Author Topic: Short Trump speech  (Read 473 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Short Trump speech
« on: December 26, 2023, 12:51:52 PM »
Trump never lets an opportunity escape to boast a little bit. What the left truly hates him for, is that he speaks the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WEsHAGX1y8
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Short Trump speech
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 12:57:16 PM »
  You're not "just bragging", if you are telling the truth..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 02:14:01 PM »
Truth with no proof!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 02:22:10 PM »

Yeah, you are, and it kills the weight  of the message many times. While I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, I don't want to listen to him constantly patting himself on the back
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 03:36:31 PM »

Yeah, you are, and it kills the weight  of the message many times. While I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, I don't want to listen to him constantly patting himself on the back

I... on the other hand would rather listen to President Trump then read your disdain for him... MAGA. Who cares about your opinion? Not me...

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 03:50:19 PM »

I... on the other hand would rather listen to President Trump then read your disdain for him... MAGA. Who cares about your opinion? Not me...

Back in Troll mode I see. You really should think about going to Walmart and getting yourself a personality.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 04:02:25 PM »

Back in Troll mode I see. You really should think about going to Walmart and getting yourself a personality.

Of course...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 01:02:45 AM »
ill proudly cast my vote for him. Brag? I think with what hes done for this country and all the bashing and illegal attempts to keep him from returning he has earned the right to brag a bit. what he isnt is someone that bends over and crys. hes willing to risk it all and FIGHT for this country and FIGHT for what he believes in.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 01:49:04 AM »
I have never had any problem with him boasting, because I truly believe he wants what is best for America.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 02:12:14 AM »
I have never had any problem with him boasting, because I truly believe he wants what is best for America.

I agree, he is likely the best president ever, but the bragging has turned a lot of people off, just for that one reason. Everybody that supports him knows what he has done for the country, but he is a broken record on repeat.
And I agree that he is all in for the country, or he wouldn't be willing to take the abuse the left subjects him to.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 03:33:17 AM »

The above statement is a paraphrase of a statement I once heard Muhammad Ali claim. 

As I best recall, he said something like..    "If you can do what you say you will do...that's not bragging !

...And concerning Pres Trump, I think the statement is entirely apropos.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 08:48:42 AM »

The above statement is a paraphrase of a statement I once heard Muhammad Ali claim. 

As I best recall, he said something like..    "If you can do what you say you will do...that's not bragging !

I've heard that statement many times over the years.  It's BS.  If you can do it, it's bragging.  If you can't do it, it's lying.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 08:55:45 AM »

I've heard that statement many times over the years.  It's BS.  If you can do it, it's bragging.  If you can't do it, it's lying.

Kinda like kicking a womans ass and then bragging about it? If you can do it, its not bragging? Of course it is. Its amazing what folks will try and twist out of shape to justify the obvious.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 09:42:43 AM »

Chack again....Didn't comment on "can't do it"..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 09:49:02 AM »

Kinda like kicking a womans ass and then bragging about it? If you can do it, its not bragging? Of course it is. Its amazing what folks will try and twist out of shape to justify the obvious.

I believe if you check the record, you will find that Muhammad Ali wasn't talking about beating on women..

Even in your awkward example, the basic fact holds..

The disgusting woman beater is still stating fact..not bragging, since there is for certain, nothing there to brag about.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 09:57:50 AM »

I believe if you check the record, you will find that Muhammad Ali wasn't talking about beating on women..

Even in your awkward example, the basic fact holds..

The disgusting woman beater is still stating fact..not bragging, since there is for certain, nothing there to brag about.

I was actually responding to Casull. I never expected for a second that you could possibly be wrong. You never are.  :)

Offline Casull

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 10:21:47 AM »

Chaek again....Didn't comment on "can't do it"..

You're not reading what I'm writing.  If you can do something and you talk about it a lot, you are bragging.  Doesn't matter that you can do it.  Now, if you can't do something and you talk about it a lot, as though you can do it, you are just lying.  So, that whole saying that "it ain't bragging if you can do it" is BS.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 10:31:20 AM »

You're not reading what I'm writing.  If you can do something and you talk about it a lot, you are bragging.  Doesn't matter that you can do it.  Now, if you can't do something and you talk about it a lot, as though you can do it, you are just lying.  So, that whole saying that "it ain't bragging if you can do it" is BS.

LOL, that's about the size of it.

Bragging Definition: verb-present participle of brag
                           Adjective-exhibiting self-importance
                                  Noun-an instance of boastful talk
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 10:51:09 AM »

LOL, that's about the size of it.

Bragging Definition: verb-present participle of brag
                           Adjective-exhibiting self-importance
                                  Noun-an instance of boastful talk

Just ate my amusement snacks. Burp...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 12:04:11 PM »

After checking with Oxford, I admit you are closer to the proper definition than am I.  ..Touche'