Author Topic: Nikki Haley on Fox  (Read 413 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Nikki Haley on Fox
« on: January 23, 2024, 02:01:09 AM »
Nikki Haley is real time attacking Fox News, and accusing them of coronating Donald Trump.  All while sitting on Fox News' curvey couch.
She is on an endless rant about how she is mistreated by news medias like Fox, and she has no intention of dropping out.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nikki Haley on Fox
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 02:28:35 AM »
Haley is just another version of a neo-con globalist republican, like Romney, Bush, McCain, and others. Who supports open borders, endless wars, and bigger government. 
Its no wonder America hating liberal democrats are supporting her, like the Trump hating Koch Brothers, Reid Hoffman, and even former Republican house speaker Paul Ryan who is lobbying congressional republicans to support her.
She welcomed the George Floyd BLM riots, She wants the Ukraine war to continue to keep her military industrial complex donors happy and wealthy. She is all in on the climate change scam on Americans. She supports the censorship state. Wants to roll out a welcome mat for illegals.
Wonder if any of the democrats will question her eligibility for president since neither of her parents were US citizens at the time of her birth.  She is nothing but an America hating Marxist democrat running on a republican ticket.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 02:39:45 AM »
More on Haley, and those that are supporting her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPgiifn_lSI
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 05:16:57 AM »
Haley will turn out worst than John McCain

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 02:29:54 PM »
Clayton Morris was saying that Haley could possibly take NH, because of all the billions coming in to support her. The polls just closed and they are saying Trump won NH. Since it was called so soon he must have won by a sizeable margin.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 03:43:23 PM »
Clayton Morris was saying that Haley could possibly take NH, because of all the billions coming in to support her. The polls just closed and they are saying Trump won NH. Since it was called so soon he must have won by a sizeable margin.

What? No covering the windows or runnng off the observers or a water main break in the middle of the night? Dragging out bins of mail in ballots without even a single crease or fold? Etc, etc, etc...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 03:55:21 PM »

What? No covering the windows or runnng off the observers or a water main break in the middle of the night? Dragging out bins of mail in ballots without even a single crease or fold? Etc, etc, etc...

I wouldn't have been surprised if some of that had happened. They have done everything else illegally to stop him.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 11:51:28 PM »
Haley lost by a Meer 11 points. As bad as Biden is, he beat his opponents by 60, as a write in. YIKES! New Hampshire has some messed up folks.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 02:45:19 AM »
  Nikki .....puppet for the NEW WORLD ORDER..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 03:34:16 AM »
Just read where 75% of her voters aren’t registered republicans. She’s a plant.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 03:51:51 AM »
  ...And she is not quitting now.  As I see it, common sense would say that since she is doing so poorly. there is no sense, "throwing good money after
   bad", and she would cut her losses now.

..But she is going ahead and spending millions...which indicates to me, that she has some big but anonymous force behind her, wanting nothing more
   than to damage Trump.!  I could be wrong, but that is how it looks to me.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 05:13:24 AM »
Trump won in New Hampshire, but it was closer than I thought. We meed him. Hope he can pull it off.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 05:22:07 AM »
Is she even a natural born citizen?
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 05:43:22 AM »
Is she even a natural born citizen?

Neither of her parents were citizens when she was born, and I bet you will never hear the media or a democrat mention that. 
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 10:09:26 AM »
She was born in South Carolina to parents who were legal immigrants.

She is still a RINO at best and maybe a democrap at heart. She isn't spending her money but rather that of the billionaires who are financing her to hurt Trump. Her primary role in this election cycle is to make sure Biden is re-elected.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 03:17:41 PM »
She was born in South Carolina to parents who were legal immigrants.

She is still a RINO at best and maybe a democrap at heart. She isn't spending her money but rather that of the billionaires who are financing her to hurt Trump. Her primary role in this election cycle is to make sure Biden is re-elected.
Exactly! Not her money, and will do what the money people tell her to do. Don't think it will work anymore. RINO playbook is getting wore out. People are starting to see thru the BS and not swallowing the Kool-Aid.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman