Author Topic: 15 minute's of football-what a disappointment  (Read 188 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
15 minute's of football-what a disappointment
« on: December 04, 2023, 07:24:33 AM »
 About once every 4-5 weeks, my boys and I go to a cigar shop and enjoy one. Yesterday, while we were having our smokes, big screen was playing NFL, Pittsburgh vs St. Louis. Luckily, we were almost done before the first half was over. The ref called a penalty on a player, he couldn't change direction, wasn't going that fast, ran into a back and knocked him over. You could tell it wasn't done on purpose, both got up and a flag was thrown. Several Steelers fans in the cigar shop, erupted. My oldest son explained to me how this was a ''roughing'' penalty they now have. The way things are going, the next time I see any NFL, they''ll probably be wearing tutu's and playing flag football.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: 15 minute's of football-what a disappointment
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 07:34:14 AM »
I haven't watched the National
Felons League in a long time.
All the kneeling just affirmed it.

I'll probably watch just to see
Jerry Jones's face whenever they
put Jimmy in the Ring of Honor.
Or somebody will likely post it
on yoofloob
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 15 minute's of football-what a disappointment
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 09:41:32 AM »
I have been watching the Viqueens this year as the regular QB is out for the season and right now, a gent who had a 4.0 grade average in College and has a degree in Aerospace Tech. is doing the QB job.

His parents who are not quite all in on his current choice of jobs, were shown at a game and were a couple of sour drops.
They looked a lot like the frowning generals at the old Soviet Politiburo.
Their son has a disease that does not allow him to grow hair so he is bald, but sadly for him, he has Elephant ears that stick out. :o