Author Topic: Mrs American contestant..  (Read 351 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Mrs American contestant..
« on: February 05, 2024, 02:18:00 AM »
  Just as there is a Miss America contest, there is also a Mrs America competition.  This lady hnas won the Mrs Upstate NY contest..so it is time to enter
  a portfolio for the "big one", so she came to my son's studio.
  She is a natural model, smoothly going from one pose into another, without prompting.. Only upon occasion, needing any prompting, which is usually from her hubby, who is in attendance.

He is a dress designer, getting big bucks for his creations.  Pleased to see the division between upstate and downstate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Mrs American contestant..
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 09:34:27 PM »
I keep "Mrs. America" at home.  She is the love of my life, which I tell her dozens of times every day.  She does not want (or need) to compete with other women.  I am looking no further. 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 03:24:32 AM »
I keep "Mrs. America" at home.  She is the love of my life, which I tell her dozens of times every day.  She does not want (or need) to compete with other women.  I am looking no further.

Way to go, Landowner..tell her daily how much you treasure her, because by experience, I know that some day, she may not be around to hear those
   words..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 03:39:37 AM »
 Interesting sidelight..  Back in 1999, before my son went professional as a photographer, a local girl named Kimberly Pressler, came to him to shoot
   her portfolio for the "Miss USA" competition.

She went on to win the Miss USA title, and surprisingly this Mrs America contestant is from the same small town (population 1600), just 4 miles
   down the road.

Kimberly was a smart girl..kept her nose clean and had her goals in mind.... a recipe for success.

All photos below, are from the web. So  far as I know, Kimberly's portfolio is somewhere in the 'cloud'.