Author Topic: Why does the current US government ignore the Constitution?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Why does the current US government ignore the Constitution?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2023, 08:27:52 PM »
Then there's the last election where the former US government ignored the Constitution and with no proof claimed the election was stolen, tried to bring in unconstitutional electors and convinced thousands of dupes to join an unconstitutional insurrection.

Thanks to the strength of our Constitution and actions of true patriots from both parties the overthrow attempt was thwarted with the culprits now being prosecuted.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 09:10:12 AM »
Don't feed the trolls and they will eventually lose interest.

Do y0u really want an echo chamber ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2023, 09:22:15 AM »
Then there's the last election where the former US government ignored the Constitution and with no proof claimed the election was stolen, tried to bring in unconstitutional electors and convinced thousands of dupes to join an unconstitutional insurrection.

Thanks to the strength of our Constitution and actions of true patriots from both parties the overthrow attempt was thwarted with the culprits now being prosecuted.

Delusion..disputing the outcome of any election is not unconstitutional.  It was a regular occurrance, back when the writers of our Constitution, wrote
   the Constitution..

If there is a complaint at that level, it would see to be something worth checking out..no finding, no harm..  Perhaps you are forgetting Al Gore's
   complaints after the 2000  election..

How long were we burdened with "hanging chads" etc?  Then Hillary in 2016..  Don't tell me she didn't question   the outcome !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYVtaNS1kQ
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2023, 09:59:11 AM »

Delusion..disputing the outcome of any election is not unconstitutional.  It was a regular occurrance, back when the writers of our Constitution, wrote
   the Constitution..

If there is a complaint at that level, it would see to be something worth checking out..no finding, no harm..  Perhaps you are forgetting Al Gore's
   complaints after the 2000  election..

How long were we burdened with "hanging chads" etc?  Then Hillary in 2016..  Don't telle she didn't question   the outcome !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYVtaNS1kQ

I agree as someone should dispute the leftists propaganda and flat out lies, Sometimes I do butt generally avoid them as I’m not good at unhostile debate.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2023, 10:01:50 AM »
Only you would try to equate their losses and acceptance of the results with Trump's insurrection.

PS- Will Trump concede the 2020 election before or after his conviction? :)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2023, 11:47:29 AM »
Only you would try to equate their losses and acceptance of the results
Acceptance of the results:     

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2023, 05:08:34 AM »
   FOR ONCE!!   Snopes has it right !   

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-peacefully-and-patriotically/

Well partially right... They then went on, taking some lines out of context, trying to indicate Trump was "inciting" 
     war..when actually, they were just the usual election speech chatter.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2023, 07:17:55 AM »
There are a lot of videos intentionally omitted from citizens viewing, or taken into consideration during the corrupt Jan. 6 investigating committees investigation  Before Jan. 6 a plan was laid out to make it look like an insurrection, and to entrap Trump supporters. Anyone that doesn't know that by now just doesn't want to know it, or believe it.
This video shows capitol police tossing flashbangs into a peaceful crowd.  Also how many videos were not shown of Capitol police opening doors and leading people into the Capitol building?  The lack of capitol police for security was also part of the plan.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/the_video_that_could_unravel_the_january_6_committees_conclusions_.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2023, 07:45:54 AM »
Why did the Republican controlled Congress release ALL the video to one man, Tucker Carlson, who did NOT release them completely???

If they, the Republican Congress, released ALL the videos to a large number of outlets there would be a much better chance of everything being available.

Reasonable comments for or against encouraged.
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2023, 02:37:48 PM »
Why did the Republican controlled Congress release ALL the video to one man, Tucker Carlson, who did NOT release them completely???

If they, the Republican Congress, released ALL the videos to a large number of outlets there would be a much better chance of everything being available.

Do you have proof of them releasing all these videos to Carlson?  Do you think the Republican party was/is on Trumps side?  Most of the republicans wanted Trump gone, and that showed from their lack of support for Trump fighting the stolen election.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2023, 09:11:48 AM »

Do you have proof of them releasing all these videos to Carlson?  Do you think the Republican party was/is on Trumps side?  Most of the republicans wanted Trump gone, and that showed from their lack of support for Trump fighting the stolen election.

Only testimony from Speaker McCarthy and Tucker Carlson, when he released carefully selected segments on his show.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2023, 11:32:12 AM »

Only testimony from Speaker McCarthy and Tucker Carlson, when he released carefully selected segments on his show.

Lets see. There were only 2 republican's on the Jan. 6 investigating committee. Leftist Liz Cheney, and leftist Adam Kinzinger from Ill. The rest were radical leftists democrats like Adam Schiff.  I would say without a doubt the videos they handed over to McCarthy were scrutinized and very carefully selected. As I said. Don't forget the majority of the establishment republicans hate Trump, and want him gone. Much different than the majority of Americans thoughts about Trump. Right now Trump is the only one that can save American from complete distruction. At least for a few years more anyway.   

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2023, 12:15:45 PM »

I don't believe that is what happened. I don't recall the site but when I asked Google that question it took me to other news sites that have the videos. I believe they have been posted to a government website for all the world to view.

Me I'm not interested in viewing them. I don't believe the dumocrap narrative anyway but am not gonna spend hundreds or even dozens of hours of my life to see them. I think there are 44,000 hours of them. Do you want to watch that much of it?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2023, 05:35:09 AM »
Everyone that I know, family, friends, church friends, former but retired co-workers, all believe Joe Biden did not get 80 million votes.  Far more than very popular Obama, just 8 years later.  Trump even got about 5 million more votes than during his first election, which are closer to probably accurate, however he did have several hundred thousand taken away in several key states at around 2am when most people were asleep, because I stayed up and say the numbers change.  Wouldn't have happened with old fashioned voting machines that couldn't be tampered with.  Also, saw the Georgia vote counting person run several paper ballots through the machine several times.  Also, my brother's county in Eastern Oregon was heavily Republican, but Biden carried the county by a few 100 votes more than the number of registered voters.  The list is long, NONE were investigated, and the paper ballots were all destroyed, unlike what happened in Florida with Al Gore.  Also one county in Arizona was audited and found that Trump had one as well as the senate candidate when on the night of the election the dems won.  The judge ordered the whole state audited, but no, all the ballots were by then destroyed.  I'm sure there are far more, especially in swing stages that were never challenged.  Not recounted, but audited for accuracy by a team of independent people.  But no, it would challenge the outcome and be overthrowing the election.  Fair is fair, if Al Gore could do it, why couldn't Trump?  A peaceful challenge for audits is not insurrection, but being fair.  Insurrection is violent with guns, so why didn't the Jan. 6th people have guns.  Hmm, my thinking is they just wanted to be heard.  Other liberals shouting and screaming in congress are not charged with Insurrection.  Wake up you far left loonies.   
Opelika Portal

Offline DDZ

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2023, 09:35:34 AM »
The leftists seem to forget the riots, and fires that were started when Trump was inaugurated in 2017. Yet they want to drone on and on about Jan 6.  Which was all a set up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »
If it were a true insurrection,  the protesters would have been ARMED.  They were unarmed.  How can unarmed people overthrow a government?  It was a protest, not an insurrection.  The term is used by Demoncrats to try to keep Trump from being elected again, plain and simple. 

The Democrats think the Constitution is a living document can can change with the times.  Conservatives believe it to be the final rule of law in our land.  All laws written has to adhere to the Constitution or they are "unconstitutional" and thus null and void.  The Democrat version is right out of the communist playbook to use our own laws against us by twisting them.   
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2023, 12:03:24 PM »
If it were a true insurrection,  the protesters would have been ARMED.  They were unarmed.  How can unarmed people overthrow a government?  It was a protest, not an insurrection.  The term is used by Demoncrats to try to keep Trump from being elected again, plain and simple. 

The Democrats think the Constitution is a living document can can change with the times.  Conservatives believe it to be the final rule of law in our land.  All laws written has to adhere to the Constitution or they are "unconstitutional" and thus null and void.  The Democrat version is right out of the communist playbook to use our own laws against us by twisting them.

Agreed
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2023, 01:08:24 PM »
. From Trumpy, in reply #34;

"Only you would try to equate their losses and acceptance of the results with Trump's insurrection."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's then truth; no acceptance...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqxX0YAafg

Offline Dee

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2023, 01:18:06 PM »
I don't really pay any attention to what trumpwon says. He's a troll.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2023, 02:08:40 PM »

Here's then truth; no acceptance...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqxX0YAafg

Total BS my forgetful friend! Just listen to the first minute of her speech. Done with class!

https://youtu.be/EPRoAVKa2U8?si=j8-9KwYxLcDg1IiV

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2023, 02:54:10 PM »
From Dixie-Dude:

By the above definition of armed you and Dee would have no concern with someone coming at you with a bat, flagpole, baton, bear spray or fists? After all they are unarmed.
GuzziJohn

Offline Dee

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2023, 03:26:47 PM »

Total BS my forgetful friend! Just listen to the first minute of her speech. Done with class!

https://youtu.be/EPRoAVKa2U8?si=j8-9KwYxLcDg1IiV

By the above definition of armed you and Dee would have no concern with someone coming at you with a bat, flagpole, baton, bear spray or fists? After all they are unarmed.
GuzziJohn

Check this out guys.2 good little democrats in one PILE 8)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2023, 01:01:08 AM »
Here I was, surfing through GBO. I came upon this discussion. I ask myself Why it is still active. Has it changed anyone's opinion one iota? No. Will it? No.
You are all free to talk of course But to what end? Any new info here? No.
Time to move on gents. Unless you are obsessed with who gets the last word.

Offline Dee

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2023, 01:26:48 AM »
Here I was, surfing through GBO. I came upon this discussion. I ask myself Why it is still active. Has it changed anyone's opinion one iota? No. Will it? No.

I've noticed over the years, that you do the same on Christian threads.You claim to be atheistic, no one ever changes your mind, nor you theirs, yet you persist. Perhaps you are obsessed with denouncing Christianity.  :)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2023, 02:19:57 AM »
From Dixie-Dude:

GuzziJohn

America hating, Trump hating, people like you will go to any lengths to claim there was somehow an insurrection.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2023, 02:20:56 AM »
Dee is becoming the king of avoiding answers and just injecting insults. Typical repub these days.
GuzziJohn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2023, 02:31:56 AM »

Why do you care if its still active? Why did you find the necessity to tell others its time to move on regarding this thread? Something you don't like about it?  Maybe feeling a bit guilty because the people you voted for are destroying this country? You seem to always play the dumb card when commenting on issues. You knew this thread was still active, because you posted to it on Nov. 30th. Which was one of your playing dumb posts. If you don't want to read anymore on this thread then don't open it. Its as simple as that. Don't try to tell others its time to move on from posting to a thread.   

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2023, 04:12:32 AM »

Thank you, we appreciate your vigilance!  ;)

Offline Dee

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2023, 06:14:28 AM »

Thank you, we appreciate your vigilance!  ;)

Your depiction is now inaccurate. You and your ilk are an enemy of the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, whether intentionally, or by your obvious stupidity.

You out started yourself didn't ya.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2023, 04:07:07 PM »
The capital police had guns, they could have stopped this, some even opened the doors to the capital.  Weird stuff.  This was all planned by Nanci Pelosi to keep Trump out of office and not to run again. 

If Trump can't run or some states eventually keep him off the ballot, they are going to turn to Robert Kennedy Jr.  He has proof his father wasn't shot by Sir Han Sir Han or however you spell his name.  The autopsy he has revealed RFK was killed from rear shots.  Only is CIA bodyguard was in the rear.  Hmmm.  He is not really part of the swamp. 

We need term limits and a huge reduction in the government bureaucrats to get our country back. 
Opelika Portal