Author Topic: It's becoming more obvious, Obama RUNS Joe..  (Read 148 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
It's becoming more obvious, Obama RUNS Joe..
« on: November 05, 2023, 03:05:04 AM »
   Obama jumps into Virgina races firm 2023...thn he starts to trash other 'candidates of color'...  I guess he is disappointed that Nikki Haley and Tim Scott are not as filled with hate against America as he is!

At least Michelle admitted as a middle aged woman, that she found something to be proud of America for.. but we
   haven't heard that from him..

Tim Scott says there is "no higher honor", than to be criticized by Obama.  Birthed by hard working parents, at least Tim was not born of an
   American hippie, and a Kenyan, or possible American, Communist.

He sees America as a glass half full..rather than half empty..as apparently Obama does.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/8462380/tim-scott-frances-ben-parents/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: It's becoming more obvious, Obama RUNS Joe..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 03:18:19 AM »
Tim Scott was raised by his mother. His parents divorced at an early age, and mommy done all the work. Not much is known above an absent Ben Scott Sr.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: It's becoming more obvious, Obama RUNS Joe..
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 03:28:14 AM »
  Yes, it appears his Dad is somewhat a question mark...buy the WAPO did a lengthy research on hios family tree, evidently his maternal side.... likely
   trying to find some chink in his armor.

His mother was a nursing assistant and his brother a Seargeant major in the Army..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/04/23/tim-scott-often-talks-about-his-grandfather-cotton-theres-more-tale/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)