Author Topic: Perhaps NY City teachers will start retiring..  (Read 125 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Perhaps NY City teachers will start retiring..
« on: November 27, 2023, 11:30:55 AM »
   Yes, they may have to retire, due to suffering from PTSD !  That must be a regular NUT TREE down there..

https://nypost.com/2023/11/25/metro/jewish-teacher-hides-in-queens-high-school-as-students-riot/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Perhaps NY City teachers will start retiring..
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 05:02:21 PM »
 They had over 2500 LE turn in their badges so far this year. Not sure how many were retirement, or just getting tired of the B***S**t. Can't say I blame them, to much politics running the legal system, and no common sense.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Perhaps NY City teachers will start retiring..
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 02:48:06 AM »
They had over 2500 LE turn in their badges so far this year. Not sure how many were retirement, or just getting tired of the B***S**t. Can't say I blame them, to much politics running the legal system, and no common sense.

Which of course, contributes to the descend into chaos, it would seem that even the Democrat politicians could understand that !

..Or do they understand..but that is exactly what they desire.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)