Author Topic: Anybody heard anything about the hostages in gaza ?  (Read 346 times)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Anybody heard anything about the hostages in gaza ?
« on: February 03, 2024, 12:58:56 PM »
Lots of distracting events lately.
Anybody else heard when they were actually
tortured and executed?
I've mostly thought that they were done away with
fairly quickly.
Of course,  DC has been mute about it
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Anybody heard anything about the hostages in gaza ?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 01:00:10 PM »
Its election time. Can't be thinking bout hostages.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 01:01:30 PM »
Its election time. Can't be thinking bout hostages.

Yes. Of course. Momentary forgetfulness on my part
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 10:27:46 PM »
just like the people left behind in afganistan the libs will sweep it under the table
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 02:48:48 AM »
just like the people left behind in afganistan the libs will sweep it under the table

Private groups with a sense of decency and a conscience, are working to free the people abandoned by our government in Afghanistan..
     https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/01/25/Task-Force-Agro-Afghanistan-rescue/6421643129815/

Meanwhile, our government is working hard to "rescue" malcontents, crooks and terrorists from around the world...and allowing bthem in the US, to
   mistreat it's natural citizens.

The Hostages in Gaza..that is "under the radar" with both Biden and the UN..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online gypsyman

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 03:29:23 AM »
 It's been 15 years since the genocide started in Nigeria, over 50,000 Christians have been killed over there. Where has the UN and MSM been on that issue? If it doesn't fit their agenda, they don't care.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 05:05:43 AM »
It's been 15 years since the genocide started in Nigeria, over 50,000 Christians have been killed over there. Where has the UN and MSM been on that issue? If it doesn't fit their agenda, they don't care.

Very true! The UN wants to be rid of Christians, because they don't serve the state, but a higher power.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 09:34:42 AM »
 I just heard they are all dead
Those killing monsters need to rot in hell
But Dirty Joe will dance around doing anything

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 09:55:35 AM »
I doubt anyone knows their status but I'd suspect by now most are dead. I think they know around two dozen or so are dead last I heard.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Israeli Military Declares 31 of 136 Remaining Hostages Dead
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 10:07:04 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-hostages-intelligence/2024/02/06/id/1152488/

By Eric Mack    |   Tuesday, 06 February 2024 01:57 PM EST

Israel's chief military spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said Tuesday that 31 of the remaining hostages held in Gaza were pronounced dead.

"We have informed 31 families that their captured loved ones are no longer among the living and that we have pronounced them dead," he told a regular media briefing.

Israel has said 136 hostages are still being held in Gaza.

The announcement came hours after an Israeli intelligence report concluded more than a fifth of the remaining 136 hostages held by Hamas are dead, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

It was a confidential internal Israeli intelligence report reviewed by the Times.

Further intelligence, but unconfirmed, suggests there could be at least 20 more dead hostages, according to Times sources. Also, the report found, most of the 31 dead hostages died in the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.

While the Biden administration is pushing for Israel to end its operation on Hamas in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been resolute the war on Hamas will not end until three objectives are reached: 1. Return all hostages; 2. Eradicate Hamas; 3. Demilitarize and de-radicalize Gaza.

Biden recently used a profane term to call Netanyahu a "bad [bleeping] guy," according to reports.

Netanyahu, though, continues to press on in searching for hostages and Hamas terrorists in Gaza, and reports indicate the operation to root out Hamas terrorists in Khan Younis might be less than a week away.

Hamas took hostages from Israel after its Oct. 7 terrorist attacks to use them as human shields and leverage against Israel's subsequent retaliation on Gaza, as terrorists do, Israel officials have told Newsmax.

Among the human shielding in Gaza, Hamas has used hospitals and children's schools to either keep the Israeli Defense Forces from rooting them out or use the deaths of civilians to spin media and United Nations sentiment against their longtime rivals in Israel.

It has worked in the sense there is a groundswell of support for Gaza, including from the U.N. and even the Biden administration in pushing for a cease-fire, ostensibly telling Israel it should stop its effort to secure its border from decades-running violence from Gaza.

There was one temporary cease-fire deal in early December that returned almost half of the 240 hostages taken, but Hamas has held the remaining hostages — without confirming their health and existence — in order to push for more time to retreat in the relentless war, according to Israel.

Hamas' human shields campaign has also led to hostage families pushing Israel to stop the onslaught, because they fear their loved one's lives would be put in further danger, according to the Times.

The Israeli Defense Forces maintained in a statement to the Times it was "deploying all available resources to locate and retrieve as much information as possible regarding the hostages currently held by Hamas."

Information from Reuters was used to update this report.

Eric Mack ✉
Eric Mack has been a writer and editor at Newsmax since 2016. He is a 1998 Syracuse University journalism graduate and a New York Press Association award-winning writer.

That is the latest I'm aware of on this question. So IDF confirms 31 of them now dead. Last I had heard I think it was 20 something.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 12:55:45 PM »
IMO I seriously doubt that there are any
living hostages left.
We're dealing with people who embrace
death as an express lane to allah and
their personal collection of virgins
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 05:39:59 PM »
 I think I misunderstood the broad cast and it was what was written above off News Max
 I have friends that had and still have family missing
It’s all truly a horror story