Author Topic: ..Still doubt that Obama runs the White house ?  (Read 2474 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Still doubt that Obama runs the White house ?
« on: November 25, 2023, 12:02:35 PM »
  Who knows, maybe it is a "bargain made in Hades..?  ..Could be a...."You deal with China and the Ukraine...and I'll do the rest'!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/how-obama-is-running-americas-response-to-oct-7/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ..Still doubt that Obama runs the White house ?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 01:50:02 PM »
Never did...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 01:41:32 AM »
Never did...

...But some do...  And I believe that his purchase of a mulri-million dollar manson just down the street from the capital...says something.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 02:24:40 AM »
obummer didn't run the white house when he lived there. He just did what he was told from his handlers. The same is happening now with Joe and obummer ain't in charge of much more than when it's time for him to sit on the commode and take a dump.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2023, 02:31:12 AM »
IG: Don’t be coy. What is the “something” that you think is being said?

GB: “his handlers”?? Once again, the faceless, placeless handlers…..who are they?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2023, 02:46:14 AM »

GB: “his handlers”?? Once again, the faceless, placeless handlers…..who are they?

Not difficult at all..  Jimmy Carter went back to Plains, Reagan went back to his ranch, Geo bush went back to Kennybunkport , Bush jr went back to
   his Waco ranch,and D TYrump moved to Mara Lago.

Even the Clintons left Washington...although Hillary still haunts that town.  Only Barry Sotero stayed just a few blocks from the center of power

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 03:30:02 AM »
Here's the real facts about whose actually runnin DC. A conglomeration of non-elected bureaucrats that move in with what ever administration ::) happens to be elected at the time.
The government has become an enormous monstrosity that no one man could even begin to comprehend, or control, and neither a blacksmith from Nowheresville Ny, nor a Texan from Somewhere West Texas, has any ideaa who's in control of the mess.

Professional political grifters, both republican, and democrat, are making themselves fabulously wealthy at our expense, while local yocals surmise about things they don't even comprehend,  but think they do.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 03:40:30 AM »
 Just read on Fox that one of Obama's ''decisions'' has come back to haunt him. And I completely agree, Obie wasn't making the decisions, the man behind the curtain was. Seems that in 2012 Obama helped the Hamas to get a headquarter set up in Qatar, thinking that it could help Hamas look legitimate. Probably more of where money was fronted to the organization. Looks to me, Hamas is the BLM/antifa of the ME. Big money bankrolling a group/organization just to create chaos and violence.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 03:43:10 AM »
Here's the real facts about whose actually runnin DC. A conglomeration of non-elected bureaucrats that move in with what ever administration ::) happens to be elected at the time.
The government has become an enormous monstrosity that no one man could even begin to comprehend, or control, and neither a blacksmith from Nowheresville Ny, nor a Texan from Somewhere West Texas, has any ideaa who's in control of the mess.

I don't dispute that...  I only view Obama as the VISIBLE manifestation of the powers behind which we never see in office.

There was one hint...when Barry had a big fund raiser as he started his run for president.. 
  Who is that fellow in the blue shirt.... sitting beside the railing, watching carefully. 

Then Soros went on to provide overwhelming funds for "his" DA's to adopt "his values",  into judicial systems in various cities.

..And he is not alone, of course..

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 03:46:03 AM »

I don't dispute trhat...  i only view Obama as the VISIBLE manifestation of the powers behind which we never see in office.

There was one hint...when Barry had a big fund raiser as he started his run for president..

Who is that fellow in the blue shirt.... sitting beside the railing, watching carefully.  Then soros went on to provide overwhelming funds for
    "his" DA's to take over judicial systems in various cities.

Wel of course,  and everyone knows that you're so much more perceptive than the rest of us.  Got any maps to go with those pictures? ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 03:59:34 AM »

I don't dispute trhat...  i only view Obama as the VISIBLE manifestation of the powers behind which we never see in office.

Who is that fellow in the blue shirt.... sitting beside the railing, watching carefully.  Then soros went on to provide overwhelming funds for
    "his" DA's to take over judicial systems in various cities.

Wel of course,  and everyone knows that you're so much more perceptive than the rest of us.  Got any maps to go with those pictures? ::)

Dee, why are you so rude?  This has been a polite conversation so far...so why do you try to insult participants?

I don't know what you mean by maps, unless you are speaking of my reply to DG..  If so, here's a map, which I hope takes to this site.

The Obama home is a 2446 Belmont Rd NW...  Now, let's be polite, one to another..

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/2446+Belmont+Rd+NW,+Washington,+DC+20008/The+White+House,+1600+Pennsylvania+Avenue+NW,+Washington,+DC+20500/@

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 04:11:07 AM »
Just read on Fox that one of Obama's ''decisions'' has come back to haunt him. And I completely agree, Obie wasn't making the decisions, the man behind the curtain was. Seems that in 2012 Obama helped the Hamas to get a headquarter set up in Qatar, thinking that it could help Hamas look legitimate. Probably more of where money was fronted to the organization. Looks to me, Hamas is the BLM/antifa of the ME. Big money bankrolling a group/organization just to create chaos and violence.

He also tried to get the Muslim Brotherhood installed as bosses in Egypt, but the Egyptian people rejected his choice.  The Muslim Brotherhod is
    the father of Hamas..

Offline darkgael

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 05:57:43 AM »

Not difficult at all..  Jimmy Carter went back to Plains, Reagan went back to his ranch, Geo bush went back to Kennybunkport , Bush jr went back to
   his Waco ranch,and D TYrump moved to Mara Lago.

Even the Clintons left Washington...although Hillary still haunts that town.  Only Barry Sotero stayed just a few blocks from the center of power

IG :So….other presidents moved away from DC. Obama did not. What is your point?

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 06:18:06 AM »
Osama Obama might not be the main character in the cast, but he obviously is involved with the evil that lurks behind the scenes and isn't there to benefit the United States of America that we would recognize.  I think along with whatever sinister philosophy this character is up to, he also is a money monger.  It wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine Osama working to arrange another cash transfer to Iran and then a tidy multi-million dollar commission kickback for his services.

Where are the investigator reporters?
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 06:43:38 AM »

Not difficult at all..  Jimmy Carter went back to Plains, Reagan went back to his ranch, Geo bush went back to Kenebunkport , Bush jr went back to
   his Waco ranch,and D Trump moved to Mara Lago.

IG :So….other presidents moved away from DC. Obama did not. What is your point?

Other presidents, after serving, moved some distances away...  Harry Truman went quietly back to Independence,MO, Nixon went home to San
   Clemente, CA..LBJ went back to Texas hill country, Gen Eisenhower moved to Gettysburg, Calvin Coolidge went back to Plymouth Notch, VT...and
   even George Washington, our nation's 'father'... went home to Mt Vernon..

So, when Barack was no longer eligible to be CIC...and knowing he was leaving a mental defect in charge at the White House..decided to move just
    2 miles, and take up residence...    Any clues there?

When Teddy Roosevelt lost to Wilson in 1912, he and his son Kermit travelled the rivers of south America for several months, before he retired to Sagamore Hill, at Oyster Bay, NY.. 
   When US Grant left office, he and his wife did a world tour, before taking residence in several places..far from Washington.

It hgas been far from customary for former presidents to move in "next door", to the White House after leaving office.

So...just go figure...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2023, 06:50:47 AM »
Many believe he bought a house in dc as a base of operations...
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2023, 06:57:59 AM »
Many believe he bought a house in dc as a base of operations...

Goes along with logic...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 08:25:28 AM »

So, when Barack was no longer eligible to be CIC...and knowing he was leaving a mental defect in charge at the White House.

That was Trump!

Offline darkgael

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 09:00:14 AM »
IG:
Goes along with logic...

Logic?? What logic is that? You do not have all the parts of a logical argument yet. What you have established is that Obama remained in DC after leaving office whereas other ex-presidents left DC. You have followed this idea with two undefined comments.....that his purchase of a home says "something" and "go figure".
Asked what you think the "something" is, you replied with a wordier version of your "he stayed in DC" word salad. Based on nothing more, you refer to logic.
Nuh uh.
I am not even saying that your basic suspicions are wrong; I am saying that your penchant for speculation sans facts is on full display.

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 09:50:57 AM »
IG:
Goes along with logic...

Logic?? What logic is that? You do not have all the parts of a logical argument yet. What you have established is that Obama remained in DC after leaving office whereas other ex-presidents left DC. You have followed this idea with two undefined comments.....that his purchase of a home says "something" and "go figure".
Asked what you think the "something" is, you replied with a wordier version of your "he stayed in DC" word salad. Based on nothing more, you refer to logic.
Nuh uh.
I am not even saying that your basic suspicions are wrong; I am saying that your penchant for speculation sans facts is on full display.

Don't be rude.  :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2023, 10:35:59 AM »
IG:
Goes along with logic...

Nuh uh.

OK  ..He just stayed in Washington DC, rather than to go back home to Chicago or any other place. 

Of course, he owns multi million dollar  homes in Hawai and Marthas Vineyard, having already served two terms as president,
   why do you suppose he would want to keep his family in the nation's capital, especially when his wife had to do some soul searching, just to find
   a reason to be proud of the USA.. ?

Offline darkgael

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2023, 02:39:42 PM »
IG:
why do you suppose he would want to keep his family in the nation's capital,……
        I do not know.  Neither do you. Any attempt to answer is going lo be speculation.

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2023, 03:38:29 PM »

Professional political grifters, both republican, and democrat, are making themselves fabulously wealthy at our expense, while local yocals surmise about things they don't even comprehend,  but think they do.

IG:
why do you suppose he would want to keep his family in the nation's capital,……
        I do not know.  Neither do you. Any attempt to answer is going lo be speculation.

Agreed  darkgael. ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2023, 02:05:32 AM »
  Scenario #1...  This morning, I saw a dog running with a bleeding rabbit in his mouth, it appeaars that running blood points to the dog having killed
   the rabbit. I can't prove it however, since the dog may have grabbed the rabbit, seconds after a car hit it.

Scenario #2..Just now, watching the news..   Fifty or sixty people running form a store in Los Angeles, with their arms full of goods.  Real America
   News, recording outside the store, said they were looters !  Who knows, perhaps the manager oif the store GAVE them the merchandise !

Scenario #3..  Then there is the weird preoccupation of the Obamas, with the White House neighborhood..long after their job there is done..

All 3 cases are circumstantial evidence only.  So each has to decide for himself, how the circumstances look..
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline darkgael

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2023, 07:15:47 AM »
IG: Do you really feel that those examples are equivalent?
All 3 cases are circumstantial evidence only.  So each has to decide for himself, how the circumstances look..
And the response in each case would be speculative.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2023, 09:15:40 AM »
IG: Do you really feel that those examples are equivalent?
And the response in each case would be speculative.

I guess it depends upon the individual experience. For me, the Obamas already have homes in both Marthas Vineyard and Hawaii, which are
   equivalent to the most gradiose homes of the most brazen celebrities.

Either of those homes would be a far better environment, in any case.  The only  excuse I can figure for them to stay within 2 miles of a job they
   by example, should be separated from, is so they can speak directly into certain ears...with nobody either hearing or tracing..

So far as evidence...people regularly live or  die, based upon evidence...evidence that is often circumstantial.  ..And yes, in my opinion, those
   instances stated above are comparable.

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2023, 10:06:46 AM »
So a place of residence is now evidence. That's really reaching.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2023, 10:24:48 AM »
Well its rather evident that Biden isn't running the white House. So then who? Evidence or no evidence, I think The communist Obama at least has a hand in it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2023, 11:28:40 AM »
Why did Obama buy a house on the coast at Martha's Vineyard, and why in Hawaii?  I thought he believed in "Global Warming".  His homes will be underwater in 10 years.  Oh, that was in 1989 they said we had 10 years before the poles melted.  Sorry. 

Obama even said he would like for someone to be elected where he could tell them what they needed to do.  In his own words.  Can't find it now.  Obama is a communist, at least a socialist.  He wanted to tax the crap out of the rich and "spread the wealth around".  The recovery after he took office from the 2008 crash was very very slow because of his policies.  Trump undid them and the economy boomed until the China virus took the whole western world to a stand still.  We should have boomed after it was over due to pent up demand, but NO, we have Joe's policies holding back the economy.  Fewer % of workers vs total population than ever.  Kids still living at home until they are 30-35. Ridiculous.  25 million or more illegals taking jobs and keeping wages down for everyone else.  The economy is not really capitalist, but about 50% socialist already with a HUGE federal budget and employees making 1/3 more than the private sector.  Huge state bureaucracies, even huge local bureaucracies, rules and regulations that were never voted on, etc.  The Soviet Union fell under it's own weight of bureaucracy.  We are headed the same direction. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2023, 11:34:08 AM »
  ...And both of ^^those^^ houses are "ocean front".. proving he is a regular phony at the get-go !

...And by the way...don't we BOTH do that, when we speak of the lavish homes owned by some evangelists?

From Dee, under "some say it can't happen here".. while we were conversing about the sumptious lifestyles and homes of top JW's and other evangelists.
    " The highest paid preacher is Franklin Graham at $880,000.00 per year, and a net worth of $10,000,000.00