Author Topic: the other border  (Read 281 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: the other border
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 01:45:03 AM »
Along with Canada's open border policy, who knows whats coming across up there. Again the plan is to destroy the United States as a sovereign nation. Then the Marxists take complete control. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 01:58:15 AM »
There is no United states. There is only a bunch of individual government controlled entities doing their own thing, while a few are fighting to exist.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2023, 02:09:26 AM »
There is no United states. There is only a bunch of individual government controlled entities doing their own thing, while a few are fighting to exist.

Yes that's basically what it is now.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2023, 02:50:57 AM »
  People seem to forget, the Northern border has until now, been based largely upon trust..between Canada and the US..  ..But with Trudeau??

The northern border not only is non existent, but largely invisible, goung through unfenced, north woouds   and following an invisible ilne
  through the Great Lakes.  ..And of course, who is to guard Alaska?  Is there a check point on every river flowing from the Yukon,. on through
  Alaska?

Of the five Great Lakes, Lake Michigan is the only one not divided right down the middle..by an invisible line.   Sure seems like the most plausible way
 for a dedicated, well financed terrorist/spy to enter.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 03:44:12 AM »
  Here is the border between Canada and northern NY..

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.9896051,-74.3213602,7432m/data=!3m1!1e3?authuser=0&entry=ttu

Note how the farms have fields that run across the border...  Are we to supposed that when a farmer rplows his field, he has to check in each time before he hits the end of his furrow?

Note the woods..no fences, nobody checking..except possibly and occasional rider...

Here's the border between, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Canada  (click on layers for real pic).  That red & white dotted line exists nowhere but on the Google map..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/United+States/@47.7483443,-88.5178909,364588m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x54eab584e432360b:0x1c3bb99243deb742!8m2!3d37.090

Zero in closer...  Do you see any trace of a fence?  Any kind of barrier?

The southern border is being breached in huge numbers, because the poor from South America can WALK there.  ..But well financed terrorists and
    spies would more likely cross the northern border..just a short hike, swim or boat trip..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 01:23:07 AM »
hundreds if not thousands of non patroled dirt roads cross it or you can jump in your boat and cross over one of the great lakes without any permit or papers. heck its a big thing in the small town my cousins live in, in the summer 10 to 20 boats with couples get together and run 20 miles over to canada for a all you can eat fish fry. ive done it a number of times myself. police ignore it and even know half of them are packing or at least have a gun in their boat
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 02:29:29 AM »
  Perhaps many don't realize jow vast and dense are the north woods of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York are...and I expect Wisconsin,
      Michigan and Minnesota are the same..

One great place for sneaking across, would be the Thousand Islands area between Ontario and New York..or along with the entire St Lawrence River.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2023, 09:24:08 AM »
st marrys river between lake huron and saulte st marie mi is some of the most desolate shoreline anywhere. LOTS of moonshine crossed there during prohibition. in the winter the drove it 2 miles across on the ice with trucks. it wasnt like detroit and chicago with cops everywhere. where my ma grew up the nearest police were 60 miles away and the roads were dirt and unmaintained dirt then. grandpa said the bootlegers hauled it by horse and wagon because alot of the time a truck wouldnt make it. the southern border is a cake walk to patrol compared to the northern border
blue lives matter