Author Topic: Olathe Kansas High School Satan Club  (Read 330 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Olathe Kansas High School Satan Club
« on: December 26, 2023, 02:25:58 AM »
Yep! Its official. The club met all the criteria, and has been approved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/satan-club-approved-at-olathe-northwest-high-school/ar-AA1m1osf
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Olathe Kansas High School Satan Club
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 02:36:34 AM »
      Only acting in tune with the times....

" But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."  (2Tim 3:13)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 03:36:16 AM »
7,000 Seven Thousand signatures oppose
Only
10 yeah's to get approval

Something Stinks

I remember blo-bama saying We are Not a Christian Nation
I’ll never forget his other vicious statement "good" when he mentioned the Police getting killed or injured
Seems his crapola is still hurting out Country

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 03:38:23 AM »

Yet another good reason for school vouchers..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 05:37:05 AM »
Angry About Your Kid’s After-School Satan Club? Blame Clarence Thomas.

https://newrepublic.com/article/177640/satanic-temple-after-school-club-blame-clarence-thomas

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 06:54:40 AM »
Gee,  a link to a leftist rag that reaches the end of the extreme leftist scale. Like anyone would believe something coming from them except brainwashed leftists.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 07:01:00 AM »
You all keep forgetting that you live in the USA not a theocracy in Iran, but then you may desire to. Get it through your thick skulls that you can't have it both ways with religion in this country. Jeez!
GuzziJohn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 07:19:41 AM »
Proud to be an American! Free speech and religious liberty where I went to school!

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/philadelphia/news/the-satanic-temple-saucon-valley-school-district-aclu/

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:19 AM »
Two good little democrats defending freedom of religion. How nice. Why are they still here?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2023, 08:42:45 AM »
    Of course, the first amendment still stands..so the evil forces can still post their idols.  One would hoipe that most people had better sense than to
    support 'the evil one'.

Since the public voted 7,000 to 10 to keep the evil idols out of their buildings, surely a less-than-prominent place could be found for it.

Now that we are considering the way we all view the first amendment..and the resident Democrats try to shame conservatives for being
     concerned with evil sneaking in..

Let us now consider the second amendment and how the left is trying so hard to destroy it...beyond the infringements  they have already enacted.

Are you resident Democrats as opposed to 2nd amendment encroachments, as you are over first amendment encroachments?

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 12:34:29 PM »
From Dee:
Two good little democrats defending freedom of religion. How nice. Why are they still here?
Because we would miss you if we weren't.  ;)
GuzziJohn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2023, 12:37:22 PM »
Leftists have no problem with freedom of religion when the religion is some God hating religion, but when Christianity is bought into the public arena they are the first to bitch and scream about separation of church and state.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 01:09:54 PM »
  OK ; you lefties are concerned that Satan having his complete way in our high schools...as expected, you cling to the first amendment in
   your spirited defense of Satan and HIS rights !

Should we have our ARs and 10/22s refused us?  should Big Brother have his nose in our gun cabinets? 

So, along with your concern for Satan's first amendment rights,,,please take the space provided below, to take the Democrats to task for infringing upon, and trashing, we conservative's second amendment rights !

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2023, 02:06:04 PM »
You all keep forgetting that you live in the USA not a theocracy in Iran, but then you may desire to. Get it through your thick skulls that you can't have it both ways with religion in this country. Jeez!
GuzziJohn

Everyone needs to remember that guzzlingjohm is a retired public school teacher. He is a promoter of communism, and satanic worship. Thats why he defends this kinda crap.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2023, 05:13:15 PM »
  The ONLY way to make our schools again...is by way of school vouchers.  Much of the current preoblem with our schools, is because teacher unions have had a monopoly far too long.

Vouchers would bring competrition.  ...And it doesn't what the product is..Cars, refrigerators, barbecue, ice cream or education;... competition
   improves everything...