Author Topic: Big Stick  (Read 1118 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Big Stick
« on: January 28, 2024, 11:15:45 AM »
So now that Iran and at least one of its flunky ally units has caused American casualties, the USA has got to retaliate.  In previous situations like this our motto would be to "speak softly, but carry a big stick."  Watch for Brandon to speak incoherently and suck on a popsicle stick.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: Big Stick
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 12:32:52 PM »
 I don’t believe they’ll let the fool speak, If they do and he gets excited telling someone he Will hurt them
that’s when he goes into  "Tilts heavily" no Telling what will dribble from that fools cheeks.
 Let’s pray it’s not a Corn Pop threat

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 04:12:15 PM »
  If this administration had 1/10th the sense the Trump administration has, this foolishness does not need to continue.

Shooting directly back, is a silly tit-for-tat game..  Iran should perhaps lose one of it's warships or a few storage tanks somewhere.  Items that
   are not even near the scene..or related to the incident..

Then word should go back to the ayatollah, that if such foolishness doesn't stop, other portions of Iran's properties may suffer... one or more for
   any such incident..

..And our military will select the target...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 10:36:06 PM »
might be to late. fox this morning said iran is just days away from having enough enriched uranium to make there first bomb and a couple weeks from having enough for multiple bombs. thanks joe! hitting their proxy groups makes us look like a bunch of sad ass girls and now hitting who we should have 6 months ago is likely to cause a nuclear war
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 12:50:41 AM »
Wanna get their ąttention? Quit fooling around, and take out the ayatola.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 01:36:38 AM »
theres others in line for his job. only solution. turn it to glass and hope that puts the fear of God into the rest of them. we absolutely need to destroy their nuke program or its just a matter of time and whos pressident wont change a thing. if they get a bomb THEY WILL USE IT
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 02:56:42 AM »

That would be doing most of the Iranian people, and the rest of the world a favor..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 05:45:59 AM »

That would be doing most of the Iranian people, and the rest of the world a favor..

Wouldn't that be the point?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 06:20:03 AM »

Yes, and it would be effective, but we would be breaking our own rules and gaining perhaps, much condemnation from even our allies..

https://www.britannica.com/event/Executive-Order-11905

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 06:40:21 AM »

Yes, and it would be effective, but we would be breaking our own rules and gaining perhaps, much condemnation from even our allies..

And our allies are whom? The same allies condemning Israel?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 08:16:57 AM »

We are signatory to both the UN and NATO..  Sure, usually not worth much, but our name is on the dotted line..

Israel knows how to do a job.. in such a way that, nobody can PROVE anything.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2024, 12:44:20 PM »

We are signatory to both the UN and NATO..  Sure, usually not worth much, but our name is on the dotted line..

Israel knows how to do a job.. in such a way that, nobody can PROVE anything.

Oh bullsh!t, we're not bound to a damn thing with the UN, or NATO, and Israel is being about as subtle as a bulldozer. You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Kicking a known enemies ass doesn't require either shithead organizations' permission.  ::)

Offline magooch

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 01:55:33 PM »
Well I'm pretty sure Brandon will try to match what his boss did to Iran.  Remember the plane loads of money Osama Obama sent to Iran?  Boy, he sure showed them a thing, or two, or was it millions?
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 02:18:57 PM »
Biden has already given'em about 7 billion and he has freed up their oil trade. They're rollin in money.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2024, 05:12:30 PM »
OK guys, while you were napping I was elected President.

So now it's my call what to do to retaliate. I've given the order to take out 3 of their biggest and most expensive ships, to take out 3 of their leaders and to decimate their oil production and storage.

I expect those missiles to fly and bombs to fall tonight. So tomorrow we'll see how well my folks did in carrying out orders.

BTW on a more serious note, Matt says whatever news source it is he listens to says Biden is going to issue the go ahead order to take the action tonight. Wonder how close his orders will be to mine?

Anyone else heard what Matt has?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 11:11:24 PM »
well Bill it looks like they disobeyed your order. still not a f-----g thing done this morning. that is if you were talking this morning not tomarrow. time stamps are out of sync for me. either way the whole world is laughing
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 12:56:54 AM »
OK guys, while you were napping I was elected President.

So now it's my call what to do to retaliate. I've given the order to take out 3 of their biggest and most expensive ships, to take out 3 of their leaders and to decimate their oil production and storage.

I expect those missiles to fly and bombs to fall tonight. So tomorrow we'll see how well my folks did in carrying out orders.

BTW on a more serious note, Matt says whatever news source it is he listens to says Biden is going to issue the go ahead order to take the action tonight. Wonder how close his orders will be to mine?

Anyone else heard what Matt has?

Nope,

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 02:13:41 AM »
  From Lloyd;

"well Bill it looks like they disobeyed your order. still not a f-----g thing done this morning. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Biden has so done something...he's done a lot of talking !!   Doesn't make much sense, but he sure yaps a lot !

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2024, 09:42:13 AM »
Guess Matt's news source isn't too reliable.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2024, 04:10:41 PM »
Wow, Brandon really is a man of action.  Not sure what all he took out, but now that he got Iran's attention, his next action could be something like he did for the bad guys in Afghanistan.  He burdened them with a whole armies worth of military vehicles. 

Joe could have one of our carriers fully equipped with planes and all parked and abandoned right off the Iranian coast.  The Iranians would be so flabber ghasted, they wouldn't know whether to take a crap, or go blind.
Swingem

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2024, 06:20:59 PM »
He told them we were coming before he lauched the attacks , so the human debris had plenty of time to be else where when the bombs hit.

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 02:36:56 AM »
Wow, Brandon really is a man of action.

Yer a funny guy!  ;) ;D ::)

Roger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2024, 01:10:11 PM »
  Reports from the a couple of the Muslim news agencies, reporting on the US strikes claim;

1)  ..23 dead, mostly rank & file troops, no big shots..

2) ..16 dead many private houses and civilian facilities destroyed.

Yeah, you bet..smart bombs work that way, we saw how they worked in Iraq, 30 years ago. They can only be better now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5q748RDEE

..And we can appreciate the efficency of the Apache gunships..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v56AmphhMtE

..And despite Julian Assange's long intro.  Hey Reuters, you lie down with dogs..you get up with fleas..if you do get up !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaqY12VHFv4

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2024, 01:29:04 PM »
If they'd allowed Pres Reagan to saturate
the region with ICBM'S after the useless
jellyfish Carter was deposed, the area
would be many years closer to being
suitable for human habitation

Many years ago in my great grandfather's
and grandfather's time, there was a severe
tick epidemic that drove a lot of livestock
related industries nearly out of existence.
They had to go on an aggressive dipping
campaign and kill and burn mountains of
infected stock to control the outbreak.
My daddy had explained it to me when I
was very young, and we came upon an
old brick and concrete dipping vat and
the remains of the chute way back in the
east Texas woods.
Can't have pity and mercy on the pests.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2024, 01:58:02 PM »
If they'd allowed Pres Reagan to saturate
the region with ICBM'S after the useless
jellyfish Carter was deposed, the area
would be many years closer to being
suitable for human habitation

Ranger, I have to disagree with this part of your response.  (I assume you mean a nuclear strike.)  It's complete foolishness to use a weapon that can just as easily come back around and kill the very people that used it.  Nukes, bio, and chem knows no boundaries, has no feelings, and kills the innocent just as quickly as the guilty.  Now, I can whole-heartedly agree with a carpeting of the entire country, with conventional bombs, until one can't walk 100 yards without stepping into a crater.
In that way, the strike is relatively isolated, and won't hurt the rest of the world to any great extent.

Just my 2-pence.....Roger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2024, 03:10:39 AM »
IMO...  Carrying the big stick, means just that !  Carry the big stick, but use it sparingly.

R Reagan carried it wisely..so while he was taking his oath of office, the embassy hostages were taking off from Teheran airport.  He used it so
   wisely, that he got the job done withpout rishing one plane or one pilot...and at no cost !

Part of that big stick, is the economic big stick.  Due to Obama's negligence, or encouragement, we had illegals entering our country in numbers. 
   Pres Trump told the Mexican president that he was facing a 5% tariff raise..if he didn't haltb that mess.  He halted the mess..along with the wall.
  Again, at no cost to us, the Mexican president put 28,000 troops on his border.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/05/30/trump-threatens-mexico-tariffs-central-american-migrants-cross-border/#:~:text=President%20Trump%20on%20Thursday%20said,sw

The most critical part of the "big stick", whether military or economic... is knowing how and when to employ it judiciously.

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2024, 03:46:42 AM »
Ronald Reagan disobeyed congress, turned up his nose at the constitution, and financed his scheme by allowing drugs to come into the country unobstructed and sold to Americans with the money buying weapons.
I.E. the iran contra debacle.
Colonel Oliver North took the felony conviction knowing he'd get the pardon protecting Reagan.

BOTH REAGAN AND NORTH TREASONOUSLY DEFIED CONGRESS AND THE CONSTITUTION. That how far down the definition of patriot has sank into the swamp.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2024, 04:03:52 AM »
  I believe that most here consider Pres Reagan to have been a great president. Was he sin free and perfect in every way? 

No, neither are any of us, but Pres Reagan acted to protect and preserve the USA in almost every case.

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2024, 04:24:49 AM »
Ronald Reagan disobeyed congress, turned up his nose at the constitution, and financed his scheme by allowing drugs to come into the country unobstructed and sold to Americans with the money buying weapons.
I.E. the iran contra debacle.
Colonel Oliver North took the felony conviction knowing he'd get the pardon protecting Reagan.

BOTH REAGAN AND NORTH TREASONOUSLY DEFIED CONGRESS AND THE CONSTITUTION. That how far down the definition of patriot has sank into the swamp.

I believe that most here consider Pres Reagan to have been a great president. Was he sin free and perfect in every way? 

No, neither are any of us, but Pres Reagan acted to protect and preserve the USA in almost every case.

Well, here we go with the Bible thumper and rock chunkin. The subject isn't about what I did as president, its about actual presidents.

I never doubted for a moment that you would think selling drugs to Americans to finance a war Congress was against was OK as far as you  were concerned. Your a Reaganite.This week.

As far as most here , they're welcome to hop on your RINO wagon if they choose to do so, and I have no doubt of at least one doing just that.  You and  he, are a pair of dueces;)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2024, 05:45:34 AM »
hes has a stone mortar.  so which president was good? johnson a democrat or the two bushes texas spawned, nixon? Trump who he isnt happy with either. im an all in republican and believe this country is or at least was better because of regan and trump. kind of shows we do have a rino here though. 

blue lives matter