphones
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 08:59:08 AM »
There's more closer to 7 million that are totally unidentified in the last 2 1/2 + years.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 09:54:26 AM »
There's more closer to 7 million that are totally unidentified in the last 2 1/2 + years.

I'm sure that's correct
The half million is just the ones for the
first few months of 2023.
It's probably a lot higher than that.
There were untold numbers during all
the joe bidet surges. 
JMHO- I don't think the gubmint would say
if they knew an exact number.

Either way, most people won't care until
the day comes that they can't get medical
care,  or their house gets burglarized,  or
a drunk border jumper plows into their
vehicle driving the wrong lane,  or if the
funds aren't available for their social security
check after they've paid in for decades or
something like that that some people have
been warning about for years
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 04:11:11 PM »
  Clearly, there are likely thousands in place. in place to hit suddenly when least expected.  There is an Iranian terrorist unit already in place in AMerica..now reinforced with thousands more illegals/terrorists.

https://www.toddbensman.com/series/hezbollahs-unit-910-in-america/

They seem to hit the Jews on their most holy days..and they hate Christians fully as much..'  Keep in mind, we are Big Satan, Israel is Little Satan".

So a little guess work here..when would they likely hit us?   Christmas..Easter?

Will it  be very soon, or are they waiting to see if Trump gets re-elected?  THey may hold off for now, since an attack before next November, may
   assure the election of Pres Trump...

So, will it be before or after next election cycle?

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 04:13:03 PM »
 Sad fact, but true! With open borders, and millions coming across, this country has opened the flood gates for disaster. They attack the power grid, refinery's, transportation hubs, this country will go into chaos. And the country's we've been sending millions and billions of dollars to, military and medical aid, wont be able to help us at all.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 04:17:16 PM »
Sad fact, but true! With open borders, and millions coming across, this country has opened the flood gates for disaster. They attack the power grid, refinery's, transportation hubs, this country will go into chaos. And the country's we've been sending millions and billions of dollars to, military and medical aid, wont be able to help us at all.

...And do it all on the same day...I'm glad I am far from the city..but it will still be tough, even out here..
Agree Agree x 1 View List