Author Topic: Obviously, Joe's house not in order..  (Read 321 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obviously, Joe's house not in order..
« on: December 07, 2023, 02:48:41 AM »
   Real America's News points out (1 Tim 3:4)  "One who rules his house well, having his children in submission with all reverence."

Poor Joe, when we reflect..what a mess !  His daughter writes in her journal..how Joe did weird things with her..  His son is a world class
   crack head. 
    ..And now, more that 40 "members" of the White House family, write Joe a letter demanding that he interfere in another soveriegn nation's
    warfare, in an attempt to protect the Hamas terrorists from proper retribution.

Newsmax says;

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/white-house-interns-gaza/2023/12/06/id/1144990/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: Obviously, Joe's house not in order..
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 03:00:50 AM »
Ole Dirty Joe needs to go to hell today
No need to wait

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 03:09:05 AM »
Ole Dirty Joe needs to go to hell today
No need to wait

As with all of us...his time will come..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 06:12:16 AM »
If you hear the talking heads. Joe is a devout Catholic. Of course they haven't been saying that much of late.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 07:27:05 AM »
If you hear the talking heads. Joe is a devout Catholic. Of course they haven't been saying that much of late.

Yes, they seem to be having their problems, but I would rather steer clear of these intradenominational squabbles.

Here is an interesting conjecture to consider though;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NS0RWgZOZg

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 08:45:14 AM »
The main concern should be that it is obvious now that Joe is a traitor and needs to be impeached immediately and then be put on trial for treason.  This sob has consciously and intentionally allowed our country to be invaded by enemy saboteurs who intend to wreck our country and kill possibly thousands, or even millions of us.  Lock and load.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 01:38:12 PM »

Yes, they seem to be having their problems, but I would rather steer clear of these intradenominational squabbles.

Good video. Certainly seems the Pope is all in on the great reset, or at least he has bought into the climate scam.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 03:44:12 PM »

Good video. Certainly seems the Pope is all in on the great reset, or at least he has bought into the climate scam.

I only posted the video because it purportedly shows what seems to be certain political, social and clerical ties.

Do I know if some big event is coming on Dec 12?  Shucks no..but you're a grown man, and can view it and decide for yourself.

..Personally, I think such ties are becoming more obvious day by day, especially during the last 2-3 years.