Author Topic: New crime on the rise..  (Read 869 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
New crime on the rise..
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:28:56 AM »
  New crime on the rise..it is called "jugging", and it involves scum watching people withdraw funds from the ban...then they follow trhem home , or to
   some other destination to rob them.
   Don't leave cash in your car...they are watching.

I'm surprised we haven't seen this many years ag....but nevertheless, it is here now.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvot5ZthwY

Some specialize... robbing seniors..    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tis_YnzK130

Several of those specialtyn robbers have already paid the price..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: New crime on the rise..
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 11:33:22 AM »
Been watching those for about a year now. John Correa on  "Active Self Protection". Real popular method in Brazil.
Two man motorcycle robbery is coming here to. Started in Brazil, but London is catching it, and now New York.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 03:11:03 PM »
"jugging" has been going on in
this area for at least 2 years now.
The "news" people have been warning
about being alert with your head
on a swivel when banking.
They won't say so, but IMO it's an
import from the blacks that fled NOLA
to the Houston area and DFW during
the katrina days. Lots of Houston based
criminals showing up involved in serious
crimes in the metroplex. Just recently
one drove from Houston to commit a
murder. 
There were a good many rear end bump-and-rob
jobs going on here for a while, and plain ol'
kill-em-and-roll-em robberies.
Not certain, but seems to be some less
since they shipped out BLM sympathetic
chief rene hall. If they'd ship out DA let-em-go
Creuzot who won't do anything to prosecute
people of color, they could probably slash the
crime rate ( in general) considerably.
The hoodrats around here now are very aware
that their chances of incarceration are pretty
slim right now

Lots of hoodrats on dirt bikes and ATV'S
riding willy nilly down every street including
the six lane north-south main drag to the
west of here. The popo don't even acknowledge
their presence ( probably not allowed to)
and they weave in and out of traffic and don't
stop at red lights or obey signage.
They're mainly doing vehicle break-ins,
but I'm sure the armed robberies are soon
to follow
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 03:52:30 PM »
 With the legal system the way it is, crime will just keep going up. Minority's are getting away with crimes that a white person goes to jail for. 4 illegals, minority's,  released after assaulting NYPD LE. They got caught, but guarantee they wont serve the same punishment as a white person. A Lt. Michael Bird, black officer, shoots Ashli Babbitt, unarmed white woman, USAF veteran on Jan. 6. He gets a raise and promotion. Derek Chauvin, a white police officer goes to jail, restraining George Floyd, who had enough fentanyl in his system to kill the average person, died, plus a convicted felon. Going to get worse!! Old saying becoming more relevant every day! Carry, it's better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 04:12:10 PM »
  From Gypsyman;
   " . A Lt. Michael Bird, black officer, shoots Ashli Babbitt, unarmed white woman, USAF veteran on Jan. 6. He gets a raise and promotion. Derek Chauvin, a white police officer goes to jail, restraining George Floyd, who had enough fentanyl in his system to kill the average person, died, plus a convicted felon. Going to get worse!! Old saying becoming more relevant every day! Carry, it's better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  This in itself, proves the absolute corruption of the Democrat party....

What Bird did was far more egregious than what Chauvin did. Ashley Babbit was not on crack or meth, she had no extensive rap sheet, in fact she was an honorably discharged veteran.
    Rather than fighting with the police, she was on the opposite side of a wall about 4 feet high. She was about 5'2' and 115, the cop who shot her was what....250 pounds?  ..And they were not even in contact with one another...

ANYONE who can compare those two cases, and decided Chauvin deserved 22.5 years in prison, while Babbit deserved to be shot in nthe face and
    killed, cannot help but be a model of corruption..IMO..

..And so far as I can see, all prominent Democrats agree with both decisions.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 11:40:00 PM »
Ashley Babbitt and common sense. Or lack thereof. In a government building full of congressmen & congresswomen, that she and a crowd of other unknowns weren't supposed to be in.
On the outside of a barricaded door, she trying to climb through a  broken out window, wearing a backpack full of unknown contents.
Common sense should tell anyone that that is a recipe to get your ass shot.

Nobody knew who she was. Nobody knew why she was so determined to breach that barricaded door to get to the congressmen, Nobody knew what she was gonna do when she got in, (when they were clearly trying to keep her/they out). And nobody knew what was in her backpack.
Anybody with half of a working brain, should realize how stupid that was.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 03:09:52 AM »
So, the cops standing in the hall with her did not attempt to stop her. Better just to shoot her right? Your judgment is lacking...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 03:34:49 AM »

Here is one of the videos presented in the investigation..  Notice, Ashley Babbit was not even in the same room as the "brave policeman" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaeg1d82Lo

So she had a back pack!  That is common gear nowdays..  Filled with "unknown" material..

When you were a cop, was that a justifiable reason to shoot a tiny woman to death?  I guess I could be wrong, never having been a cop, but I
   suspect one's life would have to be in jeopardy, before they condemn another to death..

At least trghat is true for civilians...but do the police jhave a lower standard?   They certainly didn't in the George floyd case.

My friend Mike, recently retired from SWAT, tells me that even when they raided crack houses, deadly force couyld only be applied to stop deadly
    force.  Is Texas law different in that regard?

So big, brave Bird didn't know just what was inn her back pack...nobody else did either, and even the Democrats have not mentioned any guns,
     bombs, hand grenades or anthrax having been found in the pack..

Look at the video again...she was not armed, and not even in the same room with the big, brave LEO ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaeg1d82Lo

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 05:29:04 AM »
There is some information on this in a commentary on wnd.com about the Byrd... It has to do with a lawsuit from Ashley’s husband and the events surrounding the murder. Sure hope it’s not filed in washed out town as it will be heavily biased IMO...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2024, 06:08:25 AM »
I have to wonder what the repercusions would have been if it was an Antifa, or BLM gathering, and Ashley was black.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 06:50:29 AM »
I have to wonder what the repercusions would have been if it was an Antifa, or BLM gathering, and Ashley was black.

They would not have been set up like American Patriots were. So very little punishment if any.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 06:55:18 AM »
So, the cops standing in the hall with her did not attempt to stop her. Better just to shoot her right? Your judgment is lacking...

Well, to say  that we seldom  agree  on  anything, is an understatement,  but I'll look over your personal attack and give you a  reasonable  response.
I think that the cops were negligent on a grand scale to say the very least, for not stopping them from trying to break through the barricaded door. I suspect the "Custer Syndrome" was a factor in that failure, and nobody here knows if the people on the other side of the door even knew that the cops were out there.

But the real question is: What reasonable person with an ounce of common sense,  believes that busting through a barricaded door to get to a bunch of scared Congressional members is a good  idea, or a form of protest? No reasonable person would do such a thing in my opinion. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Standing  outside the door yelling could be considered protesting. Trying to storm Congressional members would be an attack. I don't  agree with the way the government has handled most all of January 6th, but Babbitt trying to crawl through that door window with a backpack,  was nothing short of stupid.

If any shooting was required,  it should have been the cops standing in that hallway. They should have drawn their weapons, got in front of that door and informed that bunch that they were going too far, and to back off, and go back  to protestin.  But they didn't, and this is where it ended up. One has to wonder why that particular bunch were so intent at doing what they were doing in the 1st place. And the same crowd let Babbitt lay there not seeming to much care.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 08:04:59 AM »

Well, to say  that we seldom  agree  on  anything, is an understatement,  but I'll look over your personal attack and give you a  reasonable  response.
I think that the cops were negligent on a grand scale to say the very least, for not stopping them from trying to break through the barricaded door. I suspect the "Custer Syndrome" was a factor in that failure, and nobody here knows if the people on the other side of the door even knew that the cops were out there.

But the real question is: What reasonable person with an ounce of common sense,  believes that busting through a barricaded door to get to a bunch of scared Congressional members is a good  idea, or a form of protest? No reasonable person would do such a thing in my opinion. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Standing  outside the door yelling could be considered protesting. Trying to storm Congressional members would be an attack. I don't  agree with the way the government has handled most all of January 6th, but Babbitt trying to crawl through that door window with a backpack,  was nothing short of stupid.

If any shooting was required,  it should have been the cops standing in that hallway. They should have drawn their weapons, got in front of that door and informed that bunch that they were going too far, and to back off, and go back  to protestin.  But they didn't, and this is where it ended up. One has to wonder why that particular bunch were so intent at doing what they were doing in the 1st place. And the same crowd let Babbitt lay there not seeming to much care.

No personal attack. Butt, view it how you will. I believe it was a setup and it’s not true that no one tried to help as a doctor tried and was pulled off by the police. Also why not shoot the apparent plant that broke out the window whilst yelling f...k the blue? I also find your statement that we seldom agree to be disingenuous...

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 08:27:12 AM »

No personal attack. Butt, view it how you will. I believe it was a setup and it’s not true that no one tried to help as a doctor tried and was pulled off by the police. Also why not shoot the apparent plant that broke out the window whilst yelling f...k the blue? I also find your statement that we seldom agree to be disingenuous...

I didn't say you disagree with me, or I disagree with you.  I said we disagree with each other.
I gave you a genuine personal opinion,  and you gave both times, a negative personal attack. The 1st being I lacked judgment, and  your response to my personal opinion as I was being disingenuous.

I was fishing to see if we could  have an honest, civil conversation, but once again, you proved to me, to be incapable. Won't happen again.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 09:18:57 AM »

..Said by no responsible lawman anywhere;

..Lady below has a back pack.  I have no idea what is in it, so I better shoot her in the face..

Well, she could have been carrying a bomb...

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 09:25:20 AM »

..Lady below has a back pack.  I have no idea what is in it, so I better shoot her in the face..

And she isn't trying to crawl through a hole in a barricaded door trying to get to congressmen.
Like I said,  it was a common sense call, and some folks aren't gonna get that.  :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 09:50:40 AM »

And she isn't trying to crawl through a hole in a barricaded door trying to get to congressmen.
Like I said,  it was a common sense call, and some folks aren't gonna get that.  :)

Lt Michael Byrd was listed a 6'4'' and 250 npounds, when he played fdootball for East Carolina State.. Ashley was 5'2" and weighed 115 pounds.

I guess if they insist trhat he had no other way of stopping her, other than blowing her face away..   .I guess you may be right..

Below; Ashley with taller friend and Michael Byrd (red shirt)

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 10:55:34 AM »

Lt Michael Byrd was listed a 6'4'' and 250 npounds, when he played fdootball for East Carolina State.. Ashley was 5'2" and weighed 115 pounds.

I guess if they insist trhat he had no other way of stopping her, other than blowing her face away..   .I guess you may be right..

Below; Ashley with taller friend and Michael Byrd (red shirt)

Such an informative set photos. Nothing to do with the January 6th situation, and completely irrelevant to that situation, but considering the actual situation real time,  I'll refer back to "common sense", and some folks lack thereof.

And BTW, her face wasn't blown off, it was a neck wound. I guess your exaggeration of the wound somehow made her death more heinous.

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 11:34:32 AM »
The first photo is January 6th protesters,  PROTESTING!

The second photo is of rioters breaking the glass on the barricaded door. Thats Ashley Babbitt in the hoodie, face mask, and backpack.

Does she look like a harmless little woman? Does she even look like a woman? No, she doesn't.  She looks like what she is.  A rioter, with UNKNOWN INTENT!
CONTEXT & COMMON SENSE. ::)

Online Casull

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2024, 11:45:15 AM »

The second photo is of rioters breaking the glass on the barricaded door. Thats Ashley Babbitt in the hoodie, face mask, and backpack.

Does she look like a harmless little woman? Does she even look like a woman? No, she doesn't.  She looks like what she is.  A rioter, with UNKNOWN INTENT!

And, it looks like two LEO's right behind her that aren't paying her much attention.  I understand context, but I see NO "common sense" in shooting her.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2024, 11:55:44 AM »

And, it looks like two LEO's right behind her that aren't paying her much attention.  I understand context, but I see NO "common sense" in shooting her.

Agreed on the 2 officers standing there. There is another photo of them standing in front of the door trying to stop the breakin. Would it help to see that BEFORE they were forcibly moved out of the way. Does that also mean that the people inside the barricaded room could see what I showed you?
Does it also mean that you believe Ashley Babbitt was doing the normal, logical responsible thing? Is that your definition of protesting?
If someone dressed like that, acting like that, and is trying to get into a room you're in, are you gonna let'em in?

Online Casull

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 02:08:16 PM »

Agreed on the 2 officers standing there. There is another photo of them standing in front of the door trying to stop the breakin. Would it help to see that BEFORE they were forcibly moved out of the way. Does that also mean that the people inside the barricaded room could see what I showed you?
Does it also mean that you believe Ashley Babbitt was doing the normal, logical responsible thing? Is that your definition of protesting?
If someone dressed like that, acting like that, and is trying to get into a room you're in, are you gonna let'em in?

Dee, of course I'm not going to defend what she did.  Was it worthy of a death sentence . . . of course not.  But, you know as well as I do that LE can only legally use deadly force when confronted with deadly force or serious bodily harm.  Neither of those were in play at the time her execution.  Isn't that why LE has "less lethal" means available to them?  Wouldn't tazing have been more appropriate?  You know that wearing a backpack and coming through a broken window is NOT a license to kill.  We've both seen LE faced with graver situations in the last few years where deadly force was deployed and the LEO officer(s) involved were faced with disciplenary measures and/or criminal charges.  Why the difference here?  No need to answer, as we both know why.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ulav8r

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 02:17:11 PM »
The whole thing was a major clusterf**k, but I agree thqat Ashley was showing no common sense in the moment before she was unnecessarily shot.  Mace or a taser would have been sufficient.

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 02:35:51 PM »

Dee, of course I'm not going to defend what she did.  Was it worthy of a death sentence . . . of course not.  But, you know as well as I do that LE can only legally use deadly force when confronted with deadly force or serious bodily harm.  Neither of those were in play at the time her execution.  Isn't that why LE has "less lethal" means available to them?  Wouldn't tazing have been more appropriate?  You know that wearing a backpack and coming through a broken window is NOT a license to kill.  We've both seen LE faced with graver situations in the last few years where deadly force was deployed and the LEO officer(s) involved were faced with disciplenary measures and/or criminal charges.  Why the difference here?  No need to answer, as we both know why.

Well, I am going to give a final comment. One. Hindsight is almost always 2020. And, I agree with the travesty of injustice delt to protesters is an obscene violation of the Constitution.
However, the inability to differentiate the difference between rioting, and protesting is amazing here.

With that said, I am done with this one.

Online Casull

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 02:58:29 PM »
However, the inability to differentiate the difference between rioting, and protesting is amazing here.

Don't believe anyone made that argument.  I know I didn't.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 04:00:48 PM »

Don't believe anyone made that argument.  I know I didn't.

No you didn't, but some words of wisdom. When someone like Ashley Babbitt, or anyone else for that matter attempts to FORCE THEMSELVES into someone elses space the victim picks his or her response, not the offender.
I'm no different. Start moving in on me without declaring your intentions, I'll pick my response. This is a dangerous world we live in, and not everyone wants to play silly games.
Now I'll get out of this.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 04:28:07 PM »

The video I saw of her being executed she was not wearing a mask. More b.s. IMO... As Donald Trump would say “ trust me “ I could pick this argument apart, butt, why bother? With all the crap destroying our nation we should focus on going forward yet never forget the past transgressions upon our fine country and patriots.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 04:43:20 PM »

I didn't say you disagree with me, or I disagree with you.  I said we disagree with each other.
I gave you a genuine personal opinion,  and you gave both times, a negative personal attack. The 1st being I lacked judgment, and  your response to my personal opinion as I was being disingenuous.

I was fishing to see if we could  have an honest, civil conversation, but once again, you proved to me, to be incapable. Won't happen again.

Sorry, next time I’ll make sure to put on my kid gloves. I responded with my civil disagreement. Considering our past disputes I believe I was being more than kind...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 01:54:34 AM »
The fact that the whole Jan 6 protest was a setup to get Trump, and is supporters makes everything questionable.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 02:20:23 AM »
  If you look back through this thread, nowhere will yhou find trhat I agree with any riot, especially when it comes to breaking, burning or otherwise destroying things.  ..And "demonstrating" doesn't include hurting people.

In fact, I am against "demonstrations" that hinder other peoples freedom of movement, travel or doing business.   The only thing I was pointing
  out, ois the absurd notion that Ashli needed to be slaughtered.

If Lt Byrd had tackled and restrained her, that would be easy to understand..even if she somehow giot injured in the process.

The incident was 'investigated' by authorities, and there is no mention of any bomb, gun or deadly device being in her back pack or even at the
   scene.
    Thus it boils down to a 250 pound security guard..deliberately and wontanly, killing a tiny, uinarmed,  5'2" woman, which he could have easily
   restrained, providing she were even in the same room.

Take a look at their comparative photos in reply #16, then explain how Byrd could in no way, have stopped her...short of killing her..