Author Topic: Worth watching...  (Read 162 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Worth watching...
« on: January 18, 2024, 05:07:26 AM »
  Some young fellow..after having drank his fill of liquid "barley courage' decides not to "shoot the sheriff"..but just to kick the deputy's azz..

That Idea didn't woirk too well...   https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZUobjG2Q4gY

It seems like he might have "sized things up" before playing the stupid game...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Worth watching...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 03:03:36 PM »
 Both my sons have retired Crown Vic's that were used by local sheriff depts. And, I can tell you, this guy is the perfect example of why the back seats are just a hard plastic, no cushion, and seat belts only. By the time this guy got ''helped'' into the back of the patrol car, couple minute's later he was probably puking his guts out. A lot easier to just open both back doors, get a hose and spray it out. And by the way he was staggering, he wasn't much of a threat to the sheriff. More like a horse fly on a nags ass than anything else.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:50 AM »
  ..Plus...if he wanted to kick some butt...he could have made a better choice..  ;D ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 02:17:15 AM »
  ..Plus...if he wanted to kick some butt...he could have made a better choice..  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah but some guys are really tough guys after a little alcohol is added.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 03:08:50 AM »
I believe that happened by me
Indian Rocks
Madeira Beach
St. Pete Beach
It’s was a few years back now No Liquor on the beach and only within x amount of feet from
Bar or restaurant on the beach most now have drinking area roped off.

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 03:28:17 AM »