Author Topic: isnt this special  (Read 372 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: isnt this special
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 03:52:07 AM »
  No surprise that  the UN rates so low on a trust level...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 11:55:39 AM »
Lol! Iran serving on the human rights council?  Anyone that doesn't know how screwed up this world is would think that's a joke. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 01:24:40 PM »
It'll tell ya where the world sits right now. The UN should get the boot out of the Divided States and the UN building should be condemned, torn down, and replaced with a memorial for COMMON SENSE.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 03:50:25 PM »
What actual purpose does the UN serve except to siphon off U.S. dollars to unfriendly little p_ss ant countries?
Swingem
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023, 03:52:52 PM »
It'll tell ya where the world sits right now. The UN should get the boot out of the Divided States and the UN building should be condemned, torn down, and replaced with a memorial for COMMON SENSE.

One would think that any Constitution loving American of any political party, color of skin, and of sound mind would agree with your statement on the United nations. Truly, we have become the DSA. I hope the next generation or so can return us to the former USA. Our generation is failing miserably.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 12:03:57 AM »
i wouldnt hold your breath. it started in the mid 60s and has gotten worse every decade since. a little blip of patriotism when Reagan was in office but thats about it. 

One would think that any Constitution loving American of any political party, color of skin, and of sound mind would agree with your statement on the United nations. Truly, we have become the DSA. I hope the next generation or so can return us to the former USA. Our generation is failing miserably.
blue lives matter