Author Topic: Ohio gov. DeWine got this wrong  (Read 417 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Ohio gov. DeWine got this wrong
« on: December 30, 2023, 03:19:43 AM »
 Here in Ohio, we've had DeWine long enough. He's in his last term, and it shows. While he did sign some stand your ground law, and open carry, I think he messed up on this one. Vetoed the ban trans sex surgery and men in women's sports bill. Said he talked with parents that told him, if it wasn't for their kid having this surgery, they might have committed suicide. Didn't say if he talked with any parents that their kid committed suicide because of this surgery. And there have been a few. Surgery will not help a person that's mentally ill!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Ohio gov. DeWine got this wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 03:50:57 AM »
Here in Ohio, we've had DeWine long enough. He's in his last term, and it shows. While he did sign some stand your ground law, and open carry, I think he messed up on this one. Vetoed the ban trans sex surgery and men in women's sports bill. Said he talked with parents that told him, if it wasn't for their kid having this surgery, they might have committed suicide. Didn't say if he talked with any parents that their kid committed suicide because of this surgery. And there have been a few. Surgery will not help a person that's mentally ill!

That shows how much attention he pays to "on the ground" situations ! Guess he hasn't heard about the numbers who have committed suicide
    AFTER getting their longed for surgery done...and how some trans get so bitter, that they decide to shoot a number of still normal children.

...And besides that, how does it help ANYTHING, by allowing these neo-Frankenstein "ladies" to play in sports against normal women ?

Sure, Dewine is so concerned for children, that he doesn't want the killing of pre-born boys and girls to be stopped...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuNc_hqlMEk

While he is not near as bad as the sorry excuse we have for a governor...a REAL REPUBLICAN would help Ohio a great deal.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 05:42:47 AM »
He's an unpredictable republican
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 02:52:57 AM »
  Those type usually turn full RINO
 IMHO he already is

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 03:03:13 AM »
  Those type usually turn full RINO
 IMHO he already is

Pretty much
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 06:35:58 AM »
 Just read a news article on Fox. A Chloe Cole actually had a zoom call with the governor a couple days before his veto. She had ''transitioned'' from a female to a male, and now is regretting the whole thing. She said she has lost all faith in doctors that had her on puberty inhibiting drugs, now knowing that it's all a mental problem, and surgery isn't the answer. I wish her the best of luck, can't say that for the doctors or DeWine.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 06:43:43 AM »
Just read a news article on Fox. A Chloe Cole actually had a zoom call with the governor a couple days before his veto. She had ''transitioned'' from a female to a male, and now is regretting the whole thing. She said she has lost all faith in doctors that had her on puberty inhibiting drugs, now knowing that it's all a mental problem, and surgery isn't the answer. I wish her the best of luck, can't say that for the doctors or DeWine.

...Which demonstrates DeWine's "selective listening", when citizens call, write or E-mail him...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 04:31:47 PM »
 At least we have some Republicans with some sense. The Ohio House voted today, to override the governors veto. 68 to 28, all on party lines. Still has to go to our senate later this month for their vote. Which is a Republican majority. Wait and see!!