Author Topic: Just a reminder..  (Read 367 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Just a reminder..
« on: January 19, 2024, 01:31:47 AM »
   A reminder of the companies that have gone Communist...

https://www.streetinsider.com/magazine/american-companies-that-are-no-longer-american/?origin=google&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=20543047806&account_id=7381981

No surprise with the Ben & Jerrys brand, they seem to have gone commie long ago...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline credns

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Just a reminder..
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 06:21:38 AM »
Makes you wonder how much of each dollar spent here in America goes to an American company?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 11:39:05 AM »
Makes you wonder how much of each dollar spent here in America goes to an American company?

That is an important question. Probably doesn't matter to the $ guys as long as they get their share.

Offline credns

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 02:01:07 PM »
Appears not many folks know how many bucks stay here in the US for each dollar spent. I would say we have enough brillience on this forum to make a close estimation on this question. I have bragged up the celibraties frequenting the Graybeard Forums and cannot believe someone cannot give us an estimation. Come on.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 03:28:15 PM »
My, that was a quick return...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 03:52:39 PM »
Appears not many folks know how many bucks stay here in the US for each dollar spent. I would say we have enough brillience on this forum to make a close estimation on this question. I have bragged up the celibraties frequenting the Graybeard Forums and cannot believe someone cannot give us an estimation. Come on.

I sifted through all your posts for the last 2+ years, and couldn't find the answer. Your just gonna have to tell us.  :)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 01:27:44 AM »

Perhaps it is I..and I need to grab another cup,of coffee....but what are you saying/  ...Please try again..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline credns

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 12:08:03 PM »
Sorry my question was/is so complicated. Please don't waste more time on it. No, I don't know the answer. I also didn't know my return time was being timed. Again, sorry. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again. Yes, Ironglow, have another cup of coffee. I believe my post of 19 January is pretty plain.