Author Topic: Illegal Border Jumpers To Be Arrested If Entering Texas Illegally  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
It seems our Governor Abbott has signed bill known as SB-4 which will go into effect in March. Illegals will be arrested, deported back into Mexico. Second arrest for same will be a felony, with prison time.

Wait till the feds get hold of this one. Here come the lawsuits.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/texas-arrest-migrants-crossing-border-illegally-under-new-state-law-2023-12-18/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Illegal Border Jumpers To Be Arrested If Entering Texas Illegally
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 12:29:45 AM »
it sounds good but how much will it cost texas to jail thousands of people. you know there comming back. im sure like MI your prison system is already swamped. then the cost to texas's court system to try everyone they put in prison. they cant throw someone in prison without a trial.  i know i have no answer but this one seems flawed
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 12:38:38 AM »
Its a deterrent.  How much does it cost Texas to deal with 10,000 border jumpers a day? How much does it cost Texas to house that many a day? How much does it cost Texas to bus that many a day out of the state?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 01:02:12 AM »
not arguing against the fact this costs Texas already. i just dont see where this will do anything but add to the cost. DETERRENT???? if getting raped murdered and sold into sex slavery isnt a deterrent than how is a nice clean prison with 3 squares a day and the likelihood that because it will swamp the system they will just be let out and be coming back in in a couple months. honestly i dont see ANY way of stopping this invasion biden started now. about the only real way is to seal the border and start shooting crossers. but you know that aint happening. this was all planned by biden. trump wins and cant stop it the democrats will just say we are as ineffective as them. all the while 100s of thousand new democrats cross the border every month to insure next election. I just dont see a way to stop it anymore. Were beyond that point. he destroyed not only the border but the economy, fossil fuel industry and most important of all our military. aint no way the destruction he brought can be turned around in 10 years let alone 4 and i have doubts if some of the damage will ever be fixed. 
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 01:39:52 AM »
What do you suggest Texas do? Nothing?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 02:19:48 AM »
dont know what they can do legally other than a wall and border patrol ordered to turn every one of them around even if it takes force. it is an invasion and should be treated as one. but with half this country against it and id bet even more if blood is spilt what can be done. look at those losers protesting against Israel. what do you think theyd be doing if we shot some mexicans. big problem isnt the mexicans its these wacked out americans. like ive said before. God save us if we have to actually go to war!! dee if i had the answers i wouldnt be sitting here in my kitchen
What do you suggest Texas do? Nothing?
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2023, 02:34:18 AM »
But a wall ain't gonna happen, and the Border Patrol undoes everything Texas does. So what is your suggestion?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2023, 03:49:00 AM »
like i said there is no answer. what biden did isnt reversable. if we had a country full of guys that think like you and I this could be shut down in a week. but we dont and i doubt even 50% of conservatives are willing to do what it would take. thats blood
blue lives matter

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2023, 04:19:48 AM »
  I know doing "nothing" won't work, so I'm in favor of trying what Texas has in mind.

I do think Trump is the one to put things back like he had them when he left and get away with it working again.

Yea, the damage is done but a lot of the mexicans don't like democrat policies so don't count on all of them voting democrat in the future.

DM

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2023, 04:52:08 AM »
  I know doing "nothing" won't work, so I'm in favor of trying what Texas has in mind.

I do think Trump is the one to put things back like he had them when he left and get away with it working again.

Yea, the damage is done but a lot of the mexicans don't like democrat policies so don't count on all of them voting democrat in the future.

DM

Totally agree.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2023, 06:10:55 AM »
If we can rid ourselves of the Democommie Bidenism, the illegal invasion could be controlled by our military.  Where there are known crossing points, mine fields with plenty of signage to warn the invaders and snipers could be there to take close pot shots at those who ignore the signs. 

This might sound crazy to some, but what would we do if the invaders were in fact armed military invaders.  Would we simply allow the invasion and make sure the invaders are treated humanely?  Well if Biden and the Dummycratic idiots remain in power we will cease to be anything that resembles the United States of America.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2023, 07:42:58 AM »
I don't believe this is really a democrat/republican problem. I think it is a good vs evil problem.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 08:45:46 AM »
. . . I think it is a good vs evil problem.

Because it is
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2023, 08:47:23 AM »
If not for the feds interfering, the
problem could be rapidly solved.

It's their job, but they refuse to do
it, and won't allow anyone else to
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2023, 09:36:50 AM »
yup blow a bunch of them up. that is as likely to happen as secession ::)
If we can rid ourselves of the Democommie Bidenism, the illegal invasion could be controlled by our military.  Where there are known crossing points, mine fields with plenty of signage to warn the invaders and snipers could be there to take close pot shots at those who ignore the signs. 

This might sound crazy to some, but what would we do if the invaders were in fact armed military invaders.  Would we simply allow the invasion and make sure the invaders are treated humanely?  Well if Biden and the Dummycratic idiots remain in power we will cease to be anything that resembles the United States of America.
blue lives matter

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2023, 10:22:56 AM »
  Well, they are finally bending each other over a table, instead of just us.  lol

DM

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2023, 12:36:51 PM »

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2023, 12:43:56 PM »
  Well, they are finally bending each other over a table, instead of just us.  lol

DM

LOL! Yeah so much for the sacred capitol building. Not only are they having gay sex in the capitol building they were selling them on fagot web sites. You can bet there was a lot more of it going on. those two just happened to get caught. Notice how the news media is mum on the homsexual acts.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2023, 12:47:41 PM »
Well, its a LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY time in Texas. Unlike 40+ other states, our governor is doing more than just complaining.
We're basically on our own, with illegals on one side, and the  federal  government on  the  other  side  trying to  kill our state. We get criticism, advice, and negativity from everybody else.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2023, 11:40:00 PM »
well there is one cure. texas wants out of the union and wants a wall. its to late to clean up texas so lets build a wall on the northern border and pull our military and give texas back to mexico or let them FIGHT mexico to be independent of both. maybe texans can get catholic charities to smuggle their familys into oklahoma 8) what really surprises me is its been 3 years with no one "doing more than just complaining" not even any real organized protests. Plant mines? tell me how many texans have picked up anything but a box of Kleenex. now YOU tell me how YOU (not someone else or people in some other state) is going to help stop this. you asked how id do it. well your right there and have been for 3 years. id think by now youd have a plan and at least started to implement it. LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY. Or at least if you plan to do nothing quit the constant wining and blaming others. if anything its getting worse and if abbot really had an answer hed have been doing it a couple years ago. only real positive thing ive seen out of him is busing them to other states. this latest thing is just politics. he knows its not sustainable but like you said at least "HE" is trying
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2023, 02:19:38 AM »
well there is one cure. texas wants out of the union and wants a wall. its to late to clean up texas so lets build a wall on the northern border and pull our military and give texas back to mexico or let them FIGHT mexico to be independent of both. maybe texans can get catholic charities to smuggle their familys into oklahoma 8) what really surprises me is its been 3 years with no one "doing more than just complaining" not even any real organized protests. Plant mines? tell me how many texans have picked up anything but a box of Kleenex. now YOU tell me how YOU (not someone else or people in some other state) is going to help stop this. you asked how id do it. well your right there and have been for 3 years. id think by now youd have a plan and at least started to implement it. LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY. Or at least if you plan to do nothing quit the constant wining and blaming others. if anything its getting worse and if abbot really had an answer hed have been doing it a couple years ago. only real positive thing ive seen out of him is busing them to other states. this latest thing is just politics. he knows its not sustainable but like you said at least "HE" is trying

Wups! looks like I've pissed off one of the Smale sisters again. Oh well. Better pissed off than pissed on. Let tantrum rants begin.  ::)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2023, 02:24:39 AM »
thought you were ignoring me cupcake. NOBODY wines and crys like you on here. must be a texan thing 8)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2023, 06:41:42 AM »
Its a deterrent.  How much does it cost Texas to deal with 10,000 border jumpers a day? How much does it cost Texas to house that many a day? How much does it cost Texas to bus that many a day out of the state?

Good point !  Exactly what I thought right off!  Texas already pays a huge price to house, feed and otherwise 'handle' these lawbreakers !

That money may be better spent, making the illegals UN-comfortable here.

If the feds realize turning illegals over to Texas to take care of.. well Texas, can now take care of them is just such a manner as the feds SHOULD
   be doing, running them back across the border.

Now, like it or not, Arizona and New Mexico can do the same, since they are due to have a heavier flow of illegals now. 

MEANWHILE:

Federal appeals court has just determined that Texas can keep the razor wire and buoys in the Rio Grande. Some talk this morning, that feds must
   pay for damage they have already done to Texas' razor wire system'

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/09/06/texas-border-floating-barrier-buoys-federal-judge-ruling/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2023, 07:19:30 AM »
Which is a good thing. This new law that takes effect in March of 2024 allows any Texas peace officer to arrest an illegal anywhere in Texas and they will be deported.  1st time will be a Class C Misdemeanor, but the second time they're caught here illegally, it will be a felony with penitentiary time.
At the very least, it will inspire illegals to get out, and stay out of Texas.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2023, 07:29:47 AM »
i still dont understand jailing them. even jail is an upgrade for them and at worse they will be sent back after a few squares. why not just bring them back across the border and dump them. many paid big bucks to get across and wont be able to afford it again. then there mexicos problem and id bet when there stacking up mexico might actually do something. put our money into stopping them. doesnt texas have a state national guard? if border patrol is hamstrung by biden send them in. send the state police. dont have enough? instead of wasting money jailing them hire more troops and officers. dont know how much truth there is in it but i heard a while back that texas gets hit harder then az or nm because they have more government subsidies and welfare programs
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2023, 10:21:43 AM »
 New Mexico and Arizona better jump on it...or they are due for some heavy traffic soon.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2023, 11:24:38 AM »
New Mexico and Arizona better jump on it...or they are due for some heavy traffic soon.

Very possible. Going into a Texas prison won't be as appealing as free money and a 5 star hotel room.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2023, 01:25:48 PM »
TDCJ has a good many acres that
need maintenance and lots of
tents for inmate crews working
outside of the prison units.
I've been at state land during
different hunts where they had
inmates doing brush clearing and
fence repairs and such. A neighbor
was a corrections officer for
like 25 years, and sat a horse for
many hours supervising groups
of inmates at various pieces of
state lands. They can really put
out the work when they try.

A few gross of border jumpers
would probably fit right in.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2023, 01:41:29 PM »
TDCJ has a good many acres that
need maintenance and lots of
tents for inmate crews working
outside of the prison units.
I've been at state land during
different hunts where they had
inmates doing brush clearing and
fence repairs and such. A neighbor
was a corrections officer for
like 25 years, and sat a horse for
many hours supervising groups
of inmates at various pieces of
state lands. They can really put
out the work when they try.

A few gross of border jumpers
would probably fit right in.

Thats what I've been thinking. Maybe a few high riders could supervise some fence building on the border.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2023, 03:06:41 PM »

Thats what I've been thinking. Maybe a few high riders could supervise some fence building on the border.

Yeah. The whole matter could definitely
be handled if not for interference from
the federal gubmint employees
They're supposed to be handling things,
but they won't, and don't want anybody
else to do it either

Doubters only need to look at the footage
of feds cutting the wire the state installed
and escorting border jumpers through as
if they were VIP's at a hollywood premiere,
and handing each one a santa claus card
as they pass safely through the now-destroyed