Author Topic: ...Dark winter...  (Read 1262 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Dark winter...
« on: November 20, 2023, 08:48:01 AM »
  John L casey has produced a new book, explaining how, since the year 2,000, the weather pattern has changed, and what things the goofballs are sponsoring, are exactly what they shouyld not be doung.

Since 2,000 the weather is growing colder and we face a weather change in nthat directionm..(the reason the liars switched from "global warming"
    to "climate change").  "Global warming", doesn't sell well in a progressively  colder climate..

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Winter-Causing-30-Year-Spell/dp/1630060356/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=580634968254&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9005448&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand

Scrolldown to read reviews...   Meanwhile, here are some reviews by non sold oiut scientists in th efield...

"Review
“The history of science is filled with examples of individuals with new ideas being met by the current scientific establishment not with enthusiasm, but rather with disregard and sometimes, even ridicule, like Louis Agassiz with glaciation and Alfred Wegener with continental drift. This also applies very much to the book Dark Winter, by John Casey. This book represents a fascinating read, and the potential consequences outlines are no less than far ranging.”
—DR. OLE HUMLUM, Professor of Physical Geography, University of Oslo, Norway

"Dark Winter is an important contribution for understanding and facing the environmental challenge, in its multi-faceted and often disquieting manifestations. John Casey approaches problems like a true scientist, who follows Leonardo da Vinci and he also knows how to explain concepts in a form that anyone can understand."
—DR. GIOVANNI GREGORI, Theoretical Physicist, Italy

"Dark Winter is simply a great work! It throws new light into the climatic patterns of the Earth. John's concepts will help people better understand nature and the full story of what is behind our climate changes."
—DR. NATARAJAN VENKATANATHAN, Professor of Physics, SASTRA University, India

"The air is filled with lectures and rumors that our Earth is getting warm. The author of Dark Winter, John Casey has found evidence to the contrary. His work is quite a revelation that marks a step toward a new scientific civilization. This book adds a brilliant page to the history of science!"
—DR. FUMIO TSUNODA, Professor Emeritus of Geology, National Saitama University, Japan"

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: ...Dark winter...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 09:06:50 AM »
This “new” book has  been out for almost 10 years. That it hasn’t gained any traction in that time speaks volumes.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 09:33:49 AM »
This “new” book has  been out for almost 10 years. That it hasn’t gained any traction in that time speaks volumes.

Correct, not a new book per se, but new compared to his first book, COLD SUN, published years earlier.

Yes; time speaks volumes...and despite the "Chicken littles", the trend is toward cooler weather..

We know how accurate your gurus are, since our beaches are supposed to be under water by some 10 to 20 feet !

39 second video...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zadh9dEhAM

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 09:41:56 AM »
   More Al Gore lies... 57 seconds worth;

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ao8uEx0Ftik

Boiling the oceans ?  Ocean level rising?   ..Show me Trumpy !

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 10:03:56 AM »
Al Gore made a mistake so the whole body of climate change science should come tumbling down? I don’t think so.
Your never ending litany of BS anecdotal evidence is not science.
The actual science is out there and easy to access. Start with the NASA site.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 10:48:35 AM »
Any time someone posts about faggs Or climate idiocy, old faggodactyl comes running with his lickspittle... some of us are smart enough to know this is just more propaganda to subvert the easily scared/offended for the purpose of controlling the chattel. IMO...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 11:06:28 AM »

I'd agree with that analogy. But I'm look at your NASA references in the same light.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 02:58:18 PM »
LOL. I’m aware of your scientific acumen, you’re not qualified :)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2023, 03:23:10 PM »
And your qualifications? Rectal temp checks aside...

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 03:28:39 PM »
LOL. I’m aware of your scientific acumen, you’re not qualified :)

LOL, thats what I get for trying communicate with a Troll.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 04:12:34 PM »
And me with a

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2023, 01:43:00 AM »
And me with a

I keep forgetting TW is so worldly and scientifically astute.  8)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2023, 02:24:28 AM »
Al Gore made a mistake so the whole body of climate change science should come tumbling down? I don’t think so.

OK, let us drop the inane cartoons, ansd discuss the issues..  First off we must admit, that like many Democrats, Al Gore will lie in an effort to
   embellish his credibility.  He simply lied about projected ice melt in order to promote alarm..since honest facts won't do it.

It seems I recall a time when he claimed he and his wife Tipper, were the model for a classmate'smovie called "Love Story"..which was denied.

It makes little difference now., since Tipper is just a memory for him.

Of course, he has leftist defenders who seem to be no more gifted in veracity, than he. Check this essay written by one of his ardent supporters in 2009.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2009/12/al_gore_trips_on_artic_ice_mis.html

From the article;

"Mr Gore, speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, stated the latest research showed that the Arctic could be completely ice-free in five years.

In his speech, Mr Gore told the conference: "These figures are fresh. Some of the models suggest to Dr [Wieslav] Maslowski that there is a 75 per cent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during the summer months, could be completely ice-free within five to seven years." [/color]

Then his source admits Al was lying:

" "It's unclear to me how this figure was arrived at," Dr Maslowski said. "I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this."

Mr Gore's office later admitted that the 75 per cent figure was one used by Dr Maslowksi as a "ballpark figure" several years ago in a conversation with Mr Gore...

...Perhaps Mr Gore had felt the need to gild the lily to buttress resolve. But his speech was roundly criticised by members of the climate science community. "This is an exaggeration that opens the science up to criticism from sceptics," Professor Jim Overland, a leading oceanographer at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said."

So the leftist "expert" Gore sourced from in 1999 explained Al's mistake further, proving that the left as we know, are "expert" prevaricators !
    Gore's trusted source said Al was mistaken...al the ice wouldn't be melted before 2020;

" Dr Maslowki, who works at the US Naval Postgraduate School in California, said that his latest results give a six-year projection for the melting of 80 per cent of the ice, but he said he expects some ice to remain beyond 2020".

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."  (Sir Walter Scott)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2023, 02:47:34 AM »
Six posts to descend into name calling and ridicule. Is that a record?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2023, 03:21:13 AM »

I don't expect you were lumping mne in with the "name calling" accusation..I didn't call Trumpwon, or anyone else here on GBO any names.

If you are upset with the label of liar being applied to Al Gore & Co...the term was entirely earned by them..and I offered good evidence of same.

Besides; how often must a man be caught lying, before he is called a liar?

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 04:21:01 AM »
It's worth pointing out that Al Gore is a politician, not a climate scientist. Debunking Gore does not disprove anthropogenic global warming. Nevertheless, it is instructive to look at the purported errors in An Inconvenient Truth as it reveals a lot about climate science and the approach of his critics.

https://skepticalscience.com/print.php?r=83

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2023, 04:47:08 AM »

Since the (ahem?) comes here to gaslight and troll it is what he deserves and all he will get from me.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 05:21:28 AM »
It's worth pointing out that Al Gore is a politician, not a climate scientist. Debunking Gore does not disprove anthropogenic global warming. Nevertheless, it is instructive to look at the purported errors in An Inconvenient Truth as it reveals a lot about climate science and the approach of his critics.

So he is no "climate scientist" and has no extensive knowledge upon the subject.  So why then does he launch such pretensions, taking it upon
    himself to write a book and producing a movie cpontaining such mistruths !

Shouldn't he have left that to others, who are more qualified ? 

Fact is, he knew his information was faulty even before the movie was completed, but he allopwed the disinformation to be showed to
    impressionable grammar school students...

And please note, the teacher's unions did not cry "foul" !

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 05:45:17 AM »
Still can’t move beyond Al Gore and address the science can you? Good luck, enjoy your separate reality :)

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2023, 06:07:29 AM »

Still can’t move beyond Al Gore and address the science can you? Good luck, enjoy your separate reality :)

True that Algore isn't a "climate scientist". But neither are you.
 So all ANYBODY HERE HAS is their own opinions of who is,  and who isn't right, and whose favorite scientist or study is, or isn't right.

TRUTH! Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2023, 06:37:47 AM »
You are welcome to believe in magic.
I’m going to stick with demonstrated science.

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2023, 07:26:07 AM »
You are welcome to believe in magic.
I’m going to stick with demonstrated science.

Well, I don't believe in magic, nor climate change, but I find it sad that so many believe in something so totally made up, and unproveable.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2023, 07:39:22 AM »
  Evidence of 'climate change" melting a ghood portion of  the ice cxaps..thereby raising water levels..  There is an island off Cornwall  UK, upon which
    a churtch was constructed, back in AD 1053. 

This landmark iks named Mount St Michael..  A causeway was constructed, so pilgrims could make their way to the church.

In order to disciurage any possible seiges, it was constructed so pilgrims copuld visit Mount St Michael at low tide, but when high tide came inj, the causeway would be flooded (not conducive to seige).

Guess what ..it still works !  See ... Mount St Michael at low tide..then see Mount St Micheal at high tide. 

Now, take a look at Mounty St Michael as the tide comes in.  Time lapse photyography, only 31 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks90u6nY26M

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2023, 08:46:53 AM »
Like I said, you’re not qualified to comment on science.  There is no such thing as proving an idea in science. A theory is only “true” insofar as it has yet to be disproved. Might want to read up on the scientific method.

While that was an awesome attempt to use Mont Saint-Michel as anecdotal evidence it’s incorrect. Does that make you a liar?  :)

https://www.mightytravels.com/2023/10/mont-saint-michel-at-risk-iconic-french-landmark-threatened-by-rising-tides/

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2023, 12:22:13 PM »

Anecdotal evidence has been observed by someone, making it the most reliable information out there.   Bleatings from Algore and some addled teenage girl notwithstanding.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2023, 07:53:03 AM »
Like I said, you’re not qualified to comment on science.  There is no such thing as proving an idea in science. A theory is only “true” insofar as it has yet to be disproved. Might want to read up on the scientific method.

Oh yes ,as you said, I am not qualified to comment !  After all, I am white, a normal male...and worst of all, a Christian!

That of course. makes me the bottom of the heap of "oppressors", so naturally, I am forbideen to speak..

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2023, 10:06:05 AM »
I know you like to be the center of attention but as we both know that paragraph was not for you.

The one you chose to ignore was. :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2023, 10:16:13 AM »
I know you like to be the center of attention but as we both know that paragraph was not for you.

The one you chose to ignore was. :)

I am pleased to see that you are coming around, willing to actually discuss issues, something very few lefties are willing to do..Kudos..

So, do you believe that a white, male Christian, deserves as much opportunity to be heard for instance, as a black , female atheist ?

Now, what did I ignore ?

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2023, 10:23:26 AM »
WELL, WELL, I know I'm not but what about yew. ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2023, 12:53:28 PM »
It's worth pointing out that Al Gore is a politician, not a climate scientist. so why is he running his mouth about which he knows nothing !   Debunking Gore does not disprove anthropogenic global warming. Nevertheless, it is instructive to look at the purported errors in An Inconvenient Truth as it reveals a lot about climate science and the approach of his critics.

Check that video again;  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ao8uEx0Ftik

Perhaps then you c an defend Al Gore...and tell us exactly when and where where the oceans BOILED !

...But he has made millions off his climate  charade..