Author Topic: OK..So now what happens..  (Read 396 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
OK..So now what happens..
« on: October 23, 2023, 01:39:08 PM »
  Another court case brings up autopsy recordes for George Floyd's death..  Of Derek Chauvin and fellow officers DID NOT KILL the drug addict !

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/george-floyd-familys-lawyer-independent-autopsy-determines-floyd-died-of-asphyxiation/

The incident was USED by the left to sway an election..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: OK..So now what happens..
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 01:21:57 AM »
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 02:39:03 AM »
  Of all the people who knew better..right up through the admin in Washington...they are simply letting those cops rot in jail.

Yes Chauvin did stay on the guy's neck for what may be longer than necessary time ..but we were not there.  The guy had a history of resisting
   arrest..and seemingly was at that point.  In any case, autopsy shows that the officer dfid not kill Floyd.

Jail them for unnecessary roughness..or whatever that is legally called..but murder? Uh..uh..

No surprise how the Demonrats are not bothered with jailing people unjustly, for long periods of time.  They are threatening Pres Trump with
    something between 125 and 160 years, aren't they.

No surprise, that is just how communists the world over operate.  Thousands rotted and died in Moscow's infamous Lubyanka prison..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 03:00:56 AM »
The first autopsy established that Floyd was dying of a drug overdose before the police took him into custody. All the officers involved were sacrificial lambs to the  racial problem illusion then, and nothing is gonna change that.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 05:33:16 AM »
. . .  All the officers involved were sacrificial lambs to the  racial problem illusion then, and nothing is gonna change that.

^ ^ ^
Just like the officers that tried to get
rodney king to stop struggling and
allow himself to be cuffed

I hear a LOT of these hoodrats and
yuppies say that the police need to be
proficient in hand to hand weaponless
combat. Wrong. Batons and guns were
used many decades ago and worked just
fine to subdue those that needed subduing.
The problem is the modern mindset that
criminals have the right to fight and struggle
and flee instead of being detained.
Law enforcement personnel aren't supposed
to fight or fight fair. They're supposed to
cuff the suspect and take them in for questioning
and/or booking. The hoodrats look upon it all
as a game.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 09:06:25 AM »
  Frankly...when a perp resists..I wold think that all bets atre off for the perp. 

He is the one who resisted,and any injury he may suffer due to that rtesistance..is on his own dime..  ..But we  can't expect the sob sisters to accept         
      that kind of logic..

BTW: One of th best capture devices for wild beasts, whether 2 or 4 legged, was a plain old, net.  ..But for some reason, those same sob sisters
   whined, until they were done away with.

Nets were proven effective, thousands of years ago, in the gladitorial games.  The retarius, was a gladiator equipped with a net and fishing trident.
   He faced a gladiator with a sword and shield, and most often the retarius won..entangling his opponent and finishing the more heavily armed
   gladiator off with his fishing trident.

If they want to minimize injuries to all involved..bring the nets back !

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 11:34:29 AM »
Well the P D.'s have had actual modern effective
equipment to use, but the enabling and making excuses
crowd cried the loudest and now police can't quickly
and efficiently subdue an unruly suspect without
risking being charged and jailed themselves.
Nets and grappling hooks and bright strobe lights
don't work as well as a good baton and a dog
with sharp teeth and an accurate firearm

I'm very much closer to the nursing home than
I am the day care center, and I've managed to
make it all these years without ever sitting in
the back of a patrol car or experiencing the
feel of handcuffs. I can't comprehend why
anybody else can't live their life similarly 
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 12:14:10 PM »
I wonder if the Jan 6th Patriots could say that?

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2023, 12:50:43 PM »
The first autopsy established that Floyd was dying of a drug overdose before the police took him into custody. All the officers involved were sacrificial lambs to the  racial problem illusion then, and nothing is gonna change that.

Yep. that’s why he was out of the car in the first place. He claimed he couldn't breef.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2023, 01:30:32 PM »
This has been my position all along... never varied or changed.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2023, 07:11:11 AM »
Floyd was a classic case of drug induced excited delirium*. The struggle involved trying to get him restrained triggers muscular acidosis. Because of the toxicity of the drugs on board, the subject goes quiet and then they risk dying.
A lot of departments don't train sufficiently, and rescue squads aren't available/or summoned soon enough. It can be difficult for an officer to recognize the signs. In the mean time they are dealing with a rodeo of resistance with tools that haven't been improved on in 50 years. TASERS can speed up the decline in breathing, and the media calls them TASER deaths.
Obviously, the drugs in their system are on the perp, but the public eye and the media scream police brutality even when it does not apply.

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546674/#:~:text=The%20cause%20of%20excited%20delirium,%2C%20thermal%2C%20and%20metabolic%20derangement.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546674/#:~:text=The%20cause%20of%20excited%20delirium,%2C%20thermal%2C%20and%20metabolic%20derangement.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2023, 08:38:49 AM »
Floyd was a classic case of drug induced excited delirium*. The struggle involved trying to get him restrained triggers muscular acidosis. Because of the toxicity of the drugs on board, the subject goes quiet and then they risk dying.
A lot of departments don't train sufficiently, and rescue squads aren't available/or summoned soon enough. It can be difficult for an officer to recognize the signs. In the mean time they are dealing with a rodeo of resistance with tools that haven't been improved on in 50 years. TASERS can speed up the decline in breathing, and the media calls them TASER deaths.
Obviously, the drugs in their system are on the perp, but the public eye and the media scream police brutality even when it does not apply.

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546674/#:~:text=The%20cause%20of%20excited%20delirium,%2C%20thermal%2C%20and%20metabolic%20derangement.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546674/#:~:text=The%20cause%20of%20excited%20delirium,%2C%20thermal%2C%20and%20metabolic%20derangement.

Then, the police were unfortunate because the total effects of Floyd's overdose, happened to take hold while they were taking him into custody?

I guess that is the way I see it...

I don't see any justice for the officers any day soon.  Likely that is why even serious departments are having a problem acquiring recruits and
    holding what they have . 

Who wants to spend decades in prison, for trying to "protect and serve"?

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2023, 09:50:37 AM »
  Then, the police were unfortunate because the total effects of Floyd's overdose, happened to take hold while they were taking him into custody?

Exactly. If officers can identify the situation early on, and summon rescue, he dies in the rescue squad....it's a medical condition. Timing is everything.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff