Author Topic: For Bob Riebe..  (Read 184 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
For Bob Riebe..
« on: January 31, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
  ..And for all Minnesota residents...  Thanks to Joe, something bad heading your way;

https://www.frontpagemag.com/somali-al-qaeda-terrorist-illegally-invading-us-was-freed-and-headed-to-minneapolis/

Don't be too alarmed though..it is likely we all have some danger headed our way..this onesimply got caught....and then turned loose..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: For Bob Riebe..
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 08:32:52 AM »
Not alarmed: he will head into the Twin Cities and as those voters are the reason we have Walz for governore, if he raises hell there, just rewards .

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 08:46:29 AM »
We have a Filthy criminal POTUS

NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 03:55:36 PM »
Not alarmed: he will head into the Twin Cities and as those voters are the reason we have Walz for governore, if he raises hell there, just rewards .

Right you atre..and correctly so.  I notice when reporters talk to the illegals, asking them where they are heading, they seem to always mention a
   major city..

At least that is a bit encouraging..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 02:12:54 PM »

Right you atre..and correctly so.  I notice when reporters talk to the illegals, asking them where they are heading, they seem to always mention a
   major city..

At least that is a bit encouraging..
They probably know in the city there are more of them. Feel safer. The further out into the country more people own guns and they might just get shot doing something they weren't suppose to.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman