Author Topic: The Strategy  (Read 284 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
The Strategy
« on: December 31, 2023, 04:30:21 AM »
This is nothing new, but the elitist liberal "journalists" are now concentrating on the strategy that Donald Trump is a virtual right-wing lunatic.  They think that they can make Trump look and sound like a nut while ignoring the absolute obvious stooge, Joe Biden.  I believe people like Johnathan Karl, Johnathan Swan and a bunch of other Jonathan lib "journalists" think they can paint a picture of Trump unable to accept his loss to Biden was and is actually driven to extreme by it. 

I believe Donald Trump has a perfect right to be tilted by the obvious cheating and rigging that went on and is going on every day to bring this country down.  It's going to take a dedicated, driven leader to rescue this country.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Strategy
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 05:36:27 AM »
I don't understand how anyone thinks one man can rescue a country.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 06:39:11 AM »
Although Pres Trump can replace by appointment, about 500 government parasites... there are still thousands of  unelected bureaucrats, who are actually formulating policies. They ALL must be replaced and their damage corrected.

In short...one man being elected, is not a cure, but a delaying tactic, unless we can follow up, by electing more sane people..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 08:23:43 AM »
" In short...one man being elected, is not a cure, but a delaying tactic, unless we can follow up, by electing more sane people.."

Isn't that what happened in 2020?

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 08:24:56 AM »

Well, he was making progress.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 03:54:24 PM »
" In short...one man being elected, is not a cure, but a delaying tactic, unless we can follow up, by electing more sane people.."

Isn't that what happened in 2020?
[No!!
Swingem

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 04:07:18 PM »

Biden is one man and he messed it up.  Yes he had a bunch of helpers, but Joe Biden is the master idiot who is responsible.  Most likely almost any dummycrat would have done just about the same amount of damage, but that is just the way it is.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 04:10:50 PM »

Biden is one man and he messed it up.  Yes he had a bunch of helpers, but Joe Biden is the master idiot who is responsible.  Most likely almost any dummycrat would have done just about the same amount of damage, but that is just the way it is.

Biden is responsible for being so incoherent that nonelected liberal sh!theads were allowed to run the Divided States into the ground.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List