Author Topic: Did Trump win the election yesterday 2/9/24  (Read 532 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Did Trump win the election yesterday 2/9/24
« on: February 10, 2024, 03:41:20 AM »
This is the worst day of Joe Biden's presidency', Democrats admit

Another Democratic operative said the report was “beyond devastating” and “confirms every doubt and concern” that voters have about Mr Biden.

“If the only reason they didn’t charge him is because he’s too old to be charged, then how can he be President of the United States?” they added.

https://news.yahoo.com/worst-day-joe-bidens-presidency-214019285.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Did Trump win the election yesterday 2/9/24
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 03:46:36 AM »
Didn’t they also say that he was mentally unfit to stand trial? He needs to go, like yesterday.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 03:58:11 AM »
Didn’t they also say that he was mentally unfit to stand trial? He needs to go, like yesterday.
Read that too! Don't want to show the world how bad he is, but want to keep him in office!! The longer the people behind the curtain keep him in, the worse it looks for them. Their biggest problem, with election just down the road, they get Biden to resign, Harris is next. And that would be like Ted Kennedy leading a AA meeting!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 05:00:52 AM »
Yes Trunp would win in a landslide, no doubt. That is if things were fair. Hope I'm wrong, but what I have seen the Marxists get away with I don't think they will let Trump win the election. They are destroying this country for a purpose. Its not just happening because ignorant people are running the country.  An assination is one way for them to stop Trump, implementing Marstial law is another way to stop an election from even happining, and of course there is the voting fraud that was used to steal the election the last time. No one did anything to make it right, and nobody has done anything to stop it from happening again.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 09:02:25 AM »

They thru us the bait ,  now what is it they are really trying to hide . 
Love Love x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 03:35:42 PM »

But look who would take his place.

Offline Tommyt

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 03:56:02 PM »

But look who would take his place.

Who is also unfit
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 04:25:12 AM »
I’ll bet they’re working on Kamala’s reading skills as we speak. Then they’ll just have to control her cackling and keep her on script.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 01:16:54 PM »
Even the D-rats don't want her..she was put in  to make Biden impeachment proof...I look for them to oust her..put in Newsom as VP, then they will give Biden the Gate...

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 02:54:48 PM »
 The Democrats have created a cluster f**k out of this whole mess. Another bad thing, a whole bunch of RINO's on the other side have made it even worse. I truly hope I'm wrong, but-I think it's going to get a lot worse before the problem gets solved.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2024, 03:35:47 AM »
So far it doesn't seem to have gotten him out of the race.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2024, 04:15:59 AM »
I didn’t watch the speech, couldn’t bring myself to do it, but in the snippits I have seen, the phrase “ better living through chemistry” comes to mind.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2024, 05:01:24 AM »
Don't get TV reception here and wouldn't have watched anyway. Not sure about "better living through chemistry". We might be better off without the "better living".

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2024, 07:14:15 AM »
I think the democrats will shelve him somehow, and have an Obama type, smooth talker like Newsome run against Trump. Many of the democratic Biden voters that are prepared to not vote for Biden will fall for a smooth talker, like they did with the communist Obama.  Not sure it will matter. They are prepared to steal the election, Biden or no Biden.  Add a few million illegals voting, and it will be a done deal with all the fake votes they inject.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 08:34:08 AM »
I have zero faith in elections, I will vote regardless.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 09:41:18 AM »
I agree. If you don't vote, you have nothing to complain about.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2024, 11:23:34 AM »
   If Trump wins, it will have nothing to do with Biden's proven incompetence...   Pennsylvania voters elected Fetterman, despite what they could hear and see on TV.

Which proves that democrat voters don't care what their eyes and ears tell them...they are  "stuck in a rut"..  I could say Republicans are the same,
    except republicans have not been faced with the likes of a Biden or Fetterman..so we don't know for sure.

The coming election will mot be decided by either voter base...but by independents and swing voters.  All thenbmore reason to get out and vote !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2024, 12:59:10 PM »
   If Trump wins, it will have nothing to do with Biden's proven incompetence...   Pennsylvania voters elected Fetterman, despite what they could hear and see on TV.

Which proves that democrat voters don't care what their eyes and ears tell them...they are  "stuck in a rut".. 
And
 I believe what you say, but believe me it’s not all as you say!!!
 They have figured a way to fix the vote ,  and so far whatever it is, they are doing it’s working.
 I hope they get caught and executed, sadly most of their crimes get sanitized.