Author Topic: and it begins  (Read 972 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: and it begins
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 01:52:02 AM »
 With this half dead President and Giggles as VP
We may be in for a doozie, I can’t imagine many, if any of these young guys
 signing up to Help.
I hope the crooks behind the scenes want to keep their rear ends raking in the $$$ if so I’d say it’s best too,
Leave this Middle East ordeal up to the Big Brass and not interrupt.

I pray this ends before it truly starts.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 01:57:35 AM »
This president doesn't even know what day it is, the behind the scenes unelected are running this White House.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 3 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 02:58:26 AM »
  Yes...looks like the same, old "war profits" gang are at it again in Washington..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 03:21:30 AM »
6 months from now people will be begging for trump
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2023, 08:15:00 AM »
6 months from now people will be begging for trump

Lloyd, I truly hope you are gifted with foresight.
Aim small, miss small!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2023, 09:45:42 AM »
far from gifted. just common sense tells me that if we are forced into a war even the libs wont want biden as our comander and chief with cowardly choices that get our troops killed just like he did in afganistan
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2023, 10:33:18 AM »
A republican is who put the troops in Afghanistan with 2,400+ killed.

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2023, 10:53:38 AM »

Yep, but pretty much everyone wanted that war.  And, I think what Lloyd was talking about was how Biden screwed it up with the withdrawal.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2023, 11:02:54 AM »
Bush, Obama, Biden very little difference; all are self-centered pieces of human debris.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 12:04:43 PM »

Yep, but pretty much everyone wanted that war.  And, I think what Lloyd was talking about was how Biden screwed it up with the withdrawal.

A 20 year war with zero accomplished, I'd say it was screwed up from the beginning. Bush lied saying we're just gonna take out the training camps. Bush had everything done in less than a year.
If Bush hadn't screwed the mess up, Biden wouldn't have had anything to mess up further.

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2023, 12:07:29 PM »

A 20 year war with zero accomplished, I'd say it was screwed up from the beginning. Bush lied saying we're just gonna take out the training camps. Bush had everything done in less than a year.
If Bush hadn't screwed the mess up, Biden wouldn't have had anything to mess up further.

Well, I don't disagree, but Biden DID mess it up big time on the withdrawal.  And, Bush was only in office for 8 years.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2023, 12:24:41 PM »
Solution:

Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2023, 01:27:41 PM »
Yeah

Folks still don't want to acknowledge that the
radical islamists want to eliminate the infidels
or non believers

It's not something that can be negotiated or
reasoned over a bargaining table.

Many won't look at or acknowledge what
the raiders did to the citizens and visitors
when the place was raided.
Wholesale rape and murder and kidnapping.

There's no middle ground.
It can either be handled, or everybody can
go in the closet and wet their undies and
cry.

Oh well.  . . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2023, 12:26:28 AM »
doesnt change the fact that biden showed extreme weakness in the pull out. bush might have done things wrong but he did stand up and showed the world America wont sit on the sidelines. whats happening today isnt because we went to war in Afghanistan its because biden orchestrated a cowardly retreat with very little planning all so he could claim he ended the war to get himself votes and to cave to the far left. it showed us to be weak and at the same time cut our military and ended our energy independence and the whole world saw this. china sat back and used their power to get us into two conflicts and probably 3 when we hit iran. we use up our weapons while they produce more. then while we are spread thin they are going to take Tiwan and when thats done jump in with russia and crush the Ukraine and then feed the terrorists enough money and weapons to crush isreal. leaves us two choices. either we duck and run and let china control everything on that side of the ocean and get so powerful that they will crush us like ants or we all go full on nuke. this plan is in motion right now and i honestly dont believe even trump could stop it if he gets elected. matter of fact it might even make it worse because china knows hes no puppet like biden and will probably think they will need to make an example and put him in his place. all of this because we elected a coward. not because of something that happened 10 or 20 years ago. this is ALL on the biden administration

blue lives matter

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 03:41:41 AM »
People of this nation and the pinheads in
DC don't acknowledge the fact that the
radical aloha snackbars use women and
children as shields and their mosques and
medical facilities. Then they'll strike out at
their targets with little regard for whether or
or not it's innocent citizens or helpless whoever.
Everybody other than them are infidel unbelievers
only fit for slaughter

Until everybody drags their head out of their
butts and recognizes that irrefutable fact,
there won't be any headway made against
m*slim terrorism

We've become too weak kneed to do what
needs doing, and we become indignant and
enraged when those who can fix things do so
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 03:51:33 AM »
Those people have been fighting over there for thousands of years.Nothing we can do to help them. If we do go to war, we need to have a clear idea of what winning looks like. God help us if Brandon is still at the helm.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2023, 04:05:23 AM »
If America gets embroiled with it,
rhe military needs to run the show
and not a bunch of woke emotional
bureaucrats
They'll be the ones with their lives
on the line
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 06:40:56 AM »
Just like with Ukraine and Russia there was no attempt by the war mongers to put a halt to the fighting. Is Ukraine any better after the billons we sent there? No they are not. If fact Ukraine has suffered much. Now with the fighting in the Middle East the war mongers in our government are doing nothing but escalating it. Sure is much easier for the war mongers to get in a fight when they have no sons, or family to lose. Just tax payers dollars, and that has never been an issue for them.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2023, 12:38:13 AM »
yup they should pass a law thats says every member of the congress and the president and vp have either a son daughter or grandkid drafted in the first round of the draft if war is declared. i know many wont agree with me but i believe military service should be a mandatory step for anyone trying to get elected to the senate or white house. they would know what war really is and wouldnt be so fast to jump in to every conflict on earth. now that said im kind of up in the air about the Ukraine but think iran needs to have its sand turned to glass. Israel? im on their side but they have a military that should be able to take care of their selves. if anything we are forcing them to hold back. without pressure from us theyd have been kicking down doors weeks ago. it goes right back to the coward we call president. heck send the 52's over iran and save some 500 pounders for gaza on the trip back. if russia or china bitches fly them over russian occupied Ukraine too. why dance around the stripper pole? hope right on. its going to happen anyway so why not hit first
Just like with Ukraine and Russia there was no attempt by the war mongers to put a halt to the fighting. Is Ukraine any better after the billons we sent there? No they are not. If fact Ukraine has suffered much. Now with the fighting in the Middle East the war mongers in our government are doing nothing but escalating it. Sure is much easier for the war mongers to get in a fight when they have no sons, or family to lose. Just tax payers dollars, and that has never been an issue for them.   
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2023, 01:53:20 AM »

THe casualties in Iraq were even higher... over 7,000 dead there.  My young friend (Army Ranger who fought in Afghanistan) told me he considered
    Iraq as "wild west" in comparison to the Afghan conflict.. Iraq being more "up close and personal"  house to house, door to door action.. whereas Afghanistan was a bit longer ranges, generally.... calling for different tactics.

None are any fun, for sure, and our trops deserve great credit for their service over the last 22 years..of dragged out conflict.  It creates a
     brotherhood rarely attained in other ways.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2023, 02:09:48 AM »

THe casualties in Iraq were even higher... over 7,000 dead there.  My young friend (Army Ranger who fought in Afghanistan) told me he considered
    Iraq as "wild west" in comparison to the Afghan conflict.. Iraq being more "up close and personal"  house to house, door to door action.. whereas Afghanistan was a bit longer ranges, generally.... calling for different tactics.

None are any fun, for sure, and our trops deserve great credit for their service over the last 22 years..of dragged out conflict.  It creates a
     brotherhood rarely attained in other ways.

Not to down play the sacrifice of the u.s. military, but the actual reported casualties are 4,550 in Iraq war, and 2,401 in Afghanistan.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-people-have-been-killed-in-iraq-and-afghanistan?op=1

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2023, 03:01:59 AM »
  Th e4550 figure is likely more correct..  I did find a report that said the Iraqi deaths were over 7,000, but they must have been including all deaths
   from the Persian Gulf conflict.

Here's another i found that seems to point that way.  https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/military

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2023, 10:02:09 AM »
With the escalation of war over there, it will be coming here. Happened on 9-11, and there are many more in this country now that hate's us. It's what they do, have been doing it for thousands of years.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2023, 10:39:45 PM »
weve allowed the top take over an entire county in MI and let probably an army of them that dont even have a paper trail cross the border. theres enough of them that they could organize a simultaneous attack on evey major city in this country
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2023, 03:04:25 AM »
  Heard on radio yesterday;

The Biden regime had imported 10 million illegals, since 2020... that is 10 million they have counted..but of course, sneak-ins cannot be counted..

Offline magooch

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2023, 05:32:09 AM »
Guys, I dont know how many of you served in our armed forces, but if any of you had the chance to see what this country has in its arsenal even over sixty years ago--well it is really unbelievable.  These little pee ant countries that are always causing trouble, need a demonstration.  It probably won't happen because it is so unbelievable and most people would not be able to deal with it.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it either.  That's about as much as I can say, but if the trouble causers know what can be brought to bear against them, maybe they would give it a lot more thought.  The only thing left out of this reality is that the leadership in so many of the worlds trouble causers must be morons, or crazy.  Oh wait--that would be us at the moment.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2023, 05:16:30 PM »
Guys, I dont know how many of you served in our armed forces, but if any of you had the chance to see what this country has in its arsenal even over sixty years ago--well it is really unbelievable.  These little pee ant countries that are always causing trouble, need a demonstration.  It probably won't happen because it is so unbelievable and most people would not be able to deal with it.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it either.  That's about as much as I can say, but if the trouble causers know what can be brought to bear against them, maybe they would give it a lot more thought.  The only thing left out of this reality is that the leadership in so many of the worlds trouble causers must be morons, or crazy.  Oh wait--that would be us at the moment.
brainless has opened our borders for any and all to enter.

We can, and probably  do, have the most powerful weapons in the world.  ..But our most pressing danger, may well be an asymetrical type
      of warfare. 

There are likely at least a thousand terrorists in our country, since mud-for-brains took office 3 years ago.  Keep in mind, just 19 terrorists did the
  evil 9/11 thing...killed 3,00 people, took down 2 office buildings which were  among the largest in the world, severely damaged the mighty
     Pentagon, took out 3 loaded airliners., and nearly took out the U S capital building...

So how much damage can 1,000  or maybe 2.000 do ..getting their orders, and performing their pre planned terror strikes all on a single day?

Such is a "near & present danger", now that trhe left has screwed things up so badly..

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2023, 05:59:31 PM »
brainless has opened our borders for any and all to enter.

We can, and probably  do, have the most powerful weapons in the world.  ..But our most pressing danger, may well be an asymetrical type
      of warfare. 

There are likely at least a thousand terrorists in our country, since mud-for-brains took office 3 years ago.  Keep in mind, just 19 terrorists did the
  evil 9/11 thing...killed 3,00 people, took down 2 office buildings which were  among the largest in the world, severely damaged the mighty
     Pentagon, took out 3 loaded airliners., and nearly took out the U S capital building...

So how much damage can 1,000  or maybe 2.000 do ..getting their orders, and performing their pre planned terror strikes all on a single day?

Such is a "near & present danger", now that trhe left has screwed things up so badly..

And they done it with box cutters sporting a 1" blade, while 3 plane loads of adults WAITED "AND WATCHED" FOR SOMEBODY ELSE to do something. Because thats what Americans do.
The 4th plane load of Americans had a few real men.

ONE out of four fought back. Sad, :-\

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2023, 11:09:45 PM »
And they done it with box cutters sporting a 1" blade, while 3 plane loads of adults WAITED "AND WATCHED" FOR SOMEBODY ELSE to do something. Because thats what Americans do.
The 4th plane load of Americans had a few real men.

ONE out of four fought back. Sad, :-\

and if we have to start the draft if we go to war it will be comprised of the three that pissed themselves and wouldnt fight back even knowing death was certain if they didnt
blue lives matter