Author Topic: Who are today's most virulently racist individuals?  (Read 194 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Who are today's most virulently racist individuals?
« on: December 31, 2023, 06:31:19 AM »
  I had to flip an intellectual coin...but this is far more political than religious, so I dropped it here.  First, Boston's mayor has a shot at blatant
   racism..

Then view a sample of what basically, experiential children, are being taught in many colleges and universities today...  In this case, Dr Brittany
  Cooper (Rutgers)..

No, I won't return hate for hatred, since there are many fine people of color e.g..  Drs.... Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Winsome Sears, Ben
  Carson and Carole Swain for example.   ...And all are individual personalities..

Besides as common sense conservatives, we judge people "by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin" (Dr Martin Luther King).

What's more, people are INDIVIDUALS, not just a non-thinking part of some larger "group"...     
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7hqXKqTAQ
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Who are today's most virulently racist individuals?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 02:17:52 PM »
I would say there are more black racists than whites. Percentage wise! What defines racism? if it's this (Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity), this is true racism. There is no doubt that at one time Blacks in America and other places were treated as inferior. This isn't so today. The Black people my age remember the time when they were, and it still lingers in their minds. I'm sure this has been passed in part to their children and Grandchildren. Even though, they have not seen this themselves. I also see Racism described this way....The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another. Why should we be called Racist for telling the truth. (Like Jimmy The Greek did)  Or what he saw as the truth. Different races bring different accomplishment's to the world scene. We are all different. Not a good or bad thing. Just a different thing. Also loving ones race is not being racist. In a world that has little normalcy left, it is normal to love your particular race. Generally speaking, I like being around people of my own race more than others, because (again ) generally I have more in common with them. I grew up a southern country boy who listened and loved country music. Most Black kids I knew did not. They listened to more Blues type of music. The only Black I remember that truly loved and sang country music was Charlie Pride. He was a natural, and was welcomed into the country music world as soon as he made himself known. I'm sure he had troublesome memories of racism, because he saw it first hand. But he didn't become one because of it.
I agree with Morgan Freeman.... We need to just quit talking about it, and all act like Americans.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 02:36:54 AM »
I would say there are more black racists than whites. Percentage wise! What defines racism? if it's this (Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity), this is true racism. There is no doubt that at one time Blacks in America and other places were treated as inferior. This isn't so today. The Black people my age remember the time when they were, and it still lingers in their minds. I'm sure this has been passed in part to their children and Grandchildren. Even though, they have not seen this themselves. I also see Racism described this way....The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another. Why should we be called Racist for telling the truth. (Like Jimmy The Greek did)  Or what he saw as the truth. Different races bring different accomplishment's to the world scene. We are all different. Not a good or bad thing. Just a different thing. Also loving ones race is not being racist. In a world that has little normalcy left, it is normal to love your particular race. Generally speaking, I like being around people of my own race more than others, because (again ) generally I have more in common with them. I grew up a southern country boy who listened and loved country music. Most Black kids I knew did not. They listened to more Blues type of music. The only Black I remember that truly loved and sang country music was Charlie Pride. He was a natural, and was welcomed into the country music world as soon as he made himself known. I'm sure he had troublesome memories of racism, because he saw it first hand. But he didn't become one because of it.
I agree with Morgan Freeman.... We need to just quit talking about it, and all act like Americans.

^^^THAT^^^ WELL SAID !  There are no mobs running the streets, shouting that black people are somehow inferior!  None are saying that black
     people have no right to comment either !
       Personally, i enjoy reading  Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Walter Williams, Candace Owens and Dr Ben Carson, along with others.
     ..And I sure enjoy the entertaining Hodge brothers..

Culture plays a huge part, differences seem to magnify in some minds.. everything from language usage , music, habits etc.

Being a Christian, I believe there is only one race, since we are all descended from Adam and Eve..and reinstituted withNoah's family ...Any
    differences, cultural, physical and otherwise,,, being developed since the breakup at Babel..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 03:14:52 AM »
Well, you have Shem, Ham, and Japheth.  Shem went east and populated the far East.  Ham went to Canaan and into Africa.  Japheth went west and north and populated Europe.  Ham was cursed by Noah for finding him drunk and naked in his tent.  Shem and Japheth covered their father. 

Thus the Canaanites and Africans were cursed.  The only way to break that curse today is forgiveness through Jesus Christ.  Curses are still carried down today whether through genetics or upbringing. 

This ancient curse has played out through man's history.  The east and west developed advanced civilizations, the south did not.  Blacks have to become Christians to get out from under their curse.   

Opelika Portal