Author Topic: Fox News Casters With Mud on Their Foreheads  (Read 404 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Fox News Casters With Mud on Their Foreheads
« on: February 14, 2024, 01:56:26 PM »
I guess the Fox folks have got religion as most have mud or masquera on their faces today. Ass Wednesday they're calling it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Fox News Casters With Mud on Their Foreheads
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 02:46:34 PM »
   ..Doesn't bother me a bit. 

They often refer to the Bible, Jesus and faith. Unlike the MSNBC, CBS, ABC etc. the Fox folks are not afraid to show their faith. OK, so their traditions
   are not like mine...no offence..  I'll take those in preference to a bunch of anti-God talking heads any time..

One America News, and Real America's  Voice, continue in the same vein...kudos to them..

Perhaps this should be moved...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 03:29:47 PM »
Ash imho is a lot better than a diaper, pillow case or toaster cover

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 11:14:36 PM »
they went to church today and praised God. what they didnt do is sit home with all there (none) friends and bash other Christians on the internet. pretty obvious which bunch has a crack at heaven and which is a hateful voice for satan ;). those evil Catholics on fox stand up against abortion too . right there on national tv. one of those was a man who lost his legs fighting for us. another one of those evil Catholics served in combat. dammed whole bunch are pro family and one with many kids already adopted a learning-disabled kid. you might get to heaven without doing these things. but just making the statement "I BELIEVE" and not acting like a Christian doesnt make you a Christian. it makes you a hypocrite. keep it coming though because God sees the vanity in you really believing your better the those people. hell you have to be. your from texas by God. that automatically makes you better then everyone. ::) i guess the big difference between them and you is millions of people turn their tvs on everyday to here what they say. NOBODY gives a rats ass about your opinion.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 01:27:26 AM »
they went to church today and praised God. what they didnt do is sit home with all there (none) friends and bash other Christians on the internet. pretty obvious which bunch has a crack at heaven and which is a hateful voice for satan ;). those evil Catholics on fox stand up against abortion too . right there on national tv. one of those was a man who lost his legs fighting for us. another one of those evil Catholics served in combat. dammed whole bunch are pro family and one with many kids already adopted a learning-disabled kid. you might get to heaven without doing these things. but just making the statement "I BELIEVE" and not acting like a Christian doesnt make you a Christian. it makes you a hypocrite. keep it coming though because God sees the vanity in you really believing your better the those people. hell you have to be. your from texas by God. that automatically makes you better then everyone. ::) i guess the big difference between them and you is millions of people turn their tvs on everyday to here what they say. NOBODY gives a rats ass about your opinion.

Lloydeen be judgin again. You go girl.  :)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 02:32:05 AM »

Spiritually, not necessarily.  :)

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 08:51:32 AM »

Lloydeen be judgin again. You go girl.  :)
  He may be jugin, but his post was spot on.  lol

DM

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 09:22:35 AM »
your all alone in your hate.

blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 11:29:53 AM »
your all alone in your hate.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 10:46:29 PM »
Dee Dee have you ever asked yourself why you like pink cartoons so much. maybe hiding in the closet for so long is what made you so hateful :-[.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2024, 12:56:16 AM »
Dee Dee have you ever asked yourself why you like pink cartoons so much. maybe hiding in the closet for so long is what made you so hateful :-[.

Lloydeen can't find her goat.