Author Topic: Three years...  (Read 177 times)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
Three years...
« on: November 08, 2023, 11:27:19 AM »
Jeff Gleason
Facebook post Nov 08, 2020

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is two days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $1.80-2.10 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.65% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. Churches having come under persecution in blue states but as Christians we were all thankful that Christians were being defended by this administration, In case our President actually loses this election then I can remind everyone of how great things were at one point in our history.
Keep a copy to compare later. 11-6-2020
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Three years...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 12:00:12 PM »
  Hreart breaking...when we already know this...and think of our children grandchildren and fututre generations. Praying He comes back soon...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 01:47:13 AM »
...and its all by design. It doesn't take much intelligence to know the policies this administration has undertaken for America wouldn't lead to its destruction. We haven't yet saw the results of our open borders, which is criminal, and the ever increasing inflation. The NWO plan is to make America a suppressed, and defeated nation.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 03:10:01 AM »
...And today, the leading candidate for president is in a courtroom in Grand Rapids, MI..defending his right to run in the election.

The smear merchants and muck rakers are abusing the 14th amendment, claiming that he should not be allowed to run, since he led an
    "insurrection".

It sounds like a playground argument, where Jimmy is about to get his butt kicked by Joey..at mid day recess.  So he tells the teacher a string
   of lies, hoping to get Joey barred from the playground, when recess time comes around.

It would seem that he would first have to be convicted of running an insurrection, when he directed his supporters to "peacefully and patriotically"
    protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UILCtm_ALMI

Clearly, Biden's handlers are scared shirtless...  ..But Joe is not concerned, since he doesn't know where he is or what he is doing..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)