Author Topic: Derek Chauvin stabbed  (Read 319 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Derek Chauvin stabbed
« on: November 25, 2023, 04:41:29 AM »
  Derek Chauvin was stabbed in a prison in Arizona 2 days ago. He was in the process of trying to get a new trial, as the medical report states that Floyd actually died from a fentanyl overdose. Something that most people with an IQ over 90 had already figured out 2 years ago! Any wonder why most Americans look at, no FBI report on Epsteins list, Jan6th protestors still in jail, Hunter Biden still walking free, Biden's family getting millions in overseas business dealings, have lost faith in the legal system and our government?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Derek Chauvin stabbed
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 04:46:52 AM »
Well,  you covered about everything but the stabbing.  :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 08:27:17 AM »
Might want to take an IQ test. There's been no change on Floyd's cause of death.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/11/no-change-in-george-floyds-cause-of-death-despite-viral-false-claims/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 09:27:14 AM »
Might want to take an IQ test. There's been no change on Floyd's cause of death.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/11/no-change-in-george-floyds-cause-of-death-despite-viral-false-claims/

No, that is not about to change, no matter what may be discovered before 2083..  To change any of that information because of new found
   evidence  would not be allowed to happen!  Too many jurors, witnesses, lawyers and judges would have to admit they  were wrong... 

Not going to happen, no matter what..

This thing for sure, those same judges are well aware that by placing him in general population, they are giving him a death sentence.

They know it and he knows it,so why didn't they have enough grapes to do that in the first place?

BTW: If yoiu want any credibility to your posts, don't use those usual, lying, "fact check" hookups !  Go to some fairly honest source, OK ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 10:05:56 AM »
Might want to take an IQ test. There's been no change on Floyd's cause of death

Might want to pull your head out of your boyfriends deposit box...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 10:38:26 AM »

BTW: If yoiu want any credibility to your posts, don't use thoe usual, lying, "fact check" hookups !  Go to some fairly honest source, OK ?

I get it, they're only honest when you use them. :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 11:09:58 AM »

BTW: If yoiu want any credibility to your posts, don't use thoe usual, lying, "fact check" hookups !  Go to some fairly honest source, OK ?

I get it, they're only honest when you use them. :)

Sorry, I don't normally use them, since they are basically, pure leftist domain...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 12:34:24 PM »
 If somebody wants, the story and video was on Newsmax, yesterday the 24th.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 02:06:26 PM »
If somebody wants, the story and video was on Newsmax, yesterday the 24th.

I have read much on this travesty of justice... Repeat after me... “Scapegoat”

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2023, 09:47:31 AM »
   Shadow of a fading days of a beautiful republic.. Banana republic, here we come..except God decides otherwise.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/derek-chauvins-ongoing-nightmare-epitomizes-the-decline-of-america/

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2023, 12:07:47 PM »

LOL! Using factcheck.org for actual fact finding is like saying The Southern Poverty Law center panders to the far right!
Here's a fact for ya...Like J. Epstein! Derek Chauvin was given a death sentence when he was incarcerated.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2023, 03:44:05 PM »
“I have read much on this travesty of justice... Repeat after me... “Scapegoat”.

I think, rather than scapegoat, as they didn’t actually need one, he was a pawn. They orchestrated this whole charade. The officers correctly doing their jobs were railroaded by lies and manipulation by politicians, the media and their own leadership for personal gain. Look how many substantial promotions came to those responsible. The dominos that fell perfectly, just as they were placed, to turn much of the community and so much of the low IQ sector of the country against law and order. Another wedge in our society, purposely driven by those who wish this nation to fail. Damn them!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2023, 03:50:29 PM »
“I have read much on this travesty of justice... Repeat after me... “Scapegoat”.

I think, rather than scapegoat, as they didn’t actually need one, he was a pawn. They orchestrated this whole charade. The officers correctly doing their jobs were railroaded by lies and manipulation by politicians, the media and their own leadership for personal gain. Look how many substantial promotions came to those responsible. The dominos that fell perfectly, just as they were placed, to turn much of the community and so much of the low IQ sector of the country against law and order. Another wedge in our society, purposely driven by those who wish this nation to fail. Damn them!

Agreed, my point was it would have been anyone. Hence, scapegoat...

Pawn will equally suffice.