Author Topic: First killing ?  (Read 165 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
First killing ?
« on: November 07, 2023, 03:29:23 AM »
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: First killing ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 07:11:13 AM »
A Palestinian demonstrator whacked him in the head with a megaphone, then he hit his head again when he fell. I doubt its the 1st, and certainly won't be the last.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 07:48:25 AM »
A Palestinian demonstrator whacked him in the head with a megaphone, then he hit his head again when he fell. I doubt its the 1st, and certainly won't be the last.

Correct...I should have said..  "Is this the first killing by Marxists, during these current pro-terrorist (Hamas) riots?"
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 02:21:00 AM »
  Now it appears, the MSN is taking the side of the terrorists, bemoaning that the terrorists shpild be taken out in their lair.  We see crowds of college students..who haven't learned a thing..praising and encouraging the poison that is spreading.

They despise the truth and chase after the lies of fiendish hate merchants..  They have even fallen for the crazy Marxist concepts...and can't 
    (or won't) understand that Communism never worked satisfactorily and never fulfilled it's crazy promises.

No matter how much truth and facts this segment has b een provided, they still choose to believe the blies

We have been warned of such a time would come...

"9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.   (2Thess 2:9-11)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 08:33:53 AM »

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/paul-kessler-protest-death/2023/11/08/id/1141513/