Author Topic: Question for Trumpy..  (Read 1062 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Question for Trumpy..
« on: December 15, 2023, 01:58:02 AM »
   Today we have the Israel/Hamas conflict to deal with ewvery day in the news.  I suggest that nobody can be simply "neutral", since there are
  genuine atrocities being charged against both sides....and we must react viscerally.

Most here, since 10/07/23, are likely in favor of Israel,.  How is it for you?  Is it   ISRAEL OR HAMAS ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Question for Trumpy..
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 03:47:44 AM »
Well, it’s the middle east. Those folks have been fighting for thousands of years, so there”’s nothing we can do for any of them. Since Hamas started the  conflict, and are basically animals, I ‘d have to stand with Israel.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 04:58:44 AM »
.....and we must react viscerally.

That would be “emotionally”.
Here I thought you were part of the “logical” party. ;)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 06:49:12 AM »
"War is hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 07:39:59 AM »

m   I'm not part of any "party"...I'm nbot a party animal..   .. But yoiu haven't answered the question..so first I will "bare all" and tell you that
    I am foursquare behind Israel..

So now, let's "fess up" and tell us where you stand..  Is it Israel or Hamas ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 08:05:13 AM »

m   I'm not part of any "party"...I'm nbot a party animal..   .. But yoiu haven't answered the question..so first I will "bare all" and tell you that

The definition of insanity on display.  8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 09:47:24 AM »

Have you seen the congressional hearings as of late?  People like Rep Jim Jordan (R-O) Rep John Kennedy (R-LA), who repreqatedly ask the same
   question?  Others don't call them insane for asking...

...Sorry you don't understand.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 10:28:11 AM »

Have you seen the congressional hearings as of late?  People like Rep Jim Jordan (R-O) Rep John Kennedy (R-LA), who repreqatedly ask the same
   question?  Others don't call them insane for asking...

...Sorry you don't understand.

Oh contrar. You're comparing apples to oranges. I do understand.  Completely Jordan, and Kennedy are asking the same questions for the congressional record, and as a demonstration of dishonesty of the witness.

You on the other hand are banging your head against the wall, 1#. because you like to argue, 2#your vanity causes you to believe that your smarter than TrumpWon, when in fact, 3# the opposite is blatantly apparent.

TrumpWon intentionally says sumthin dumb, and you counter by sayin sumthin dumber. Hes been playing you like a cheap fiddle since he came here, and you show no signs of learning. He keeps settin you up, and you keep staggering back in. EVERYONE HERE knows he's never gonna answer your questions. Except you.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 11:45:35 AM »
  I question for similar reasons..to get an honest commitment, since we are not alone on this forum.. Still sorry if you don't understand...

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 12:05:39 PM »
  I question for similar reasons..to get an honest commitment, since we are not alone on this forum.. Still sorry if you don't understand...

LOL, I understand perfectly. Most of the folks on this website have at one time or another, recommended that you ignore him. You're so vain that you cannot accept that he's playing you for a fool. Most folks here never expect a straight answer, or any answer for that matter, from TrumpWon. Your so immersed in your own personal ego that the opposite of what you think is happening, is what is actually happening. Hes making fun of you dude.  He's playing you for a fool, and you're helping him. I'm not sorry you don't understand, because i know your not capable of understanding. Hes smarter than you.::)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2023, 03:57:49 AM »
LOL. You’ve got to take the blustery ole mind reader with a grain of salt. :)
I’m happy to answer fair questions. Typically yours are of the “Do you still beat your wife?” nature, a setup which I stay away from.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2023, 07:07:32 AM »
I’m happy to answer fair questions. Typically yours are of the “Do you still beat your wife?” nature, a setup which I stay away from.

THis question is not of the"beat your wife" variety..  It is a simple declaration loyalty..  So, despite Dee's efforts to derail the discussion,
   what will it be. Israel or Hamas...?

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2023, 07:51:29 AM »
havent you figured out hes not going to answer you??  let it go. your asking questions you know the answer to.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2023, 01:11:14 PM »

THis question is not of the"beat your wife" variety..  It is a simple declaration loyalty..  So, despite Dee's efforts to derail the discussion,
   what will it be. Israel or Hamas...?

Tick-tick-tick-tick..........................

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2023, 11:55:24 AM »
Ole mind reader- Been a couple busy days but since you’ve played me like a fiddle with that awesome cricket pic I feel obligated to borrow a page from your book of intellectual quotes. Thanks for the wisdom.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2023, 11:58:43 AM »
Ole mind reader- Been a couple busy days but since you’ve played me like a fiddle with that awesome cricket pic I feel obligated to borrow a page from your book of intellectual quotes. Thanks for the wisdom.

LMAO! And there ya have it. Classic TrumpWon.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2023, 12:03:29 AM »
   Today we have the Israel/Hamas conflict to deal with ewvery day in the news.  I suggest that nobody can be simply "neutral", since there are
  genuine atrocities being charged against both sides....and we must react viscerally.

Most here, since 10/07/23, are likely in favor of Israel,.  How is it for you?  Is it   ISRAEL OR HAMAS ?

Day 4. tick-tick-tick-tick

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2023, 03:09:09 AM »
Trump Won is not giving you a direct answer says it all.  He obviously favors the Palestinians. 

There are several things to consider.  First from a Biblical perspective, Israel belongs to the Jews.  Historically Israel belongs to the Jews.  Historically this is a fact from archeology.

Second.  Most of the Jewish people in Israel today were from Western nations.  The Jews were scattered all over the Roman Empire by the Romans in AD 70, thus all over Europe. 

Third.  Hamas has raped women, killed babies, hide behind civilians, build their tunnels and storage under hospitals and schools because they know the Jews will not attack or bomb hospitals or schools. 

Forth.  Israel has 18% of their citizens are Muslim.  When interviewed, these people are happy to be in Israel.  They have freedom of religion and are not harassed.  They do not want a Palestinian state because of the Muslim extremists.  Israel also has the highest standard of living in the Middle East, except for some super oil rich Muslim states east of Saudi Arabia. 

So, don't let the facts get in the way of the college student and Muslim immigrant protests.   
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2023, 07:34:32 AM »
Trump Won is not giving you a direct answer says it all.  He obviously favors the Palestinians. 

There are several things to consider.  First from a Biblical perspective, Israel belongs to the Jews.  Historically Israel belongs to the Jews.  Historically this is a fact from archeology.

Second.  Most of the Jewish people in Israel today were from Western nations.  The Jews were scattered all over the Roman Empire by the Romans in AD 70, thus all over Europe. 

Third.  Hamas has raped women, killed babies, hide behind civilians, build their tunnels and storage under hospitals and schools because they know the Jews will not attack or bomb hospitals or schools. 

Forth.  Israel has 18% of their citizens are Muslim.  When interviewed, these people are happy to be in Israel.  They have freedom of religion and are not harassed.  They do not want a Palestinian state because of the Muslim extremists.  Israel also has the highest standard of living in the Middle East, except for some super oil rich Muslim states east of Saudi Arabia. 

So, don't let the facts get in the way of the college student and Muslim immigrant protests.   

Are you trying to derail the discussion? :)

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2023, 12:39:24 PM »

Day FIVE! TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2023, 03:53:19 AM »

"Trump Won is not giving you a direct answer says it all.  He obviously favors the Palestinians. "

I must assume you are correct, since evidence points that way.  Of course, Trumpy can clear the issue by answering the OP..

Unitil then, I shall assume he/she is in agreement with Obama, AOC, Tlaib and the other Muslims.. on that point..

The rest of your post is fine, just adding local information.