Author Topic: Possibility Of War Against Iran?  (Read 295 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Possibility Of War Against Iran?
« on: October 26, 2023, 06:38:56 AM »
Oct 23:
Interesting look at the possibility of going to war with Iran. Tucker interviews Col. Douglas Macgregor and his view of whats going on in that part of the world.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Possibility Of War Against Iran?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 04:30:28 PM »
I think Iran should be left to Israel.  They have more than enough incentive to wipe Iran out.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 05:46:06 PM »
  Don't forget the new version of the triple entente..  If Iran gets singed a bit, what will Russia and China..as well as China's puppy dog, L'il Kim do?

Problems can break out almost anywhere. South China Sea, Japan, Moldovia and Taiwan are some possibles....any or all.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 02:48:09 AM »
  Don't forget the new version of the triple entente..  If Iran gets singed a bit, what will Russia and China..as well as China's puppy dog, L'il Kim do?

Problems can break out almost anywhere. South China Sea, Japan, Moldovia and Taiwan are some possibles....any or all.

It seems just yesterday, I mentioned how China, although rejected by world courts, claims hegemony over the South China Sea. 

Here's today's headlines;

https://apnews.com/article/us-south-china-sea-military-jet-bomber-0af848de95db435276e7642a4a401939
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)