Author Topic: Biden wants $14 billion for "border security"..  (Read 147 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden wants $14 billion for "border security"..
« on: October 22, 2023, 03:06:58 AM »
  What a can of crap!  You and I both know the money won't go to real security, in fact it would probably go to supplying better access to the US, and
   giving out more credit cards and cell phones !

Funny how so many politicians, especially Demonrats, always talk about MORE MONEY, to solve problems.  Likely it is just opening another
   program, whereby they can scrape off a hefty portion for themselves.

He could easily improve the border situation, without spending a dime !  All he would have to do ius change his stupid policies !

tell the border guards who are by orders, channelling aliens in, feeding them, changing diapers and handing out cell phones..to start flat
  turning the illegals around.

Finish the fence...keep them out, and let Mexico wonder what they will do with them..

Not hard to figure out..and no need for $14 billion more, throwed down the drain !

https://nypost.com/2023/10/19/bidens-urgent-budget-request-includes-14b-for-border-security/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Biden wantys $14 billion for "border security"..
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 03:16:07 AM »
ITS THE ELECTION SEASON!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 03:19:26 AM »
 Could go back and find the exact number, but I'm pretty sure I'm close. The Democrats voted down the 4 billion Trump wanted to finish the wall. And now Scarecrow Joe wants 14 billion. OK, lets retract 14 billion from what we're sending to the Ukraine and Israel. We need it worse than they do!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 04:21:36 AM »
  What a can of crap!  You and I both know the money won't go to real security, in fact it would probably go to supplying better access to the US, and
   giving out more credit cards and cell phones !

Funny how so many politicians, especially Demonrats, always talk about MORE MONEY, to solve problems.  Likely it is just opening another
   program, whereby they can scrape off a hefty portion for themselves.

He could easily improve the border situation, without spending a dime !  All he would have to do ius change his stupid policies !

tell the border guards who are by orders, channelling aliens in, feeding them, changing diapers and handing out cell phones..to start flat
  turning the illegals around.

Finish the fence...keep them out, and let Mexico wonder what they will do with them..

Not hard to figure out..and no need for $14 billion more, throwed down the drain !

https://nypost.com/2023/10/19/bidens-urgent-budget-request-includes-14b-for-border-security/

Yet when President Trump asked for 5.5 billion to build the wall he was fought tooth and nail and by one here also... also he is trying to get 105 billion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Biden wants $14 billion for "border security"..
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 07:02:09 AM »
 Their initiatives usually cost plenty, produce nothing and rrarely have anything to do with whatthey call them.

Considering Bidens "INFLATION REDUCTION ACT"..  The fact is,  it does nothing to reduce inflation in any way, and in fact will likely add greatly to the inflation.

You cannot spend a trillion unbacked dollars, without boosting inflation.        https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy1830

Truth be known, it is just another big spending program, paying for all kinds of  Greenie projects, that will never pay back a single dime.

It will join the the cash grifted off the funds, and little will be done, other than to enrich a few politicians....at the cost of honest, working people 
  of it will be grifted offthe funds handed out..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Biden wants $14 billion for "border security"..
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 07:37:23 AM »
  . . . and little will be done, other than to enrich a few politicians....at the cost of honest, working people . . .

That's what they're there for.
Bureaucrats that head to DC already wealthy
are scarce. But they all leave wealthy
That should tell the citizenry something,
but it doesn't. They're too obsessed with
Jellostone and Prancing with the stars and
the "inequity " of paychecks and bank accounts.
( I've yet to understand the jealousy and
envy of the wealthy)
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .