Author Topic: Other crisies facing the United states..  (Read 221 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Other crisies facing the United states..
« on: November 22, 2023, 10:32:25 AM »
        All gifts from the Democrats..

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-other-crises-demanding-our-attention/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Other crisies facing the United states..
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 12:41:17 PM »
 Don't think it's all Democrats. Whole lot of rino's can be included. Hope I'm wrong, but this country is at a tipping point. Politicians keep kicking that can down the road, inflation, government spending, crime and open borders. Leftist judge's putting true American's in jail, while letting criminals loose. Not good!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Other crisies facing the United states..
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 05:00:33 PM »
Don't think it's all Democrats. Whole lot of rino's can be included. Hope I'm wrong, but this country is at a tipping point. Politicians keep kicking that can down the road, inflation, government spending, crime and open borders. Leftist judge's putting true American's in jail, while letting criminals loose. Not good!

Agreed..the only reason I pointed it out, was because one party had a few crooks that sometimes vote for slavery, while the other is almost
   always unanimous in their hate for freedom.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)