Author Topic: Comer finds the China money!!!!  (Read 340 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Comer finds the China money!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 04:26:28 PM »
I tried to open the article, but it wouldn't do anything and there were no details.  One would think this would be the big news of the day, but not a peep on anything I listened to or watched.  Maybe tomorrow there will be a follow up.  Anyway I'll be waiting breathlessly for the details.
Swingem

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 05:28:55 PM »
If true, it sure doesn't look like what we want from our officials no matter what party they represent.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 01:03:53 AM »
Msnbc, and others are trying to spin Trumps past business dealings with foreign countries into sumthin similar to Bidens influence selling.
Just like Troll  TrumpWons' thread title. Comer finnds the China money!!!!

Troll TrumpWon used Comers name in the thread title,  then posted a link from MSN, which had nothing to do with Comers investigation.

Good little democrats like Troll TrumpWon eat this stuff up, and help spread the bs by posting disingenuous threads such as this one.The Biden Regime are liars, as are their supporters.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 01:20:07 AM »
If true, it sure doesn't look like what we want from our officials no matter what party they represent.

You should be concerned with TrumpWon agreeing with you.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 01:35:41 AM »
   Whatb the Demoncrats are neglecting to say, is that these "profits", were from legitimate business interests..such as rent for buildings and real
    estate, etc  This is a great example of "lying by OMISSION.. not telling "the rest of the story !".

Even then, the Trump business interests, handed over a portion of it's legitimate profits earnd by honest business interests..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-organization-details-level-of-profits-from-foreign-governments-11551116974

Keep in mind, at least the Dems admitted that these monies were "profits"...in other words...money earned through business interests,
   not through the usualpolitical graft and corruption.. !

Dictionary;...... for those who have problems with word definition.... 
    prof·it/ˈpräfət/noun
    a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.
      "pretax profits"
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 01:48:45 AM »
Now we need answers!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/james-comer-searched-for-china-link-to-biden-but-oversight-found-trump-instead-reporter/ar-AA1mtfVM?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=cf0a6d0bfc4a4be19385cc6971c67989&ei=11

Slippery report..!  Read it !  THe report seems to imply that Trump received money for no reason, other that just a payoff.  But read further, in
       that same report, where one has to click to "read more".. If you do, you will find, where they grudgingly admit;

"And what this report outlines, with a great deal of specificity, are the types of payments that many of these foreign governments were making to his various businesses."

Obviously, any firm doing business on a large scale worldwide, is aimed at and does earn.... 'profits' !  Which is a far cry from just telling foreign governments  and firms,...... just  "show me the money" !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2024, 02:10:15 AM »
The thread was contrived for deception, and agitation, and nothing else. Of course its slippery, Troll  TrumpWon intended it to be.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2024, 11:29:35 AM »
In response to Magooch I have locked this thread so no further posting by members is allowed. I'm guessing that is why you are seeing REMOVED in regard to your post. No action has been taking in regard any given member's responses on this thread. I just decided it was time for it to end.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!