Author Topic: Rumors are flying...  (Read 865 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Rumors are flying...
« on: January 29, 2024, 03:37:50 AM »

Is this possible..or even probable?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEmy1gjwyY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Rumors are flying...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 10:05:49 AM »
Not no but HELL NO!

If he did that I'd sit out the election an just not vote. I could not support him running with a dumocrap.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 11:57:10 AM »
  Yes...I'm hoping it is just rumors, too !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 12:14:14 PM »
Not no but HELL NO!

If he did that I'd sit out the election an just not vote. I could not support him running with a dumocrap.
Then you vote for Biden, good luck with that.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 12:28:54 PM »
That's BS Bob.

Whether I sit home or go vote Alabama will vote for Trump in a landslide just as the state always does. We have one and only one congress critter in DC who isn't a republican. She is from a black majority district. All the rest and both senators are republicans.

My vote or lack of it will not change anything here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 12:35:15 PM »
Trump has denied the bs rumor anyway.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 12:59:20 PM »
RFK is all for curbing drilling for oil, mining, and logging. He has bought into the climate change scam.  I guess RFK hasn't figured out yet that trees are a restoreable commody. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 02:01:47 PM »
Did ANYBODY notice that the video was posted 6 months ago?

Roger......shaking his head at the foolishness.

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:12:56 PM »
RFK is a dumbycrap.  There is nothing more to try to rationalize what those idiots think.  Stop harvesting the forests--much better to let em grow until they burn up, or blow down in a windstorm.  Stupid dumbycraps know nothing about anything. 
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2024, 12:48:10 AM »
How about Ben Carson?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 12:53:57 AM »
I don't want a nice guy, I want a business man who can go on to be president. DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, someone like that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 02:18:56 AM »
Did ANYBODY notice that the video was posted 6 months ago?

Roger......shaking his head at the foolishness.

Not relevant...here's the same from Jan 29, 2024.  BTW:  Just because i mention it, that doesn't mean I am in favor of it !

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-trump-vp/

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2024, 03:42:41 AM »
The problem with RFK jr is he may siphon off about 20% Rino Republicans and 20% of the moderate Democrats as well as independents.  In a 3 way race he is running about 23%, Biden then has about 35% and Trump 33%, the rest undecided.  This could cause a Biden victory just like Ross Perot took 20% in 1992 that allowed Clinton to win.  Then a lot of far left liberals got into the Bureaucracies and helped create the deep state.  Perot took away the business vote from the Republicans. 

RFK is right on the border and several other issues, but dead wrong on energy policy. 

On a side note, the left here is pushing electric cars, and the US is not ready for that, cost and ability to fast charge, and cold weather problems.

Toyoda, and BMW and other German and Japanese car companies are pushing hydrogen gas.  Mostly liquifed with is about -400 something degrees.  This keeps their internal combustion engines in production but the infrastructure is not there.  However Germany is putting 20% hydrogen gas into the natural gas system and it works and hydrogen can be easily extracted at various points to use in cars. 

IF they really wanted to do something useful, 1) finish development of solid state fast charge batteries and the mass production of them at a lower cost as they are cheaper than lithium.  2) go hybrid, this cuts gasoline use in about half.  Cost a little more than a gas car or truck but not as much as an electric one.  They can be charged at home or with the gasoline engine.  They can be driven around town under 45mph without the gas engine, but used with the gasoline on the highway.  These vehicles are also 4wd as the gasoline turns the front wheels and the batteries turn the back wheels on acceleration and with needed.  Prius are too small for me, but the batteries last 10 years or longer.  One was tested after 10 years and it still took 90% charge so it used a little more gas.  Not too bad. 

Hybrids are a compromise, but a good one to try to shut up the far left, and also solve the problems by having gasoline use when there are electrical problems.  The left doesn't realize that even force madates of electric cars by 2035, that gasoline cars will not magically disappear in 2035, but still be around for 20 years or more after that.  So, why not just go hybrid until solid state silicon batteries made from cheap sand instead of lithium are made for all electric cars. 

IF Trump did get JFK jr as VP, he would probably win in a landslide but he can only serve one term, then we would probably have JFK jr as president.  Not good.   
Opelika Portal

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2024, 05:14:28 AM »
That's BS Bob.

Whether I sit home or go vote Alabama will vote for Trump in a landslide just as the state always does. We have one and only one congress critter in DC who isn't a republican. She is from a black majority district. All the rest and both senators are republicans.

Soon to be 2 , Thanks to the SCOTUS  and redistricting.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2024, 06:40:16 AM »
That's BS Bob.

Maybe not, but what if everyone felt that way? Don’t sit this one out.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 08:46:13 AM »
My Dad will vote for biden. He’s been dead for 10 years.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 11:24:52 AM »
That's BS Bob.

I wonder how many thousand that voted for Trump in 2016 did not vote , period in 2020.

I have heard form the interviews on TV with former Trump voter, that many simply will not vote for president this year, ach, who needs them any way.

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 02:21:09 PM »
That's BS Bob.

I wonder how many thousand that voted for Trump in 2016 did not vote , period in 2020.

I have heard form the interviews on TV with former Trump voter, that many simply will not vote for president this year, ach, who needs them any way.

BS-Bob. Makin up history as he goes.
Trump set the vote record in 2020 for a republican presidential candidate. Then Biden miraculously got more votes than Barack Obama.

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2024, 03:30:07 PM »
  Not relevant...here's the same from Jan 29, 2024.  BTW:  Just because i mention it, that doesn't mean I am in favor of it !

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-trump-vp/

I beg to differ.  Being as it was posted 6 months ago, that makes it (relatively) old news in a fast-changing political climate, hence my head shaking at the foolishness comment.
And I feel the need to ask.....what about my statement suggests I think you are in favor of it?  I was just making a comment on the fact that this piece of old news is suddenly a big deal.
I suggest it's not worth the effort to copy and paste the link.

Just my opine.....Roger

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2024, 05:29:51 PM »

Trump set the vote record in 2020 for a republican presidential candidate. Then Biden miraculously got more votes than Barack Obama.
Which mean absolutely zero in this next election.
Hillary Clinton did get over 2 million more popular votes in 2016 but Trump won.
It is the votes in the fly over states that made Trump the winner.

Every vote counts unless one is still encapsuled in conspirasy BS.

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2024, 11:21:57 PM »

Hillary Clinton did get over 2 million more popular votes in 2016 but Trump won.

Conspiracy theories are no different than you just making BS up and promoting it as truth. Which is what you are doing.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2024, 01:20:39 AM »

Facts seem to bear this out..   THe red states will go for Trump...and thank God for them.  Most of the blue states will go for Bumbles (or whatever cadaver the Dems prop against trhe wall).

As in almost any election, it is the swing vote that decides the issue.  Wherever the center veers to., is what decides the elections.

IMO... States like Ohio, Michigan, Iowa and Wiscoinsin play heavily...as as well as the independent voters. Any presidential candidate it would
   seem would consider a VP candidate that would appeal to the independent voter segment.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2024, 03:56:17 AM »
 This time around I think he picks a retired General or Similar retired from the Government.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 04:11:01 AM »
This time around I think he picks a retired General or Similar retired from the Government.

How about Brutus, errr pence...

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 05:21:00 AM »

I don't think so. I think it'll be somebody like Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Offline Casull

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2024, 09:36:36 AM »

I don't think so. I think it'll be somebody like Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Don't know about that.  But, she would be a solid choice.
Aim small, miss small!!!