Author Topic: The little twit..  (Read 311 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The little twit..
« on: October 25, 2023, 08:28:08 AM »
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The little twit..
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 12:15:54 PM »
Funny, I knew who you were talking about before I even opened the thread. Where are her parents? Doesn’t she go to school?

What an annoying brat.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 04:52:19 AM »
Funny, I knew who you were talking about before I even opened the thread. Where are her parents? Doesn’t she go to school?

What an annoying brat.

She is 20 years old now...and all her screeching about the environment is a lie, just to take advantage of the enviro-whackos for donations.

Check this..  https://finty.com/us/net-worth/greta-thunberg/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 08:01:01 AM »
A fool and his money,  are soon parted. Anybody stupid enough to give a 20 year old adolescent with almost zero life experience money deserves to be broke. And any adult stupid enough to listen to the little derelict, is more stupid than her.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 04:53:25 PM »
 I'd like to see the bank account that her parents have. I gotta feeling they played her to the hilt. With all the multi millionaires and billionaire globalists pushing the climate agenda, and her with Asperger syndrome, I'd bet their in control of her finances. And, I'd bet, she got plenty of donations when she was front and center.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 03:27:05 AM »
I'd like to see the bank account that her parents have. I gotta feeling they played her to the hilt. With all the multi millionaires and billionaire globalists pushing the climate agenda, and her with Asperger syndrome, I'd bet their in control of her finances. And, I'd bet, she got plenty of donations when she was front and center.

Whatever it is..they are apparently hiding it!    https://www.the-sun.com/news/147063/greta-thunberg-parents-malena-ernman-svante/

This, from the article...sounds fishy!  Why should they be able to hide their $$$, while hardly anyone else can do so?

"What is Greta's parent's net worth?
Greta's parent's net worth is not publicly known.

It is believed that due to their respective careers, that they are well off.

Unlike actors who work in Hollywood whose work in blockbuster movies allow for estimating earnings, Greta's parent's are different.

They are afforded privacy in this respect and so there are no public records of their earnings or estimated net worth."

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2023, 03:41:38 AM »
 Just a high end scripted Brat who now has wealth into the future with her babbling

Here she got caught

However, many experts state that Greta is nothing more than a personality made up by her parents.

For example, in 2019, Thunberg mistakenly tweeted a sheet of scripted replies to use as responses to mentions on Twitter.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2023, 03:57:21 AM »
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett