Author Topic: Decisive win for Trump in Iowa!  (Read 454 times)

Online scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Decisive win for Trump in Iowa!
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:52:16 PM »
51.1%. He trounced ‘em. I only hope he has a beefed up security detail. The communists are getting desperate.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Decisive win for Trump in Iowa!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:02:53 PM »
And last I saw he was poised to win all 99 counties. He was only 8 votes ahead of Nikki in one heavily populated county but I think 96% of the vote was in, in that county.

Can you imagine winning by over 50% which they said couldn't be done and taking all 99 counties after the effort DeSantis and her put in there. Between them they spent close to $100 million and have spent most of their time the past year there.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 12:59:08 AM »
He also got more votes in 2020 than any other American president. But here he is, running again in 2024.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 03:01:17 AM »
That’s because the communists cheated him out of his victory. They’re terrified. Wonder what they’ll pull out of their bag of tricks this time?
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 03:19:35 AM »
That’s because the communists cheated him out of his victory. They’re terrified. Wonder what they’ll pull out of their bag of tricks this time?

I feel that the Marxists are going to do something to stop Trump. If its anywhere near fair Trump will win in a landslide, and they know that. Something will happen that there won't be an election, they will assassinate him, or there will be major election fraud. They got away with it last time, mainly because the republican party didn't want him in office either.  What has been done to stop the election from being stolen again? I haven't seen much of anything change. These pathetic republicans in Pa. have done nothing to stop voting fraud.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 04:21:31 AM »

I feel that the Marxists are going to do something to stop Trump. If its anywhere near fair Trump will win in a landslide, and they know that. Something will happen that there won't be an election, they will assassinate him, or there will be major election fraud. They got away with it last time, mainly because the republican party didn't want him in office either.  What has been done to stop the election from being stolen again? I haven't seen much of anything change. These pathetic republicans in Pa. have done nothing to stop voting fraud.   

I hope he has great security..beyond government provided security...

There is so much HATRED coming from the left..they are "eat en up" with vitriol !   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWWSSxB49w0&t=16s

It  must be very painful to bottle up so much burning acid...so sometimes they just spew it out..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_i5vF3MiM8
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 03:32:53 PM »
Just remember what Brandon himself said.  It ain't who gets the most votes, it's who counts the votes and he repeated it two, or three times--just for good measure.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 03:25:30 AM »
 Notice that Vivek Ramaswamy dropped real quick, and endorsed Trump. Not sure how to take him. Talks a good talk, but what are his real intentions? Looking to possibly get a spot somewhere in Trumps administration if he gets in? Or actually doing the right thing and get his crowd to vote for Trump, and not a 3rd party?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 04:15:32 AM »
Look for a possible new virus to lock down America and have massive mail in fraud voting.  They are already talking about virus X.  The world doesn't like Trump.  He puts people in their place.  If not a virus, some other threat, a terroist attack again.  An EMP to knock out power.  Anything could happen short of killing Trump.  If they kill him, they know there would be repercussions from Trump supporters they may not be able to control. 

I think there have been "honest" Republicans in the past, like Reagan.  He couldn't get all his agenda done for Democrats holding congress and the senate, except for a 2 year period where he got budget cuts and tax cuts passed to stimulate the economy, which it did.  The deep state has been deep for a long time, especially since the 1960's.   
Opelika Portal

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 05:01:09 AM »
Look for a possible new virus to lock down America and have massive mail in fraud voting.  They are already talking about virus X.  The world doesn't like Trump.  He puts people in their place.  If not a virus, some other threat, a terroist attack again.  An EMP to knock out power.  Anything could happen short of killing Trump.  If they kill him, they know there would be repercussions from Trump supporters they may not be able to control. 

I think there have been "honest" Republicans in the past, like Reagan.  He couldn't get all his agenda done for Democrats holding congress and the senate, except for a 2 year period where he got budget cuts and tax cuts passed to stimulate the economy, which it did.  The deep state has been deep for a long time, especially since the 1960's.
100% spot on! I think the first time the deep state acted on a president was Nov., of '63. They got away with it, but with todays news outlets all over the internet, anybody with the desire and mind set, can find out so much more than the MSM. Which is controlled. And I too have seen a couple article's about that virus they have developed in China. Suppose to be 10 times worse than the ''covid'' we just went thru.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 06:33:33 AM »
I have thought all along that covid was a test of some sort of bioweapons delivery system.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 06:56:11 AM »
I have thought all along that covid was a test of some sort of bioweapons delivery system.

Yep I agree. Best way for the globalists to reduce population that they want to reduce. Mostly they want rid of old people, and what better way than some virus that will kill people off with suppressed immune systems.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 11:55:08 AM »
  ...And the leading issue in Iowa...was the border..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2024, 05:08:25 AM »
I couldn't find it, but some time back
a hoodrat posted online about that if
DJT were elected, his momma might
loose her welfare, and if that happened
he was going to try to take drastic measures.
It was on the "news " about them arresting
him and all that.  I'm pretty sure there
was a yoofloob about it, but I don't see it.
They might have taken it down
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 08:51:01 AM »
  Trump took every county but one in Iowa...and he lost that county by just one vote !  Don't always think your vote doesn't count..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-narrowly-denied-clean-sweep-iowas-99-counties-1-vote