Author Topic: Stock Market ???  (Read 136 times)

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Stock Market ???
« on: February 14, 2024, 02:05:50 PM »
 Read yesterday the Dow went down, something like 1.9%, quite a drop in in day. Selloff due to the Fed's coming out with a report on the inflation rate. Guess it went back up quite a bit today. Did inflation disappear overnight? I always heard when the market starts jumping up and down, it's not a good thing. Don't have a dog in this hunt, my ex got most of my money years ago. But like to keeps tabs on it, suppose to be an indicator of what's happening. Anybody got a clue as to what it might indicate?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Stock Market ???
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:11:55 AM »
  Wish I knew..   Since I do have a dog iun the fight, I have been trying to figure it out since the knotheads took office...

At this point, it's about as clear as mud..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nanuk-O-dah-Nort

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Stock Market ???
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 11:04:39 AM »
the stock markets are a scam

I have read enough now, from the last couple years, to know that the Gov't is in league with the criminals in the banks and BigFin.

the criminals are the ones making the rules, and the bribe the Gov't officials to rubber stamp them

some other countries are trying to stop the carnage... but it is hard for them too, as their election money dries up fast

Only in the West can you sell something you don't have, for money, and never have to produce the product