Author Topic: Traditional liberals are being snookered..  (Read 138 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Traditional liberals are being snookered..
« on: November 11, 2023, 06:21:43 AM »
  Traditional liberals..those who like America...and have been heard to say.. "I disagree with what yo say, but will fight for your right to say it.",
  are bing hoodwinked by the radicals..  The party of killing and crippling..

They want to cripple children with their "Trans" lies, either by crippling them surgical amputations or crippling them with a life confined to certain
    regularly used drugs whichthey cannot do without.

Now they seem to be joining in with those who demand, "from the river to the sea"..  That is, to butcher the 9+ million Jews, who live between the Jordan river and the Mediterranean Sea.

looking at their allies here..Antifa and BLM, they seem to sponsor all manner of death and destruction..

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-lefts-cheerleading-for-hamas-terror/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Traditional liberals are being snookered..
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 06:45:35 AM »
Liberals don't like America. they hate it. While else would they vote the way they do. The Biden regime hates America, and likewise anyone that voted for him, and the democratic party.  Just wait until they receive the full effect of what they did vote for. There won't be any Trumps to blame either.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Traditional liberals are being snookered..
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 07:47:26 AM »
Liberals don't like America. they hate it. While else would they vote the way they do. The Biden regime hates America, and likewise anyone that voted for him, and the democratic party.  Just wait until they receive the full effect of what they did vote for. There won't be any Trumps to blame either.

As I said....the few traditional liberals that remain, are being flim-flammed...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)